Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence (1313 Views)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by DejiPlug(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2021
Funmilola Lawrence Ogidan is a traditional doctor with a difference and without condemning western medical drugs, she has proffered herbal remedies as nature’s
safest cure for most human ailments.

In a chat with press men in Lagos on Monday, she explained that while synthetic medical
drugs almost always produce side effects in patients, herbal remedies have no side
effect.

“I have tried and tested both western and herbal medicines and I can tell you
categorically that God has provided us with every single herb we need for our good
health. The herbs that we have all around us will do us a whole lot of good work when
we treat them right. Herbal medicines perform healing miracles in us.

“We haven’t reached that stage where western medicine would be totally replaced by
herbal remedies for all ailments. Having alternatives helps us all. I believe that most
western medicines originate from our own local herbs but with a lot of synthetic
processes that deplete nature and produce side effects
Lawrence-Ogidan said.

Lawrence-Ogidan is a traditional doctor (TDR). Arguably, she has the largest health
farm and NAFDAC-certified factory for the production of herbal remedies in Southwest
Nigeria. She is a well-travelled tour operator, special education and entrepreneurship
graduate and an indigene of Ile-Ife, Osun State.

She is the CEO of Global New Herbal Life (GNHL); a certified member of both the
Nigeria Association of Medical Herbalists and National Association of Nigerian Traditional Medicine Practitioners.

Her passion for herbal remedies grew when she had to heal her protracted barreness
with herbs after western medical methods had failed her.

“I had serious hormonal disorder that stopped me from getting pregnant for many
years. I did IVF severally. I was given different injections daily, but the minute I started
using my own herbs, everything started going back to normal. To the glory of God, I
had my own baby. It was normal delivery even at that age. There were no issues or
complications at all with the pregnancy or after the delivery
” she said.

TDR Lawrence-Ogidan has produced over 70 tried and tested ready-to-drink and ready to-rub herbal remedies with stunning testimonials, details of which she shared in her press Interview

Trained as a traditional herbal doctor by experts, including 90 and 100-year-olds,
Lawrence-Ogidan says her trainers have entrusted ancient herbal secrets to her and
that mixed with science, her company GNHL has successfully elevated the production
precision of nature’s herbal remedies, which she categorized into three – sex, health
and beauty products.

Hear her: “Unlike before when I used to suffer from malaria and fever often, we now
have a one-time herbal cure and with our modern factory equipment and attending
technology, we are able to do a lot of toxicology tests to ensure that our herbal
remedies come in the right dosage. So now we produce in safe quantities and with
NAFDAC-approved scientific quality that can be sold without reducing the component of
herbs that we use.”

Asked if her Fever remedy can cure COVID-19, her carefully weighed words were:
COVID-19 and its many variants have further opened our eyes to the limitations of
western medicine. A whole lot of people went back to ginger, garlic and other herbs.

I believe that herbal remedies would get us farther going forward
"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by Ladiva: 12:11pm On May 19, 2021
Not much info on the drugs, company or contact details

3 Likes

Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by kizyeke: 12:51pm On May 19, 2021
Ladiva:
Not much info on the drugs, company or contact details

The remedies are all available in our corporate head-office at 299 Herbert Macaulay way Yaba, Lagos or call 08124831039 or 08167364172, you can also visit our website: www.newhlife.org You can as well reach us through; thenewherballife@gmail.com or on Instagram @newhlife

3 Likes

Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by overdrive(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2021
Let’s know more about your drugs please.

1 Like

Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by DejiPlug(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2021
overdrive:
Let’s know more about your drugs please.

Kindly visit the website or message the email above for more information. Plus they now have an account on Nairaland too. Just for You. grin

1 Like

Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by mynaijadj(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2021
The One Value Offer
1 Speaker
1 Mixer
1 Mic
1 Hour
1 DJ
Enjoy 1derful Value At Your Event for just N20,000
Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by Ladiva: 3:12pm On May 19, 2021
DejiPlug:

Kindly visit the website or message the email above for more information. Plus they now have an account on Nairaland too. Just for You. grin

Website is scanty and you guys take too long to reply emails. You should fix that... Be more prompt if you want to do business online.

Just a friendly suggestion
Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by DejiPlug(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2021
Ladiva:

Website is scanty and you guys take too long to reply emails. You should fix that... Be more prompt if you want to do business online.

Just a friendly suggestion

Thank you Ladiva, Noted. Trust you saw something you like tho grin wink

1 Like

Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by DejiPlug(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2021
mynaijadj:
The One Value Offer
1 Speaker
1 Mixer
1 Mic
1 Hour
1 DJ
Enjoy 1derful Value At Your Event for just N20,000

One mic pere. One speaker. Na house party you dey run. Come on visit the website above and message the mail for your own herbal therapy grin

1 Like

Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by Stellaades: 7:17am On May 20, 2021
Please note, when you get to our website: www.newhlife.org you are to click on cosmetics or herbal remedies so as to see the products and the price list.
Which takes you to www.herbodrinks.com or www.fumzylagos.com
Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by Stellaades: 7:36am On May 20, 2021
Here is a brief words about what Global New Herbal Life is all about
Global New Herbal Life deals with skincare, Teas and Remedies

All our products are pure organic hence are naturally produced using herbs and other organic products planted and produced here in Nigeria.

Our products are free from chemicals and other non organic substances.
The products are all tested and trusted and have been found to cure and prevent different illness and diseases. We have received a lot of testimonies, and repeated customers.

We have our own farm where these plants are grown locally and also have a factory at ogun state(Erunwon) where all the products are produced

Our corporate head office is at No, 229 Herbert Macaulay way Yaba. And you can find more information about us on www.newhlife.org

Some of our products are:

For teas and remedies
Soursop tea
Diabetes Remedy
Pile Remedy
High Blood Pressure Remedy
Asthma Remedy
Ulcer Remedy
Fertility Remedy
Fever Remedy
Tonic tea
Detoxifier
Lemongrass tea
Sleep Aid tea
Stroke Remedy
Men's Remedy
Stress Remedy and so on

For skincare
Pure Luv Our Body spray
Lörd Perfume for men
Möremi Perfume for Organic Hair Shampoo
Organic Hair conditioner
Coffee Body scrub
Lip balm
Body butter
Body butter light skin
And so on...

A trial will surely convince you.

1 Like

Re: I Healed My Pregnancy Problems With My Own Herbal Remedies – TDR. Funmi Lawrence by Stellaades: 7:45am On May 20, 2021
REQUEST FOR A DISTRIBUTOR ✅
Visit the website www.newhlife to become one. For more information call +234 0812 483 1039 or send us a mail to thenewherballife@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday / Singer Teni Is Engaged! – (full Details) / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Stirs Reaction As She Shows Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.