Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians (95887 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by zyze: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
9 Faces of SARS officers accused of killing innocent Nigerians compiled by THEICIR

Today, THEICIR (The International Centre for Investigative Reporting (#THEICIR) is an independent, nonprofit news agency that seeks to promote transparency and accountability.) has provided us the names and faces of SARS officers accused of killing innocent Nigerians;

Faces of SARS officers accused of killing innocent Nigerians

#EndSARS | Rest In Peace | #candlenight #EndPoliceBrutality #ENDBADGOVERNANCE

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheICIR/status/1317194435780874247

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12529022_ekecn1swkaagjow_jpegbe531f275c8d26c4db813fac3274cd2b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12529024_ekecqtzwkaif6h_jpega082c1362ed6a273717501049143ce28

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12529023_ekedbtwkaattxz_jpeg93d2105f256da710d60f079f63f20006

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12529025_ekeddu6xuaeuwn1_jpeg3c2d2f2b5fb6f690a923a6dec2def86c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12529967_ekedla7xiae5blt_jpeg_jpegd1610481160ec70d2149d7736271a16e

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Where is Okpe Sunday?? The second in command to James Nwafor at Awkuzu SARS??
Besides, why is no body even talking about him?? Most times, he's the one that carries out the killings as commanded by James Nwafor.

548 Likes 44 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by ojun50(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
All the SARS officers pix should be shown to Nigerians

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by zyze: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Very wicked set of people

316 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by CountryTireMan(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
See Them... Our Fellow Southerners Killing Us....

How Can You Even Be Brutalizing Your Fellow Kinsmen.

This Country Really Tire Me

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
zyze:

See what they used acid to do to this fine innocent dude after killing him cry

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Naajjii: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
All of you accusing Northerners , how many northern SARS are here?

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Slynation(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nemesis will surely catch up with them....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Fgwa: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
I have being saying this always that the southerners are the ones killing themselves. in a whole year u will find it difficult to hear about SARS from the North. Quote me if I am wrong. I am not saying they have committed not but it's very difficult. The southern SARS want to live like oil company workers, a typical northern SARS guy who is not posted to the south believe in miya kuka (kuka soup) without meat or fish.

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Vision4God: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hhhmm this whole thing reminds me of the scripture in Luke 8 that there's nothing hidden under the sun that shall not be revealed.

Brethren let us be determined to live right & put a smile on someone's face. It's well

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by 9icest: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerian leaders are some of the most soulless, selfish and horrible leaders in the world. Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly the leaders in As rock, house of assembly, house of rep, and even the criminal religious and traditional leaders read stories like this and just dismiss it. What a horrible and wasted generation our leaders are. These same people have their children guarded by the same police, they turn them to errand boys and bag carriers, yet they allow these same set of animals in uniform to continue to kill young people without redress. Shame on Buhari, shame of Aisha Buhari, shame on Osinbajo and shame on your children who daily witness these evil on social media and don’t believe in fighting for the helpless. It’s sad that I share my nationality and skin color with such a depraved, low and satanically selfish set of low human beings. I was in London and lived in different parts of Ghana and even Egypt and no country treats it’s entire citizens like Nigerian leaders and police does. Please let’s switch from #Endsars to #EndBuhari and #Endtheoldnigeria. We need a new country lead by young people and not these hopelessly useless old trash.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Racoon(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wicked souls! Devil punish all of them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nostradamus: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Government lincesed assassins!!

They should have been an elite unit and make robberies a thing of the past,but they decided to go out of control.

25 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Charmingrascal(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
If judgement is not hastily served. We shall attack their families

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by sammyj: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by doggedfighter(f): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Where are those ones that brought down three guys from their bus and shot them on the streets tagging them robbers?

The video is still there

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Cedarfarms: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Naajjii:

Abeg carry your mouth go one side! Who accuse northerners? It's a Nigerian problem, dont derail......

#endsars!

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by KingMack(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
zyze:

This one weak me

Modified!!!

Jus see wettin Dem turn fresh guy intosad

This country tire me ah swear..but Na God dey save us! You commot come back. Jus bless God because this country Na base on RECYCLING THINGS

End BUHARI End Bad government in general that's the moto

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
The big SARS is missing on the list. Peter Obi was the one that ordered James to do the dirty job. Peter Obi also recommend him for political appointment in obiano government.
Until the arrest Peter Obi every SARS is innocent.
For those of you accusing the north, I believe you can see the names and their identity. Now the useless ipob supporters are ashamed to open this thread.
Southerners killing their people and those foolish ohanneze bastards cannot even ask Peter Obi to come and explain why 40 igbo youths were killed and donated their bodies to fishes.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Naajjii:

Abba Kyari should be investigated.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Where is that SLAP44, he said SARS is a northern agenda. Come and read this thread.
They blame every atrocities on the north, knowingly well that 90% of Nigeria criminals are from the south, especially south east.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by engrchykae(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Slynation:
Nemesis will surely caught up with them....
why are we talking of nemesis when any one who sees them can kill them?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by adaragbotemi: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Chai, wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by mosunmola63765: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
All the SARS officers pix should be show to Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by PureGoldh(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
See as their faces dey like wetin I no know

3 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by pubg5: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Fgwa:
I have being saying this always that the southerners are the ones killing themselves. in a whole year u will find it difficult to hear about SARS from the North. Quote me if I am wrong. I am not saying they have committed not but it's very difficult. The southern SARS want to live like oil company workers, a typical northern SARS guy who is not posted to the south believe in miya kuka (kuka soup) without meat or fish.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by ignis: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wicked people

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by AlphaMajestic: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
if they never kill any of their family members..like their first sons or their mothers..this whole thing will still be like joke

....this people shot 3 people in my very front because they were looking for their missing gun..it was just 2 other guys b4 it got to my turn for something i didn't know anything about..just because they caught us smoking weed close to where the guns missed..i spent 2 months in a cell eating only slice bread and sachet water...and begging for food and cigarettes

up till today the parents of those boys are still going from one police station to another..asking for their children dead bodies..dead bodies o

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.