Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman (42365 Views)

Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Okah-donli, Ahmed Isah Bag Nation Builders Achievers Award / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Etudy: 12:02pm On May 19, 2021
She deserved more than just a slap, besides the ordinary president is old enough to be her father we are Africans and must not forget our moral values and obligations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by 9jaRealist: 12:04pm On May 19, 2021
Nbote:
He's been changing lives and doing far more than the govt for Nigerians for years and no one recognises his efforts and den one deserving slap and he's being dragged all over by a people that believe in jungle justice

And yet he IRONICALLY administered his own version of said jungle justice...
Said it many times on NL, the only difference between most Nigerians and SARS is the badge/uniform.
>
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by kriss27(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2021
meobizy:
If he was commended online, he won’t see the wrong in the action. He’s apologizing because people didn’t condone it.
For setting a child on fire, that Lady deserves more slaps? even-though his act was unprofessional. This man has been saving lives for ages! He is a humanitarian, no body talked about his good works. Just this singular mistake is circulating!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by FashionCookie(f): 12:09pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:
No one is asking for any apology.

If it takes slap to your reformat Nigerian girls brains, I endorse it. You bleeding genders must have sense by force!
Hahahaha...God abeg o. But seriously, that lady deserved that slap. What wickedness! She was already looking for a way to blame the devil.
Nigerians too like to live hypocritical life. Many of them will do worse given the circumstance. Abi that pikin no be human being? Some of them na husband and wife beater. Coming here to act holier-than-thou. You set fire on that poor kid because according to you, he/she is a witch. She deserves a thousand slaps...mother of coven!
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by GOFRONT(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2021
This kind man fitto batter his wife for house oo
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by meobizy(f): 12:09pm On May 19, 2021
kriss27:
For setting a child on fire, that Lady deserves more slaps? even-though his act was unprofessional. This man has been saving lives for ages! He is a humanitarian, no body talked about his good works. Just this singular mistake is circulating!
Bad news travels _____ .

a). Fast
b). Fat
c). Last
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by whytediamond(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2021
Lekan239:
the woman also begged for forgiveness and apologise for her crime, apologising does not mean you won't face the consequences of your actions

Assuming it was me that slapped a lady like that, this man won't let me rest with Human right palava

Very correct.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Etudy: 12:09pm On May 19, 2021
Optimistdude:
Where d woman? make I slap her my own.
seriously she deserved more than just a slap besides the ordinary president is old enough to be her father we are Africans and must not forget our moral values and obligations. HELL WITH BBC
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
meobizy:
If he was commended online, he won’t see the wrong in the action. He’s apologizing because people didn’t condone it.
Well, here on this forum...He was actually been praised for slapping. Some even said they would have done more worst than the presenter. Mentally sick folks we have as Nigeria; they keep aligning with wrong thinking they're on the right path. But they are always inconsequential even with their number because wrong will always remain wrong no matter what. Good the presenter has now realize this.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by lathrowinger: 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
1beat:
Please I need Brekete family FM phone number I have a case to discuss with Ahmed Isah,
Tell me, what's the case is all about?
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Thetruth101: 12:13pm On May 19, 2021
He must still be arrested for assault

In other news, David Hundeyin don cast

https://www.nairaland.com/6560239/feeding-dead-another-look-david
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Jman06(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2021
That slap was well deserved by the evil woman. No need to apologize
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by neyohh: 12:14pm On May 19, 2021
He should have given her an uppercut and then apologized later.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:16pm On May 19, 2021
BBC and supporters are foolish and hypocrites.
Leave the innocent man to serve his people; Nigerians has been begging to hear from their elected president to address them why he and his governance are not fulfilling their campaign promises.

Shame to BBC world news, coward media that can't report Fulani terrorist evil agendas.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by FashionCookie(f): 12:16pm On May 19, 2021
If you are a woman, supporting this evil, God dey watch you. Why should he apologise? Wicked daughters of eve everywhere. She no get pikin? Why didn't she set him/her on fire? Rubbish! See her yeye mouth like..."I no know how e take happen." For those of you both men and women supporting this evil, I just pray nature dont put you in position wgere your children will go and stay with relatives and friends. Na that time una go know say life no funny.If by now we for No never dey hear different revenge stories on Nairaland. Wicked people everywhere. No be person born that pikin? It only shows how some of you treat your maids at home. Witches and wizards everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Ojiofor: 12:16pm On May 19, 2021
Is slapping also part of his job?
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by romeo411(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2021
To be honest, listening to that guy's program which I rarely do shows that the man is becoming too powerful that he says and does anything he likes without fear of anybody. "Absolute power corrupt absolutely".
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by resourcedude: 12:18pm On May 19, 2021
oloriooko:
Isah needs to take hold of his emotions now that he's a public figure
Slapping a woman can crumble his career
I hope he doesn't regret this action for the rest of his life
(PS when did he apologise OP)
during his radio program 'BREKETE'.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by resourcedude: 12:23pm On May 19, 2021
issyeddy1:
I know some people here will still comment negatively despite the apology....MEANWHILE YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR YOUR VIDEO EDITING, 2D AND 3D ANIMATION, MOTION GRAPHICS, REALISTIC 3D CHARACTER MODELLING AND TEXTURING, DRONE RENTAGE...+2348121937704

HERE IS MY DEMO REEL IN CASE YOU WANNA TAKE A LOOK HTTPS://VIMEO.COM/USER86353705

LOCATION AND THE COST?
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by damiloladuke: 12:25pm On May 19, 2021
Better
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by blaise26abj(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Pretty sure the screwed-up woman believed she was doing the “right thing” (and we know she’s not the only one)...
Nigerians have to learn to do things (even those things we believe are the right things) PROPERLY or we remain a lawless ZOO!
>
Even in the Almighty US of A , in some cases,emotions in the face of some crimes ran high and the offender got some beatings outside the law. it is within human nature to exert some form of retribution. There have been purported cases of such during war times. Does it make it right ? No . But it pales in the face of the crime committed . He can be charged on assault and made to do some community service . But trust me , a lot of people will support him as including myself . Don’t attack a defenceless child and expect a rub on the back .
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by tnerro1(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2021
Wish we can reset APC with that kind of slaps
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Kinzo0917(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
oloriooko:
. He apologised this morning on live show aired on brekete radio and tv
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Ubdavis(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
Ahmed Isa has been doing a great job. But atimes, he doesn't look at issues dispassionately. He has to work on that. Very bad...
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by reuben81: 12:28pm On May 19, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6558568/tv-presenter-live-tv-slaps

SOURCE
I know this man hot temper will put him in trouble one day,of course I give it to him he has been helping alot of people but let him control his anger even the way he talk to people on air
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by reuben81: 12:29pm On May 19, 2021
oloriooko:
today on air
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Oblongata: 12:29pm On May 19, 2021
Lekan239:
the woman also begged for forgiveness and apologise for her crime, apologising does not mean you won't face the consequences of your actions

Assuming it was me that slapped a lady like that, this man won't let me rest with Human right palava
If it were for the same reasons you slapped the woman, I am sure the man would probably shake you...
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by MASCOTECH: 12:30pm On May 19, 2021
Anyone who saw the head of that 6 yr old girl would even pull the trigger of a gun on the perpetrator of the act before realising it and without regrets; especially when you hate injustice with a passion like ORDINARY PRESIDENT; even if it results in a law suit. Some beasts deserve what they get; to deter others.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Kinzo0917(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2021
1beat:
Please I need Brekete family FM phone number I have a case to discuss with Ahmed Isah,
. which of d number do u need? U can only contact him only on his whasapp no by sending him only whatsapp messages to him. If u want that, I can assist you.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Kinzo0917(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:
An apology that is laced with blames, defensive comments, accusations and malice isn't an apology.

For the Hediots that are incapable of a civil comment, if you mention me with insults, I will school you with worse.

A highly placed man like that can destroy his life and all he has built because of anger.
Shut up u asshole. He has apologised and that is enough. Has the presidency apologised to nigerians to senseless killing in d country? If you are not satisfied with his apology, go and hug d nearest transformer. What ordinary president has bn doing, ur governor nor ur father can do one tenth of it. You that has not got angry b4. The Bible says he who have not sin before should cast d first stone

That law maker that slapped the lady at a sex store, the people in power that slap citizens anyhow, na so e dey start, a fit of anger.

If not that FIDA and other NGOs blew hot on his ass, a case that should be that of child abuse could have become a law suit on assault.

Have sense if you're quoting me sha.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Kinzo0917(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Romanoff post=101844654]An apology that is laced with blames, defensive comments, accusations and malice isn't an apology.

For the Hediots that are incapable of a civil comment, if you mention me with , I will school you with worse.

A highly placed man like that can destroy his life and all he has built because of anger.
Shut up u asshole. He has apologised and that is enough. Has the presidency apologised to nigerians to senseless killing in d country? If you are not satisfied with his apology, go and hug d nearest transformer. What ordinary president has bn doing, ur governor nor ur father can do one tenth of it. You that has not got angry b4. The Bible says he who have not sin before should cast d first stone.mumu girl
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Romanoff(f): 12:39pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Kinzo0917 post=101847792][/quote]

You are sha an idiot.

With all the good that Moses did, his anger got the best of him.

You don't know my father leave him out of it if you're incapable of a civil conversation.

Have sense in your next comment or I will bring it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACP Emmanuel Idowu Asufi Slumps, Dies In Office (Photo) / Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.