Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument (95912 Views)

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by MummyD2020(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/man-strangled-death-16st-wifes-24135857

The woman is clearly marrying the man. Just looking at the side hug, shes dominating the guy.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by ChiefSosa(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2021
Nicheey:

May your days be long lmaooo
Amen. Yours too, brother!

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by ChiefSosa(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2021
Georgejeez:
you forgot Moriah Mills
Lol, I don't really feel her joor. Too much plastic + weird story lines. But, she's alright though!
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by ChiefSosa(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
exactly what I was about to say.
the man is a BDSM fetish and this is a BDSM act gone bad
Touché
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:07am On May 20, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
you need a bigger deliverance which is you need to be delivered from the bondage and slavery you're currently being enslaved with by Nnamdi Kanu the coward terrorists
First go and deliver your own fada from stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2021
I8 months undecided
Jokes
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:09am On May 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
First go and deliver your own fada from stupidity
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J rule 2
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 8:12am On May 20, 2021
Yes, SUFFOCATION is the right word....the headline reading STRANGLED is poor use of English.

UDUJ:
The man suffocated from the weight and the stench.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by femocious0: 8:15am On May 20, 2021
longetivity:
So yansh sef dey kill man, I think say na only toto
���
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:17am On May 20, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
you need a bigger deliverance which is you need to be delivered from the bondage and slavery you're currently being enslaved with by Nnamdi Kanu the coward terrorists
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J rule 2
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by tivhador: 8:21am On May 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men
Good for you cool
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by AvalonSpace(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2021
That was the same way George Floyd died o
Hahahahahahahahaha very funny way to die.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by DesignAndBuild: 9:06am On May 20, 2021
Abolarin91:
Hi, I am into; electric fence-wire, razor barb-wire, panel mesh, e.t.c. kindly call on me after you have design and build for your client, thanks in anticipation

Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by folabayo(f): 9:07am On May 20, 2021
@me
Something must kill a man either back or front. Unfortunately for this man backside killed him. Anyway biggie is always sweet.[/quote]

Yes ooo, something must kill a full grown man, but choose your death wisely cheesy
A man can choose to die for his country and his name will live on for decades but if you die for woman matter you go collect Ur reward for heaven tongue
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by folabayo(f): 9:08am On May 20, 2021
luminouz:

Big is ok... bigger and biggest na aseju

Oya bring the 2kilo na....u sha know my house! grin

Lol..., i no de go man house tongue
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Bellotelli: 9:47am On May 20, 2021
nuban07:
What kind of foolish death is this He can't bite her bumbum hard grin

Modified: For those qouting me that he faced down. Yes he did on the bed not on hard surface and u are saying he couldn't turn his head abit for the bite. Anywhere he placed the bite she will jumped up. What kind of rough play be that
But she was enjoying the head grin
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Bellotelli: 9:49am On May 20, 2021
Illuminatiship:
If a man wants to live long he should marry a woman that loves him more and if he marries a wife that doesn't love him he will die five years before his time
But in this case they were not fighting.... Only cunnilingus gone wrong lipsrsealed
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by ofuonyebi: 10:02am On May 20, 2021
JUST TRYING TO MIMIC OR REKINDLE THE BLACK LIFE MATTERS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

THIS IS JUST THE WHITE MAN'S VERSION!
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Illuminatiship(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2021
Even if you love your wife you go allow this kind heavy duty woman sit down on top you
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by harmony75: 2:17pm On May 20, 2021
Stuuupiid!! They should get someone too to sit on her ugly face �
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by seangy4konji: 3:25pm On May 20, 2021
am sure the guy would have mad desperate attempt to notify the devilish woman he couldnt breathe like floyd death but when wicked people want to kill you...they will act like they did not hear till they snuff life out of you...

bastard.

whick kain rough play be dis na...
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Ajah489(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2021
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by billyG(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2021
I wanted to say he should have given her a big bite on her big fat kponmo but realised he was pinned face down impossible to turn his neck.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Nobody: 1:28am On May 23, 2021
laluski:

What's funny about the man dying
guessing the reason of his death, big woman sitting on his face, honestly i don't find it funny at all
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by Amuochicha(f): 1:36pm On May 31, 2021
RealisticGirl:
Guy go and get a life Biko, I no who you're. Stop using someone else's photo, and come to think of it ... you are a male.
Re: Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument by yultater: 3:46pm On May 31, 2021
[center][/center]
RealisticGirl:
Guy go and get a life Biko, I no who you're. Stop using someone else's photo, and come to think of it ... you are a male.

Afo-ochicha
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.