Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) (3804 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence / Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2021
Saw this picture and was wondering how a PS4 and PS5 could be used to commit crime. If we say this is correct, what about their televisions and generators? grin

Well, my conclusion is that, these things are sold or given to their children overtime. EFCC is beginning to take over from SARS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Mooh247: 10:26am On May 19, 2021
Shameless EFCC

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Kingosytex(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2021
This can only happen in Nigeria.

Who did we offend sef?

I have never read any news of how FBI broke into someone's apartment like thieves. What differentiates this EFCC from common thieves who break into people's apartments?

If we had a functional system, the owner of that apartment will sue the hell out of these unprofessional officials.

EFCC is gradually taking over from the defunct SARS.

16 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 19, 2021
Very unprofessional!

But one must still applaud EFCC for the great work they have been doing of recent. This are the few institutions still fighting tooth and nail to redeem the already dented, bastardized and ridiculed image of Nigeria.

In as much as more still needs to be done towards training and orientation of its personnel's, I strongly believe that commission can lead Africa in the fight against fraud and corruption

God bless The EFCC

We cannot allow some unscrupulous few to ruin the image of the majority

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Kriss216: 10:33am On May 19, 2021
The post above me is the reason I try so hard to avoid humans.

EFCC should go after politicians looting our collective funds.

21 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by SmartPolician: 10:34am On May 19, 2021
There's no denying the fact that the EFCC has a lot to learn, but anyone suing that the agency be shut down has a questionable character.

We must also keep in mind that the commission does not raid people based on hearsay. It's even interesting that online fraudsters live similar lousy lifestyles, making it pretty easy to spot them.

Kriss216, the EFCC is also going after polticians. The fight against corruption and fraud has to be comprehensive

If you give a Yahoo boy the regular 9-5 job, he will never do it. A fraudster has no moral rectitude; he's just after making money real quick and living life on the fast lane.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by PissfulProtester: 10:37am On May 19, 2021
See our dumb youths getting emotional over this mischievous title

These guys are fraudsters, nothing more. Why efcc no come my house come arrest me? I get PS4, ps5 and more..why dem no come arrest me? See them already saying efcc has been weaponized by the north.. laughable..This is the nonsense stale lines used by our Igbo brothers all of the time..

You too, stay away from fraud undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Kriss216: 10:38am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:

These guys are fraudsters, nothing more. Why efcc no come my house come arrest me?

Na your type stray bullets dey always meet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 19, 2021
Euouae:
Very unprofessional!

But one must still applaud EFCC for the great work they have been doing of recent. This are the few institutions still fighting tooth and nail to redeem the already dented, bastardized and ridiculed image of Nigeria.

In as much as more still needs to be done towards training and orientation of its personnel's, I strongly believe that commission can lead Africa in the fight against fraud and corruption

God bless The EFCC

Mumu talk.

Let the go after politicians like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2021
Euouae:
Very unprofessional!

God bless The EFCC

If it was truly going as you think it is, it would make sense. These EFCC officials have turned these arrests to a way of extortion. The guys they arrest week in week out are now their cashcows. And this ends up unproductive in redemption of our image.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42am On May 19, 2021
Criminals in pains.
See dem wailing and crying.
All fraudsters no go ever die better.
Na dat fraud go end dem miserableives one by one.
Awon werey.
Barawos.

Euouae:

You detest SARS, Police and now EFCC, Are you advocating for a crime riddled Nigeria
Dont mind them,,
That is what most of these criminals really want in the country.
They don't wanna do any legitimate thing anymore, fraud, fraud and fraud is the only thing inside their empty brains.
Barawos dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:

These guys are fraudsters, nothing more. Why efcc no come my house come arrest me? I get PS4, ps5 and more..why dem no come arrest me? See them already saying efcc has been weaponized by the north.. laughable..This is the nonsense stale lines used by our Igbo brothers all of the time..

You too, stay away from fraud undecided
See another mumu talk? So because poverty no let you afford PS4 or PS5 other people no fit afford am abi?

The funny thing is that, most of this Yahoo boys no dey reach court before them free them after taking over all their properties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by mike8804: 10:44am On May 19, 2021
I don't support yahoo, but I will only take effc not another tool of oppression by the north on the southern youths because of endsars if Yahoo boys are arrested in borno, kastina and sokoto. Anything less than that, then we all need to protect our own, why? The north protects her own.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Dialpad: 10:49am On May 19, 2021
Hhh
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Dialpad: 10:49am On May 19, 2021
This is what you get when you hire a bunch of uneducated individuals into sensitive positions.

I sympathize with these ignorant youths who are quick to plead guilty.

Once you plead guilty to a crime and convicted. Your life is pretty much over.

The aboki officers are doing a lot to mess with the lives of these kids.

I do not support yahoo Boys but there should be a different approach to tackling crime than raiding young kids with laptops and Playstation
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Mumu talk.

Let the go after politicians like this.

Online scammers are over X100 of Nigerian politicians. Every street in Nigeria is littered with online scammers. If you relate count of politicians to online scammers, you will realize that the EFCC still needs to be applauded for its operations.

You detest SARS, Police and now EFCC, Are you advocating for a crime riddled Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Grace001: 10:53am On May 19, 2021
A financial/educated liberated youths down southern in Nigeria is a threat to northern oligarchs that run the affairs of this failed country.

Majority of northern youths are already in their pocket, they live in abject poverty.

A financial liberated southern youth is a threat to the status quo, so they will do anything to jail or kill them(southern youths) only few people can see it from this angle

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by LordLugard1: 10:54am On May 19, 2021
You must understand something, all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured. We can go back a little to pull out some examples.

(1). Governor Peter Odili wanted to run for presidency, he squandered River State money on Northern Emirs and Northern Opinion leaders. At the end, he failed.

(2). General Olusegun Obasanjo held up all development programmes in the South and promoted infrastructure development in the North in order to get the 3rd term agenda through. At the end, he failed.

(3). James Ibori wanted to be a Vice President to President Yar’dua, in place of Jonathan. Delta State Liaison office in Abuja, became an ATM for all the Northern PDP members. At the end, not only did he fail, he was sent to prison.

(4). Jonathan Goodluck postponed South South development to his anticipated second tenure and put in all resources to the rehabilitation of the Almajiris, Emirs Palace from Sokoto to Maiduguri. Built Abuja-Kaduna Rail line when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was impassable, East-West Road was a mere historical concept; built and completed Federal Universities in Katsina, Jigawa, etc but did foundation ground breaking for the the Federal University in Bayelsa. At the end, he was sent out of the Villa by the Northern INEC Chairman he appointed.

(5). Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC.

(6). Our brother Ibe Kachukwu was the Chairman of NNPC BOT and Petroleum Minister at the same time. He promoted the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline. He rehabilitated the Petroleum institute in Kaduna when the Petroleum Institute in Warri was not captured in the budget. He was humiliated out of office.

(7). Obono Obla, SAN was appointed the Chairman of Government Asset Recovery Committee. His target was only all past office holders from the South South and South East. At the end, he was framed and arrested.

( 8 ). The immediate past Managing Director of NDDC and Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate, Nsima Ekere gave out emergency jobs (contracts) only to Southern Contractors fronting for Northerners. NDDC became an ATM for “the Villa Boys”. Where is he now?

(9). Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.
The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

(10). The current Petroleum Minister, Chief Timipre Sylva, has initiated the construction of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline to facilitate the building of a Gas Power Station in Abuja and Kaduna and “to turn Kano into an Industrial Head Quarters”. The man is from Bayelsa State where there is over 90% unemployment and no electricity from National Grid.

(11). Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

(12). The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

The story is long!
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 19, 2021
Euouae:

Online scammers are over X100 of Nigerian politicians. Every street in Nigeria is littered with online scammers. If you relate count of politicians to online scammers, you will realize that the EFCC still needs to be applauded for its operations.

Is this the way to arrest people? They go raid, destroy people's property. They might not even have an arrest warrant.

Is there a complainer sef? EFCC can't be fighting corruption in a lawless manner, it will lead to anarchy.

This was the way SARS started too.

If EFCC get any complain about a Yahoo boy, make them go court to obtain an arrest warrant, go arrest the person in a lawful way, and charge him to court.

And they shouldn't go after Yahoo boys alone, let them go after Politicians too. Anything apart from this will surely lead to anarchy soon.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by stanley000: 11:01am On May 19, 2021
shocked shocked You kmow the most shameful part some fools will still come online and say things like "good job efcc"!!! Look at someone's house destroyed like that? A bag of cement now is 4k. We have kids very small children on nairaland ND1 students and 100level they derive pleasure when they see news like these
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Barryseal: 11:16am On May 19, 2021
Nigeria would have been a better place if Efcc were this active breaking into corrupt politician homes, confiscating their ill-gotten properties and parading them like common criminals.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 19, 2021
This is Crime scene.
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by stanley000: 11:32am On May 19, 2021
Dialpad:
This is what you get when you hire a bunch of uneducated individuals into sensitive positions.

I sympathize with these ignorant youths who are quick to plead guilty.

Once you plead guilty to a crime and convicted. Your life is pretty much over.

The aboki officers are doing a lot to mess with the lives of these kids.

I do not support yahoo Boys but there should be a different approach to tackling crime than raiding young kids with laptops and Playstation
I won't blame them coz someone who hasn't been to a cell or arrested b4 wil be intimidated by the blood painted walls of the interrogation room. Yes that's what they do they paint the room with blood stains to intimidate you but for stubborn ones like us who have seen worse, its a do or die affair. I'm an achitect i can sit days on my pc designing a structure. If these mad men ever burst in i will really waste their time and effort and still sue them, they will pay for every single damages
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Memberclub(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2021
Euouae:
Very unprofessional!

God bless The EFCC

3rd world country for a reason
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Harddiskng(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:

These guys are fraudsters, nothing more. Why efcc no come my house come arrest me? I get PS4, ps5 and more..why dem no come arrest me? See them already saying efcc has been weaponized by the north.. laughable..

Its simple you are not making any enviable progress in life undecided

I can remember a friend whose neighbor jokingly threatened to call EFCC on him because he is always at home and seems to have loads of cash.

They saw he bought a new car, started renovating his house; What they didn’t know is that my guy na writer gets contracts from companies on up-work. Baba dey hardly sleep by 3am he is still up.

EFCC should start their job from the top, Politicians and stop disturbing young destinies.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by ivolt: 2:18pm On May 19, 2021
Thread for Yahoo boys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Locations Of Gazzetted Grazing Reserves And Routes In Nigeria. / The Nigerian-cameroon Bridge Vs The Golden Gate Bridge / See The Video Peter Obi Played In Court And Evidence Against INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.