Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira (738 Views)

After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. / Nigerian Business Offers To Buy Nairaland For N1 Billion. / Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira by Prechgold1180(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shortly after the whooping sale of Twitter
A Nigerian crypto trader by the name Bitcoin chief is offering to buy Nairaland for the sum of 150000000 Naira

He announced this his Twitter page

To me this offer is nothing personally I believe Nairaland is the biggest site in Africa
And ought to be worth more than 150 million Naira

Re: Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira by 2chuck: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dr Stephen Akintola CEO of Gtext is offering 1 billion naira and also land too.check the post uploadedited.

Re: Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira by Jadesola641: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
BLACKHAT CPA Marketing make a full-time online income

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfl9sQwMt6w

Earn money online today
Re: Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira by ibechris(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Had it been na igbo guys dey talk,I will take them serious...but tribe and lies no be hear.

Remember when Uncle Soyinka said if Donald should win the election in the US that he was going to tear his citizenship card...baba hide his face in shame.

And he even lied that he never supported Buhari.

Abeg make them pack go one corner jor.
Re: Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira by suffering: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nairaland no get value.

(1) (Reply)

Palmpay Is Down / Make Online Payments Using Perfectmoney / Bank Top Up Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.