Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers (585 Views)

New Writing Offer (10 People Needed) / New Job Wahala--- Mature advise from married people needed. / Only 20 People Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers by Towma(f): 2:18am On May 19, 2021
The job is to approach people leaving offices and people in busy areas and share informative fliers about the company. You get a certain percentage of the money spent by whoever patronizes us after collecting your flier.

Location is in kubwa, Abuja.
We will discuss on the phone to decide your commision. Please call for more info.
Re: People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers by Towma(f): 3:49am On Oct 03, 2023
Nb
Re: People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers by Towma(f): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
H advertised ,thank you for your response.
Re: People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers by Towma(f): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
N
Re: People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers by Towma(f): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2023
@Mohisah,please reply my mail. I have a business proposal worth millions to discuss with you.
Please, I promise, it will be worth your time.
Thank you. And may Allah reward you.
Re: People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers by Mohisah: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2023
Towma:
@Mohisah,please reply my mail. I have a business proposal worth millions to discuss with you.
Please, I promise, it will be worth your time.
Thank you. And may Allah reward you.
Lol Okay Boss, but dat cld be next year o
Re: People Needed For Sharing Of Fliers by Towma(f): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol Okay Boss, but dat cld be next year o
No wahala sir. Please reply soon let's discuss. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

FCMG Urgent Recruitment For A Data Entry Officers / Job Opportunity / I Can't Download My N-power PPA Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.