Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,826 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) (3943 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence / Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by ivolt: 2:29pm On May 19, 2021
Harddiskng:

Its simple you are not making any enviable progress in life undecided
There is nothing enviable about 10 guys sharing one flat unless of course you have been
so beaten by poverty that such lifestyle is a luxury to you.
Perhaps, you mean the kind of envious life the Ogun state commissioner was living until he got axed.
He would have organized protests and call "youths" to defend him if he was in Nigeria.

I can remember a friend whose neighbor jokingly threatened to call EFCC on him because he is always at home and seems to have loads of cash.
His neighbor got access to his accounts and discovered he has loads of cash or is he keeping the cash in one of his rooms?
Why will anyone even care about such talks.
Nigerians have been using law enforcement to settle fights.
Landlord and tenants and even tenants fights neighbors by making unfounded reports
but Yahoo boys seems to think they are special.

They saw he bought a new car, started renovating his house; What they didn’t know is that my guy na writer gets contracts from companies on up-work. Baba dey hardly sleep by 3am he is still up.
His neighbors could really see. They seems to know everything about him. How strange?

EFCC should start their job from the top, Politicians and stop disturbing young destinies.
This is what all criminals say to defend themselves.

Without EFCC showing international commitment of being anti-fraud, that your supposed writer friend will find it hard feeding himself.
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Harrykn: 4:11pm On May 19, 2021
I swr to God These guys are acting like thugs already. Imagine breaking that door.
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by gregyboy(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2021
post=101844056:
Criminals in pains.
See dem wailing and crying.
All fraudsters no go ever die better.
Na dat fraud go end dem miserableives one by one.
Awon werey.
Barawos.

Dont mind them,,
That is what most of these criminals really want in the country.
They don't wanna do any legitimate thing anymore, fraud, fraud and fraud is the only thing inside their empty brains.
Barawos dem

There you're loving your fraudster beloved daddy..

Zombies will die miserably
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by moriss33(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2021
Oga no dey buga...when u make money dem go remember you.
PissfulProtester:
See our dumb youths getting emotional over this mischievous title

These guys are fraudsters, nothing more. Why efcc no come my house come arrest me? I get PS4, ps5 and more..why dem no come arrest me? See them already saying efcc has been weaponized by the north.. laughable..This is the nonsense stale lines used by our Igbo brothers all of the time..

You too, stay away from fraud undecided
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by Joromi1: 5:23pm On May 19, 2021
What would happen if after breaking someone's door EFCC couldn't find any evidence to arrest the suspect?

I know why I dey ask o. Because na there I go show dem say Anthony Joshua lives in me.
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by LikeAking: 5:43pm On May 19, 2021
Joromi1:
What would happen if after breaking someone's door EFCC couldn't find any evidence to arrest the suspect?

I know why I dey ask o. Because na there I go show dem say Anthony Joshua lives in me.

Dem go falsify allegations.
Re: EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2021
Even playing Grand Theft Auto on your phone will soon be a crime grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata / Saint Peter Obi No Dey Give Shishi. Abi My Eye Dey Pain Me? (photo) / Amnesty Programme: Calls For Ndiomu’s Sack Are From Corrupt Individuals - NDIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.