Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo (19945 Views)

Twins, Others Arrested For Stealing Rice, Beans In Ekiti / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin / Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Nobody: 5:54am On May 19, 2021
Crush the SW youths with EFCC and the SE Youths with bullets.

Allow our Northern youth to invade their lands and pillage their crops, so they can depend on us for food, while we harness their resources to build our lands, says Fulani Ibn Allah

1 Like

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Nobody: 5:54am On May 19, 2021
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:56am On May 19, 2021
Of what basis are they even arresting this people, I knew some of them will be pick for wearing crazy jeans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Goalnaldo(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2021
manontree:
For how long would they continue to arrest up and down. Isn't it clear to them that there is a deeper problem going on. From Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Imo, PH, Warri, Ibadan, Illorin...virtually all parts of southern Nigeria. There has to be a big problem

Without jobs this problem won't go away. The people in the govt cannot continue to fritter out the country's wealth and create zero jobs and you turn around to keep arresting the youths that have resorted to self help while you live in your coveted mansions built with stolen commonwealth

While no one holds brief for Internet crimes, the spate of continuous arrest suggest this problem won't go away and this strategy isn't working

The youths are gradually turning against the EFCC and many others turning into kidnapping. Soon lawlessness would be all over the land. The government needs to change strategy and act fast before chaos ensues
The truth I'm sorry to say, it's that Nigeria has gone beyond repair even if there's adequate jobs, these people who tasted money from fraud won't work. One of them came to our pharmacy shop the other day and said his father wanted him to be a medical doctor but yahoo did not let him. That he got a doctor's six months salary at a go. We laughed over it but that is the reality on ground.

5 Likes

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by BabbanBura(m): 6:22am On May 19, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
Of what basis are they even arresting this people, I knew some of them will be pick for wearing crazy jeans

Ever heard of "you will be addressed the way you are dressed" - if you ain't a yahoo boy why dress like them? And why be in their company or around them?

Secondly, there will be what is called investigation and the innocent ones will be released.

You guys better turn a new leaf, do legitimate jobs, dress and behave responsibly in the society and no security agent will bother about you!

1 Like

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by opera1(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2021
No matter the amount of people arrested, Yahoo will continue to flourish in Nigeria because no strick punishment for those found guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by lordm(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2021
PAWG:

…and if you misbehave? I’ll swear you hacked my account. How much you gonna pay?
please, I will not misbehave, I can send you my IDs and Certificate to prove my claims. WhatsApp me on 07.03803.50.89
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2021
manontree:
For how long would they continue to arrest up and down. Isn't it clear to them that there is a deeper problem going on. From Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Imo, PH, Warri, Ibadan, Illorin...virtually all parts of southern Nigeria. There has to be a big problem

Without jobs this problem won't go away. The people in the govt cannot continue to fritter out the country's wealth and create zero jobs and you turn around to keep arresting the youths that have resorted to self help while you live in your coveted mansions built with stolen commonwealth

While no one holds brief for Internet crimes, the spate of continuous arrest suggest this problem won't go away and this strategy isn't working

The youths are gradually turning against the EFCC and many others turning into kidnapping. Soon lawlessness would be all over the land. The government needs to change strategy and act fast before chaos ensues
it (chaos) has already ensued in the North as a result of birthing plenty offspring they cannot properly take care of and releasing them into the streets as an army of almajiris that will later metamorphosize into jobless adults with potentials for terrorism and banditry.
It remains south, they have started protesting against law enforcement. No wonder US predicted that they (chaos) are seriously planning to make incursions into the south.
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Jimmy231: 7:07am On May 19, 2021
Komu1048:
Yahoo boys responsible for the hike in prices of commodities in Naija. They will never invest or support a struggling hustler rather they will intimidate you, make u feel worthless and look at your hustle with disdain. Na only girls, expensive things r drink them sabi, it can't be well with all the yahoo in Naija except they turn a new leave
It won't be well with your daddy
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by FarahAideed: 7:09am On May 19, 2021
lordm:
If you have bolt driver account you no longer use or drive. Please sell it to me.

Why can't you register your own ?

1 Like

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by goodnessme1(f): 7:10am On May 19, 2021
Yoruba Ajoka.
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by FuckEveryday: 7:33am On May 19, 2021
lordm:
If you have bolt driver account you no longer use or drive. Please sell it to me.
How much u won buy, hv both bolt n uber
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Dreadlock69(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=BabbanBura post=101836510]

Ever heard of "you will be addressed the way you are dressed" - if you ain't a yahoo boy why dress like them? And why be in their company or around them?

Please how do they dress?

Please how do you know your in their company?

Your governors that loots how do they dress?

Please when do you know when your leaders wants to loot ?

Oga you dey shallow minded

So because I see someone who dress well I'll with an expensive phone I should tag him fraudster?
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by amazingspiderma: 7:42am On May 19, 2021
Federal Agencies only accurately pinpoint Southern youths but claim to not know how to address criminals elements in the Northern part.
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Viking007(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2021
lordm:
Nigerians always find a way to ruin every working system. The person selling his bolt account to you will be putting himself at risk. All your activities whether legal or illegal will be traced to him. Please go get your own account. E no hard. Unless you’ve been blacklisted for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Lama70(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2021
The soldier has found another boss that is paying more than his former boss. Chikenna.
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:06am On May 19, 2021
manontree:

fucking politicians will never adjust their lives so everyone can enjoy the good things of live...

Well i hate internet fraud, but I know an average southern youth will not sell suya, do shoe maker or mairuwa!!!

This I know!!

The earlier they return the stolen funds back the nation, the quicker the crime reduces!!
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Blogfarms: 8:06am On May 19, 2021
Stop lamenting... nobody is holy, even the efcc. They are as corrupt, even more corruptthan the yahoo boys. They fight for there pocket.
Though you are right with your vote on sentiments, we also stupidly and foolishly follow uncreditable leaders. Our mumu never ready to finish,
SmartPolician:

Stop wailing.

Some of you don't vote, those who vote do so on tribal and religious sentiments. When you sacrifice competence for religion and tribe, you expect the nonentity you voted to perform magic, right? Dream on, papi!

Until Nigerians grow beyond those two factors, just know that there won't be jobs and the EFCC will keep picking these boys up.

And if anyone tries to protest against the EFCC, I will personally organize a counter protest. The agency is doing a great job, cleaning up our cyberspace of online fraudsters.

Una must get sense by force.
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Niceman4u(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Fake news everywhere.

The onus of proof lies on the shoulder of the accuser, what is your proof?

You don't just arrest people going about their legitimate businesses then tag them internet fraudsters. undecided

Definitely appears like fake news because there is no source to the story.
But, would u ve termed it fake news if the arrested persons and the news came from South East or South South?
I know u deeply deeply bias and bigoted u are.
Once in a while try to be objective.

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:44am On May 19, 2021
Princengwakwe@yahoo.com
oldtruth:

Legitimate?

I was perplexed
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Ezmans: 9:07am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:
grin
what is happening in South West,they don't want to sweat for a day to get money?
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Komu1048(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2021
Jimmy231:
It won't be well with your daddy

I'm expecting ritualist like you, you can't know peace again in your life, the people you put into tears with your fraudulent activities will hunt you and your generation for life

1 Like

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by hkidola00(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2021
Komu1048:

I'm expecting ritualist like you, you can't know peace again in your life, the people you put into tears with your fraudulent activities will hunt you and your generation for life
I saw d shit DAT he wrote,don't mind his curse,it will never work cos u spoke d truth,d one who should be cursed should be him....he's d heartless yahoo nonentity
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Komu1048(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2021
hkidola00:
I saw d shit DAT he wrote,don't mind his curse,it will never work cos u spoke d truth,d one who should be cursed should be him....he's d heartless yahoo nonentity

Thank you, some of us will never stoop so low to their level and appreciate or be quiet on their activities. I am sure they have no idea how much they are ruining this already dilapidated nation. And the idiot is coming with curse

1 Like

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by henrysam(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2021
Authoreety:
And they had to make him wear his camou....

Useless Efcc just dey cash out from boys this days... Instead of doing the right thing
Their cups will get full soon.
They have replaced sars
#Endsars will be a child's play
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by pacespot(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2021
Oshogbo has been under siege by EFCC since the Yoruba nation rally held by igboho, EFCC is just a Fulani's instrument just like the army and police. Is it now that they are serious about fighting yahoo Bois in oshogbo to the extent of burgling people's homes in the middle of the night to steal their cars. Is there any level that this government cannot stoop to?
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by LZAA: 11:25am On May 19, 2021
Adebisi Jamiu grin grin grin grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead helinues bamite Simplyleo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Mikepoza(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
Where is the picture of the muscle?

6 mnths old Toyota camry(Muscle) '08: 2.5m[/quote]
Re: Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo by Jimmy231: 1:43pm On May 20, 2021
Komu1048:

Your daddy will not know peace ode shey na your mama be US government abi wish kind scam you they talk about oponun. Fi Naira master card sha Gucci store ni London awan paki manbere where u come from in reminisce voice . Me they use you catch cruise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Declared Missing In Kogi After They Went To Visit Friend / Indian Police Give Details On Arrest Of Nigerian Engineer Turned Drug Kingpin / Military Foils Another Attack On NDA, Neutralize 20 Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.