Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) (50086 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation / Igboho Visits Igangan, Insists Fulani Residents Must Leave Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by ikorodureporta: 1:26pm On May 19, 2021
Hopeless agitators
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by UndisputedLad(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2021
This man sha
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by peculiar2233: 2:58pm On May 19, 2021
post=101842905:
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
Another true words form dem MANNA below.
He who has ears.......
Stop posting rubbish abi won gbe e sepe ni
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:

Because Yoruba is the official language of Yoruba Nation

Unlike Biafra that uses Slave masters. Fredrick Lugard language

Well, unfortunately, you also typed in the slave masters language and I sure do hope when Igboho travels to Canada or Germany to see his family, he speaks Yoruba to the westerners at the embassy or in the country. English is not a 'slave masters' language, it has been commonly adopted as a means for easier communication especially in societies or gatherings where the people are multilingual.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2021
Ayomi90:

Is Prof Akintoye also an illiterate? All u see Igboho do is order from Prof.

The 80 year old is senile.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by Ayomi90: 4:45pm On May 19, 2021
kingthreat:

The 80 year old is senile.
He will be senile na, coz his ideas are peppering you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:52pm On May 19, 2021
Afonja and Witch Doctors ehen.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by johndho(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2021
See them. Dem dey use this once decieve person. Sunday ighoho is a problem to the Yoruba nation. Even oba self no want am to enter there land
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2021
Ayomi90:

He will be senile na, coz his ideas are peppering you.

While EU is getting stronger. While ECOWAS is seeking a unified currency, one old historian is encouraging Africa going apart. His ideas are not peppering me. Its just annoying that its fueling those with hate against other tribes and selfishness to have a voice.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by magzey: 6:35pm On May 19, 2021
I TOT THE MAN IGBOHO WAS A CHRISTIAN.?

Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:15pm On May 19, 2021
kingthreat:

While EU is getting stronger. While ECOWAS is seeking a unified currency, one old historian is encouraging Africa going apart. His ideas are not peppering me. Its just annoying that its fueling those with hate against other tribes and selfishness to have a voice.
How is he encouraging Africa to go apart? If Nigeria breaks does that separate the new states from Africa? Security of his people is the first before any other thing even before Africa or the black race. If your darling country is good to live in no one will want to pull out.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2021
Ayomi90:

How is he encouraging Africa to go apart? If Nigeria breaks does that separate the new states from Africa? Security of his people is the first before any other thing even before Africa or the black race. If your darling country is good to live in no one will want to pull out.

Arguing with you is like going to old drunk men in the junctions and having to hear the garbage they have to say. Goodnight.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:41pm On May 19, 2021
RTR
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by Freelane33(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2021
Nairaland Vulture (igun)
Guyman02:

Vulture don quickly occupy 3 spaces on page 1, that's greed on his part and he won't say anything meaningful
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by Ayomi90: 8:12pm On May 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Arguing with you is like going to old drunk men in the junctions and having to hear the garbage they have to say. Goodnight.
Like your ilks,when you are out of points you run. Let me clear u, I don't argue, I state facts, u can argue if u wish, only people with lack of foresight argue, dull ppl.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2021
Ayomi90:

Like your ilks,when you are out of points you run. Let me clear u, I don't argue, I state facts, u can argue if u wish, only people with lack of foresight argue, dull ppl.

Ok you don win. Bye
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by Damisic: 8:20pm On May 19, 2021
A sane Yoruba should be able to know that this Yoruba nation would be a nation of ritual and real time blood shed
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

I reported this earlier, my comment was deleted, (definitely by one moderator) if it is okay on your forum for members to start threatening to shoot each other on the chest please let me know.
Nobody has monopoly to madness and foolishness.
Seun, take note!

When you are tired! Delete yourself from Nairaland. Harry Porter! E pain am!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by ezechi24(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:

Because Yoruba is the official language of Yoruba Nation

Unlike Biafra that uses Slave masters. Fredrick Lugard language

hahahahahahaha....fulani man trying to cause problems btw two brothers....go to hell oga. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by calcal: 1:49am On May 20, 2021
RomanGreen:
Why does he always speak Yoruba, can't he speak English abi wetin happen

Jealousy is the fear or apprehension of superiority: envy our uneasiness under it. A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy. Don't waste time on jealousy. The jealous are possessed by a mad devil and a dull spirit at the same time.
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by BbqTormentor: 6:41am On May 20, 2021
post=101842908:

U don finish d matter!
Dead On Arrival......

Spiritual backups, where all him otumukpo wey him deynwear for body dey?
Oshisko.

CHUKWUKADIBIA!

No mind the confused trouble maker.
#Kalakan

Exactly.
You are a very wise man.
How we wish we have more reasonable and sensible members like you in this forum.
Very few of your type, make comments here.
More of this please.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
get a grip on yourself. Nigeria must not remain one and backward. It is not the first country to split and won't be last. Sometimes I wonder why you are bent on this shithole remaining one. Wetin you dey gain?
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by Eriggs: 6:44am On May 20, 2021
Yoruba nation
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by BbqTormentor: 6:53am On May 20, 2021
Babatunde7109:
Before Igboho's uncelebrated doggedness lands him into a wavy ocean of regret, he needs to be advised to read about the following:

- Why Scotland is still part of the UK;
- Why China has refused HongKong a lifetime freedom;
- Why China has failed to recognise Taiwan;
- Why Sudan became a failed state;
- Why Ethiopia's constitution is drafted the way it is. Even though it gives room for secession;
- And, most importantly, why Biafra didn't succeed in seceding from Nigeria in the first place.

I believe when he's done with all these, he will quickly call himself to order. He will know how to avoid all those pushing him to his grave.

Freedom is sweet, but most men become bitter when they gain freedom.

Secession, as a word, is alluring. But actualizing it by act is, more often than not, a futile throe.

Let he who has ears hear.
Let he who has brain reason.
I am glad nobody liked the gibberish you typed. USSR broke up and heaven didn't fall
Stop using nonsense examples that suit your narrative

BTW, what is vulture's alternate moniker doing above me bayi. Abeg I want to have a good day o
Re: Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) by proxillin(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Afonja and Witch Doctors ehen.

Yes oooo..that's our religion. What are you going to do about it?

We have sango ogun osun obatala and Yoruba religion been practiced in many southern American countries.

We are slaves to know one. White people met a religion system in Yoruba land...they also met a government...we are proud of our heritage.

What can your tribe boast of? Adulterated folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.