Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. (1993 Views)

Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike / Enugu Calls Emergency Security Meeting As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Scores / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:04am On May 19, 2021
This goes to show that very soon, the killing of security agencies in the South East will soon come to an end, as the Unknown IPOB GunMen fall to the superior firepower of the "Zoo" Army.. tongue

1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by OmegaDesign: 9:07am On May 19, 2021
That is the best
Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Mumu woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by PissfulProtester: 9:09am On May 19, 2021
grin grin

Only God knows how many of these miscreants the security agents have killed and arrested that they have kept away from the media...

For this to be leaked, it means there are even saboteurs even within the online republic. We know them to be good at selling each other for a pot of beans

Cc: Ringroadmafia

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin grin

Very soon they will surely wind down completely... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by uptimum123(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2021
Lwkmd... Ipob terrorists and their shenanigans

Chest beaters association of potopoto republic

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Inteltower: 9:14am On May 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
This goes to show that very soon, the killing of security agencies in the South East will soon come to an end, as the Unknown IPOB GunMen falls to the "Zoo" Army.. tongue

Seriouslu let me restrain myself from lashing out bad words on you

But in all u no get sense

Must u look label them terrorist
Don't u know anything

Is tarnishing ipob the drug u take to feel jazzed u olodo

I am Igbo but not ipob member.
But he who sees truth must stand on it than acting immature & senseless

Is a group whose purpose is to campaign for self determination of its nation a terrorist group ?

Is a group pushed too the wall where they have been killed for no reason & retaliated a terrorist group

U really stink of ignorance & illiteracy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Aufbauh(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2021
The fear of Nigeria Army is the beginning of brain reset grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by PissfulProtester: 9:15am On May 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin

Really enjoying this..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by uptimum123(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2021
Inteltower:

Don't u know anything

Is a group whose purpose is to campaign for self determination of its nation a terrorist group ?

Is a group pushed too the wall where they have been killed for no reason & retaliated a terrorist group

Oga stop speaking from every side of your mouth.... Can't believe a day will come your kind will start denying being an ipob terrorist or apologist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by RisenJoe(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2021
[s]
PissfulProtester:
grin grin

Really enjoying this..
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by PissfulProtester: 9:18am On May 19, 2021
Inteltower:

Don't u know anything

"I am Igbo but not IPOB"..we have heard this line several times.. especially when the security agents are winning the fight against IPoB miscreants. You don't have to denounce your membership of IPOB because of a lil setback grin..why do you feel pained when people criticize IPoB?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by helinues: 9:19am On May 19, 2021
The fear of FG is the beginning of wisdom.

Massob, Ohaneze are not even affected with this latest FG cracking... So to those who might want to shout FG is prosecuting South Easterners

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by rottennaija(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2021
OmegaDesign:
That is the best

Shey? After their database is online? I thought they had intelligence?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by PissfulProtester: 9:21am On May 19, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

And the news source is ngeneukwenu? A known useful idiot? Nigerian media has released painkillers for their useful idiots as usual grin grin
They know that the events of last night must really hurt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are the only useful idiot reporting what happened last night..and you expect us to take it in? You must be high on your hunchback prophet's urine

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Uteghe(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2021
grin angry grin Igbo politicians will regret their refusal to invest in education.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by November1857(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Rather, very soon Nigeria will ceased to exist, Fact !
Your wailing, weeping and gnashing of teeths will not stop it ..

It is only parasites that are afriad of staying alone..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Inteltower: 9:24am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:

"I am Igbo but not IPOB"..we have heard this line several times.. especially when the security agents are winning the fight against IPoB miscreants. You don't have to denounce your membership of IPOB because of a lil setback grin..why do you feel pained when people criticize IPoB?

So sorry only draft people speak the way you do

Are all those in Catalonia (Spain) in support of the sectional group that is campaigning for them to be a separate country ?

Its fools like you that won't say no to evil & criticize ur govt when not handling issues as these. They can dialogue with actual terrorist but not a separatist group

Do you know how many separatist group are in America Google you illiterate.
The US dialogues with them that come in form of states, religions, etc
Not terrorists

Just wasting my time on a senseless person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Penguin2: 9:25am On May 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
This goes to show that very soon, the killing of security agencies in the South East will soon come to an end, as the Unknown IPOB GunMen fall to the superior firepower of the "Zoo" Army.. tongue

Na you go tire las las!

The South is uniting

Nigeria is gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by PissfulProtester: 9:26am On May 19, 2021
Inteltower:

So sorry only draft people speak the way you do

Are all those in Catalonia (Spain) in support of the sectional group that is campaigning for them to be a separate country ?

Its fools like you that won't say no to evil & criticize ur govt when not handling issues as these. They can dialogue with actual terrorist but not a separatist group

Do you know how many separatist group are in America Google you illiterate.
The US dialogues with them that come in form of states, religions, etc
Not terrorists

Just wasting my time on a senseless person
no vex if e pain you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by November1857(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Radical Islamic terrorist claiming Ibo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Inteltower: 9:28am On May 19, 2021
uptimum123:

Oga stop speaking from every side of your mouth.... Can't believe a day will come your kind will start denying being an ipob terrorist or apologist

Aboki

Am Igbo, Biafra at heart but not a member of ipob which is but one of many separatist groups in the SE each with their way of actualizing Biafra.

I hope u have learned something today olodo since you don't know the difference

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by PissfulProtester: 9:29am On May 19, 2021
November1857:
T Radical Islamic terrorist claiming Ibo..
Are you now okay after masturbating on my post? Now go back and read properly

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Inteltower: 9:30am On May 19, 2021
November1857:
T Radical Islamic terrorist claiming Ibo..

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by November1857(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Are you now okay after masturbating on my post? Now go back and read properly
Stop claiming Ibo, even in next you'll never be one .
Yoruba Muslim stunts..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by PissfulProtester: 9:33am On May 19, 2021
November1857:
Stop claiming Ibo, even in next you'll never be one .
Yoruba Muslim stunts..
I never claimed Ibo, oga. Go and read my post again please and stop constituting nuisance with my mentions

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by PissfulProtester: 9:35am On May 19, 2021
Inteltower:

A rotten brain pains
Which is worst ?

The rotten brain or the pain that u have rotten brain
You still dey vex? Sorry ehn

1 Share

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by OfoIgbo: 9:40am On May 19, 2021
Masterstroke by IPOB.

This will make it more difficult for the terrorist security forces to kill IPOB people in their meetings.

A very painful policy for the Fulani army, I must admit

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Largest Tribes In The 6 South South States. / Sardauna Warned Us About This Igbo Mentality - Arewa Youths / Photos: Sarki, Obi Supporter Dump Him for Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.