Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures (30539 Views)

The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by naturalman: 3:25pm On May 19, 2021
Harrynight:

Ebonyi State has how many Flyovers
17......hoping to construct 22 by 2023
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Tinubuadvocate: 3:30pm On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Abia poverty capital? Apart from Lagos which was built by the Igbos grin, no South Western state comes close to Abia economically speaking.
developer but why you built another man land and shunned your own land.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by nzeobi(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

You started well but endup taking nonsense..Next time focus on Osun and don't insult AKS

I was only telling the government of AKS to prioritize and not to insult it's citizens
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by DimIsaac10(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2021
naturalman:

EBONYI STATE alone has more infrastructure than the whole of SW minus Lagos...

Ebonyi state has 17 flyover higher than Oyo ,Ogun, osun, ekiti and ondo combined

Ebonyi has more more road than the whole of the above mentioned state
Ebonyi shopping mall and airport is bigger than the above mentioned state
Have you being to Oyo state before? If not, visit Dugbe, challenge and probably Akpata and compare to the whole Ebonyi, visit Osun state Ede, Oshogbo and compare to Ebonyi..
Despite Ebonyi bein a tiny state compared to Oyo state, Oyo is far better.
Oyo state alone is larger than Ebonyi, Enugu , Abia combined.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

What is true there yoruba muslim..keep kwayet.

mazi-?

nawo-?

kanka-?

if you can't respond to the above, better go change that your name- imposter primate like you
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ViolentMooslim: 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
Shabaleen:
just because of one flyover u are now better than all igbo states ehh?? bros stop smoking weed!!

That's the truth Sir

A third class town in Akwa Ibom is far better than a first class city of the South East.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ViolentMooslim: 4:39pm On May 19, 2021
nzeobi:

Take your stupidity to your highly indebted State of osun.
Human capacity building should be any governmens priority and not building flyovers for keke and okada while it's citizens are doing house maid or a been trafficked to do prostitution

Ok, it's better that the Keke's and Okadas may provide jobs for the housemaids, that is if your brain tells you that Housemaids aren't "jobs".

I prefer the housemaid trafficking thing than drug trafficking (cocaine and local Igbo). Talk to your South East governor Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ViolentMooslim: 4:40pm On May 19, 2021
Igbochief001:

Osun plus ekiti no reach abia half in anything not to talk about other south east states

You're mad.

I'm from Akwa Ibom, but can state authoritatively that state capitals on the South East may not be compared to villages in the South West.

Face your Internet fraud and drug trafficking.
Your are better at it than arguments.
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ViolentMooslim: 4:41pm On May 19, 2021
naturalman:

EBONYI STATE alone has more infrastructure than the whole of SW minus Lagos...

Ebonyi state has 17 flyover higher than Oyo ,Ogun, osun, ekiti and ondo combined

Ebonyi has more more road than the whole of the above mentioned state
Ebonyi shopping mall and airport is bigger than the above mentioned state

Nnamdi Kanu has done a lot of harm to your brains.

Now you are happily mad.
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Your mad.

I'm from Akwa Ibom, but Iust state clearly that state capitals on the South East may not be compared to villages in the South West.

Face your Internet fraud and drug trafficking.
Your are better at it than arguments.
Lmao
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by letitrainnow(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ZaramT: 5:28pm On May 19, 2021
Hunchogee:

If you want to focus on Osun or that guy you do .
But never you insult Akwa Ibom ok.. when did we start hearing about Ebonyi that you want to match it with Akwa Ibom?
Try and get sense oo

Was osun a topic here? U had no problem when he compared akwa ibom to the whole Igbo land abi? Who even knows akwa ibom anywhere aside from prostitution and being house maids and gate men. Foooooool
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 5:53pm On May 19, 2021
Massacre10:
iko idaad
Ifon
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 5:54pm On May 19, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Ok, it's better that the Keke's and Okadas may provide jobs for the housemaids, that is if your brain tells you that Housemaids aren't "jobs".

I prefer the housemaid trafficking thing than drug trafficking (cocaine and local Igbo). Talk to your South East governor Sir.
Yeah
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by zuto4u(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2021
Then don't ever use the term "one Nigeria"
dadah04:

South south and south east exist independently, they aren’t one..
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by coolfredo(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2021
VEXT:

Guy dey one side..I enter akwaibom lastmonth,that state clean and fine..no let hate kill uu
am from akwa ibom i am residing at akwa ibom am not hating any one or anything our governor udom Emmanuel is de worst so far no payment of pension, no work. He has not completed any project so far any structure u see was built by God'swill akpabio .
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by MrHighSea: 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
This my guy and exaggerating Udom's micro and lack-lustre efforts.

Give him 16 years and he'll never fit into the shoes of GOA.

Well, compared to poor Northern states we ain't doing bad, But Ndito Akwa Abasi Ibom have experienced better.

I don't wanna mention Primary school retired teachers, AKSU wahala, and roads within his senatorial district.

The negative impact of prolonging the delivery of this bridge shadows its benefits.

N/B: I don't choose sides.
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Trust50: 7:41pm On May 19, 2021
After six unproductive years. Lazy arm chair governor
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by clothingonline(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2021
Front page fake news
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 8:17pm On May 19, 2021
clothingonline:
Front page fake news
Mentally derange fellow
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by naturalman: 8:19pm On May 19, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Have you being to Oyo state before? If not, visit Dugbe, challenge and probably Akpata and compare to the whole Ebonyi, visit Osun state Ede, Oshogbo and compare to Ebonyi..
Despite Ebonyi bein a tiny state compared to Oyo state, Oyo is far better.
Oyo state alone is larger than Ebonyi, Enugu , Abia combined.

Ebonyi has 17 flyovers....how many has oyo
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 8:24pm On May 19, 2021
Euouae:
Wow!

Construction is so neat and top-notch

On like the cement depot Obiano built and called Airport.

Pure handwork of local bricklayer
Make them catch you grin
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 8:27pm On May 19, 2021
Ikpongiton:
I am an akwa ibom man but,akwaibom can't stand anambra alone in anything.so stop that hype,abeg.
You no get sense at all. Anambra that just got an airport few weeks ago. Go and buy sense oo
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 8:30pm On May 19, 2021
Blizzy9ja:
Everybody just dey find wetin them go take remember after their tenure, ekum iman junction never really needed a fly over... But the governor and his people knows better
Honestly that place needed a fly over. That junction was the road accident headquarter the of Akwa Ibom..
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 8:33pm On May 19, 2021
Hunchogee:

I so love this..
looks lovely
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 8:35pm On May 19, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Yes I agree.
Don't ooo
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 8:38pm On May 19, 2021
coolfredo:
am from akwa ibom i am residing at akwa ibom am not hating any one or anything our governor udom Emmanuel is de worst so far no payment of pension, no work. He has not completed any project so far any structure u see was built by God'swill akpabio .
Stop talking trash
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by mrkings84(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2021
Shabaleen:
just because of one flyover u are now better than all igbo states ehh?? bros stop smoking weed!!

Tell that idiot something....

I am a proud akwaibomite!,
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NkanAkpanika: 11:49pm On May 19, 2021
mrkings84:

Tell that idiot something....

I am a proud akwaibomite!,
Bad guy
Re: Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Harrynight(m): 4:02am On May 20, 2021
naturalman:

17......hoping to construct 22 by 2023

That's interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Wants To Make US Visas Harder For Nigerians / Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village / Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.