Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy (742 Views)

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy by Investogist: 6:17am On May 19, 2021
The price Cryptocurrencies have continued to fall, as crypto market struggle with the double whammy received from Tesla CEO Elon Musk and the ban from China.

Read full article at https://investogist.com/bitcoin-drops-below-40000-as-crypto-market-tumble-on-double-whammy/
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy by CandyOps(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2021
Investogist:
The price Cryptocurrencies have continued to fall, as crypto market struggle with the double whammy received from Tesla CEO Elon Musk and the ban from China.

Read full article at https://investogist.com/bitcoin-drops-below-40000-as-crypto-market-tumble-on-double-whammy/

BUY THE DIP!

I done de save money since January wey I go pump into crypto. I'm waiting for more dips before I jump in.

Imagine if I had left the #80 thousand naira worth of BTC I bought in 2017 till now. I for done cash out like 4 point something Mill naira by now. There's no going back on crypto. Governments will hate it because it's decentralized. They have zero control over it. And its swiftly taking over paper money

I also made the mistake of purchasing a real estate property 2017 when I for just dump the money into crypto. Imagine how much N1million naira worth of BTC bought in 2017 (when BTC was below 20k dols) will be now.

BUY THE DIP!!!
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy by HashEconomy: 6:22pm On May 27, 2021
The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele has warned that most cryptocurrency transactions are illegitimate. Emefiele made this assertion during the monetary council meeting held at the Headquarters of the Apex Bank in Abuja.

Responding to a question raised by journalist at the meeting if he had a sense of consolation about the plunge in Bitcoin, The CBN Governor responded by saying that the bank has conducted research that show that most cryptocurrency transactions are illegitimate, and that he was not astonished about the recent fall of Bitcoin.

The Governor also said that under the #Bitcoin cryptocurrency transactions, Nigeria comes 2nd but in the global size of the economy, Nigeria comes 27th.
The Governor further said, that the Apex Bank is still working on its data and will make it available to the public soon.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira / Top Slangs You Must Know Before You Venture Into Cryptocurrency / CBN To Redesign Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.