Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. (1995 Views)

Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike / Enugu Calls Emergency Security Meeting As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Scores / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Mooh247: 9:40am On May 19, 2021
Inteltower:

Seriouslu let me restrain myself from lashing out bad words on you

But in all u no get sense

Must u look label them terrorist
Don't u know anything

Is tarnishing ipob the drug u take to feel jazzed u olodo

I am Igbo but not ipob member.
But he who sees truth must stand on it than acting immature & senseless

Is a group whose purpose is to campaign for self determination of its nation a terrorist group ?

Is a group pushed too the wall where they have been killed for no reason & retaliated a terrorist group

U really stink of ignorance & illiteracy

Ipob are terrorist group and ESN/UGM are criminal terrorist

Defination of Terrorism captures Ipob activities fully

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Biafrannuke: 9:43am On May 19, 2021
Pls, what exactly excites BMC about this routine? Is good news this scarce for them?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by uptimum123(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2021
Inteltower:

Aboki

Am Igbo, Biafra at heart but not a member of ipob which is but one of many separatist groups in the SE each with their way of actualizing Biafra.

I hope u have learned something today olodo since you don't know the difference

Call it whatever you like .... Biafra is a forgotten dream

Your on a long thing

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by gidgiddy: 10:05am On May 19, 2021
Nigerians make me laugh. Boko haram is now 2 hours away from Abuja, ISWAP is on the rampage in the North West, killer herdsmen are killing people all over the country

But someones headache is IPOB who only want to go their way

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
uptimum123:
Lwkmd... Ipob terrorists and their shenanigans

Chest beaters association of potopoto republic

U go cry tire

1 Like

Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:08pm On May 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
Nigerians make me laugh. Boko haram is now 2 hours away from Abuja, ISWAP is on the rampage in the North West, killer herdsmen are killing people all over the country

That's how officers of the zoo reason
Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by tit(f): 4:40pm On May 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

Boko Haram and Nigeria army have the same objective.
While Boko Haram is driving out villagers in the West,Niger state, Nigeria army is cleansing Tiv in in east, Taraba state.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Veqtor: 5:17pm On May 19, 2021
Hahaha. This is quite good. That's the essence of intelligence gathering...whereas what some Nigerian Fulani security agents know is to chew gworo nd shoot aimlessly at armless civilians. Bunch of eediots. grin
Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Admissionclass: 5:31pm On May 19, 2021
Ngeneukwenu aka helinues aka pissfulprotester you no get work? Mornin till midnight this job is just too stressful.... grin grin.
Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by owobokiri(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Masterstroke by IPOB.

This will make it more difficult for the terrorist security forces to kill IPOB people in their meetings.

A very painful policy for the Fulani army, I must admit
IPOB can only get more sophisticated with it's operations as things escalate, if the government is desperate to unleash violence.
It's still AK-47 today. This could quickly spiral out of control and we will be talking about RPGs, mortars and anti tank mines in few months. How this queer government reacts in the coming days is key.
More violence will only attract more reactions from a group determined not to be oppressed. It's left for the zoo government to take wise steps..
Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by HimName: 6:51pm On May 19, 2021
owobokiri:

IPOB can only get more sophisticated with it's operations as things escalate, if the government is desperate to unleash violence.
It's still AK-47 today. This could quickly spiral out of control and we will be talking about RPGs, mortars and anti tank mines in few months. How this queer government reacts in the coming days is key.
More violence will only attract more reactions from a group determined not to be oppressed. It's left for the zoo government to take wise steps..

Then who suffers?

The government?

Una laff dey catch me.

Make una use sence do, na lie.

Una must fight war grin
Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by owobokiri(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2021
HimName:

Then who suffers?

The government?

Una laff dey catch me.

Make una use sence do, na lie.

Una must fight war grin

Na premium craze dey worry you..
I never called for war..
But I stand in support of every move to end oppression!
If that's war to you, your headache!

You can't be cheating and shortchanging a group for eternity, only to start preaching against "war" whenever they rise up to push you off their back..
Obviously you guys are using this war tales to scare the gullible into accepting intimidation and maladministration everlastingly... It failed! Try another tactic..
Re: IPOB Terrorists Suspend Physical Meeting, As Security Agencies Close In On Them. by Confirmedzombie: 7:23pm On May 19, 2021
Im igbo from Isi Ala Ngwa South. I am never in support of Igbos, UGM or ESN.

We want peace in the South East and I urge the FG to deal ruthlessly with all Igbos.

Whether Igbos like it or not, Biafra can be achieved under Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The activities of the UGM have killed all the sympathy Igbos enjoyed both home and abroad.

If killing Igbos members will restore peace in the SE, I support it.

Igbos cannot defeat the FG but they allowed the known scammer Kanu to deceive and brainwash them.

Ndi Ara

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Made Nigeria Member Of Islamic Organisation – IBB / Governor Samuel Ortom Spilled It All. An Implosion At The Behest Of PDP. / Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.