Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) (28045 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes / Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) / Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Komu1048(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2021
She should kee him then. Her motive we don't know
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by cosse(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
But you'll put your back down...
una dn finally gv this guy suplements...
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2021
Thor3399:
Like for Baba Ijesha. Share for Iyabo ojo
You don dey hunt for "like" and "share" this morning...fear God o
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by effort1: 10:37am On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:
Kissing and flolicking with a 15 year old is bad, but Iyabo Ojo must understand that it's not a capital offence like murder, kidnapping or armed roberry

She has don her best but she can't take laws into her own hands

Looks like she has a score to settle with this man. She is only using this accusation as a cover up.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by compton11(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2021
Mo evidence he raped the girl
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by omolola100(f): 10:39am On May 19, 2021
What is wrong with this old prostitute? What justice have you brought on those rape you?
just kip kwayet and let govt handle the case.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Angrygoat: 10:39am On May 19, 2021
Which light u light. Idiot. Go look here pixs for 2004 and now. Shebwith genevive used to be same colour. Iyabo u r still acting like a 100 level.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by simhosting: 10:40am On May 19, 2021
I will buy the three bottles so your body will be free
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by pacespot(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2021
Taking things too far, you want to fight someone through the legal process but you are also hell-bent in breaking the same legal process. Isn't rape a bailable offence again? Meet the man in court if you're very serious about your allegation.

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:42am On May 19, 2021
Ok we dey watch
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Fescoblack(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2021
Iyabo Ojo I giving baba ijesha free promo. Instead of bashing the man for real people are congratulating him just because of who ojo thinks she is.

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:43am On May 19, 2021
If woman don de para like this. know say she de "nurse"

Personal outstanding#

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Quality20(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2021
iyabo is a beautiful and principled lady sha, but pls let her take it slowly

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by ERockson: 10:45am On May 19, 2021
Yomi Fabiyi has proven to be well learned than this old Olosho. Majority of us have condemned the act of Baba Ijesa despite the fact that, that video evidence is not enough to put the man behind cell perpetually. Let him defend himself appropriately. He who wants justice must come with clean hands, Princess hands is as well dirty in all thes issues and that's why they want to turn the matter to rascality.

12 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:47am On May 19, 2021
Lack of proper sense of reasoning is one reason why most of them became left overs..

Who does she now wants to fight? Police? Ministry of women affairs?

Does granting a bail means he's freed?

She go soon collect her own lashes!

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Springboot: 10:47am On May 19, 2021
This woman's looks like somone that takes hard drug

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by DejiPlug(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2021
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:59am On May 19, 2021
Madam do your worst
Drinokrane:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has vowed not to back down in her campaign that comedian Baba Ijesha should be punished for allegedly molesting a teenage girl, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old mother of two stated this in a video she uploaded to Instagram on Tuesday, a day after Baba Ijesha was granted bail on health grounds.

Iyabo, who has been the most vocal supporter of comedienne Princess whose foster child Baba Ijesha was caught on CCTV molesting, said the matter must not be swept under the carpet.

The actress along with Princess and other women staged a protest at the state criminal investigation department in Panti, Lagos on April 29 over media reports that the police wanted to release Baba Ijesha.

Now that the accused has been granted bail with conditions attached, Iyabo said they will continue to monitor the situation to ensure justice is done.

Baba Ijesha was granted bail on health ground by Chief Magistrate Oluwatoyin Oghre on Monday after weeks of incarceration.

The bail conditions are two reliable sureties – one of whom must be a level-10 civil servant and the other a direct blood relation to the accused – and N500,000 bail bond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hekSy3SgncA

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPA29rGnMFY/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Thor3399: 11:01am On May 19, 2021
cheesy bros I hear say dem Dey use likes collect money on this site and I’m broke right now. Just trying to confirm
ChiefSosa:

You don dey hunt for "like" and "share" this morning...fear God o

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2021
Thor3399:
cheesy bros I hear say dem Dey use likes collect money on this site and I’m broke right now. Just trying to confirm
Seun no dey give money o, I even go him house with my uncle go beg am for money say I wan fix my kabu kabu, na rottweiler him use pursue us. Anyway, make I freaky your comment with 1"like" and 1 "share"

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:12am On May 19, 2021
Drinokrane:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has vowed not to back down in her campaign that comedian Baba Ijesha should be punished for allegedly molesting a teenage girl, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old mother of two stated this in a video she uploaded to Instagram on Tuesday, a day after Baba Ijesha was granted bail on health grounds.

Iyabo, who has been the most vocal supporter of comedienne Princess whose foster child Baba Ijesha was caught on CCTV molesting, said the matter must not be swept under the carpet.

The actress along with Princess and other women staged a protest at the state criminal investigation department in Panti, Lagos on April 29 over media reports that the police wanted to release Baba Ijesha.

Now that the accused has been granted bail with conditions attached, Iyabo said they will continue to monitor the situation to ensure justice is done.

Baba Ijesha was granted bail on health ground by Chief Magistrate Oluwatoyin Oghre on Monday after weeks of incarceration.

The bail conditions are two reliable sureties – one of whom must be a level-10 civil servant and the other a direct blood relation to the accused – and N500,000 bail bond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hekSy3SgncA

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPA29rGnMFY/?utm_medium=copy_link
There is a pact and a gang up by Iyabo Ojo and Princess to bring Baba Ijesha down. It is now becoming irritating.

To Iyabo Ojo, I ask this questions.
1, Iyabo,you claimed that you were raped by five different relations while growing up. Where are the culprits? Why haven't they been arrested like Baba Ijesha?

2, Since according to your claim you were molested, why are you focusing public attention on Baba Ijesha who is not related to you in any way or the poor girl who was molested? Why don't you use all this energy and effort to bring to book those five relations of yours that molested you when you were a minor?

3, Sexual molestation of a minor is a bailable offence, why are you intent on the police denying bail to Baba Ijesha and holding him indefinitely? What exactly is your reason? Why don't you arrest those who molested you directly and expend this energy on them?

Someday your evil plans against Baba Ijesha will be exposed!
And as for Baba Ijesha who deliberately messed himself up, you have the full wrath of the law to face.

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Omik1: 11:12am On May 19, 2021
Why is this one trying to advertise her body?

And what the connection between the baba and Bridal shaggy?

Just mixing things up.. and some people will be hailing her now ..

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Twelfthman: 11:21am On May 19, 2021
Mad woman
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:22am On May 19, 2021
Can somebody just calm this lady down ? Why is she taking this case very personal ? Nobody,including Yomi Fabiyi,is saying that Baba Ijesha shouldn't face the law and not be punished if found guilty but the fact is,he has right under the law to fair hearing. So what's the noise about ,Iyabo ? A ma ni ya were ke !

Iyabo Ojo is such a vindictive person who has personal score to settle with Baba Ijesha,obviously.This goes beyond seeking justice for the tenage girl. Nobody is even talking about that poor girl,the state of her wellbeing and the great trauma she has been caused ! Princess and her team have some questions to answer too. They are likely to have some jail terms for their actions.

Iyabo Ojo should calm down please;her noise is becoming quite irritating !

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
But you'll put your back down...
Dis Ur Meme Na Die.

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by dfrost: 11:39am On May 19, 2021
Frustration is not really good. Mental health is something people need to checking from time to time.

There are processes to these things. Iyabo should calm down. Let the justice take its course. Left for some of us, Baba Ijesha should be thrown into tatarus and the keys thrown into the abyss. But let her calm down first.

If she keeps pushing, it will seem as if she's pushing for more than what the eye sees.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by Rhozabeth(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2021
This corporate Olosho should pls go and sit down and let us rest! Where are the people that raped here 5times? Has she ever mentioned any or at least try to make them pay for what they did to her! Those guys are walking the street free and probably would have done same to some other girls! Am really sick of this lady's excesses!

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2021
Maybe Baba don lick her before dumped her

Opportunity to pay back be this make una reason the matter well
Re: I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) by dfrost: 11:42am On May 19, 2021
Nolajane:
Why on earth will they even bail this man, it is well with this country......

Everything has a process. Let's be calming down. If judicial processes were not followed, some of us would have been dead for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom / 3 Kidnappers Who Killed An Eleven Old Yr Old Girl In Ogun Had Been Arrested[pic] / Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.