Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman (42390 Views)

Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Okah-donli, Ahmed Isah Bag Nation Builders Achievers Award / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by EndRape2(f): 2:22pm On May 19, 2021
Yes ooo, including your mother, she deserve slap to have sense, hope your dad is slaping her, your mum is a bleeding Gender she deserves slap to have sense, may your dad keep slapping and beating her, including your sisters, may their husbands keep slapping them so they will have sense

Damaged , useless untrained , idiots that has been used and dumped by many girls, they will keep breaking your heart and dumping you, because you lack sense..
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by seangy4konji: 2:27pm On May 19, 2021
Dem soppose line the woman make we deh dish am slaps from all regions of Nigeria...
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Silentgroper(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:
An apology that is laced with blames, defensive comments, accusations and malice isn't an apology.

For the Hediots that are incapable of a civil comment, if you mention me with insults, I will school you with worse.

A highly placed man like that can destroy his life and all he has built because of anger.

That law maker that slapped the lady at a sex store, the people in power that slap citizens anyhow, na so e dey start, a fit of anger.

If not that FIDA and other NGOs blew hot on his ass, a case that should be that of child abuse could have become a law suit on assault.

Have sense if you're quoting me sha.
yeah.. hypocrite. If d little girl was ur kid, wouldnt u have done worst dan ahmed did.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by kwasoly(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2021
LordLugard1:
You must understand something, all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured. We can go back a little to pull out some examples.

(1). Governor Peter Odili wanted to run for presidency, he squandered River State money on Northern Emirs and Northern Opinion leaders. At the end, he failed.

(2). General Olusegun Obasanjo held up all development programmes in the South and promoted infrastructure development in the North in order to get the 3rd term agenda through. At the end, he failed.

(3). James Ibori wanted to be a Vice President to President Yar’dua, in place of Jonathan. Delta State Liaison office in Abuja, became an ATM for all the Northern PDP members. At the end, not only did he fail, he was sent to prison.

(4). Jonathan Goodluck postponed South South development to his anticipated second tenure and put in all resources to the rehabilitation of the Almajiris, Emirs Palace from Sokoto to Maiduguri. Built Abuja-Kaduna Rail line when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was impassable, East-West Road was a mere historical concept; built and completed Federal Universities in Katsina, Jigawa, etc but did foundation ground breaking for the the Federal University in Bayelsa. At the end, he was sent out of the Villa by the Northern INEC Chairman he appointed.

(5). Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC.

(6). Our brother Ibe Kachukwu was the Chairman of NNPC BOT and Petroleum Minister at the same time. He promoted the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline. He rehabilitated the Petroleum institute in Kaduna when the Petroleum Institute in Warri was not captured in the budget. He was humiliated out of office.

(7). Obono Obla, SAN was appointed the Chairman of Government Asset Recovery Committee. His target was only all past office holders from the South South and South East. At the end, he was framed and arrested.

( 8 ). The immediate past Managing Director of NDDC and Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate, Nsima Ekere gave out emergency jobs (contracts) only to Southern Contractors fronting for Northerners. NDDC became an ATM for “the Villa Boys”. Where is he now?

(9). Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.
The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

(10). The current Petroleum Minister, Chief Timipre Sylva, has initiated the construction of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline to facilitate the building of a Gas Power Station in Abuja and Kaduna and “to turn Kano into an Industrial Head Quarters”. The man is from Bayelsa State where there is over 90% unemployment and no electricity from National Grid.

(11). Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

(12). The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

The story is long!

What is the correlation between this rubbish you posted and the subject matter?
Ewu awusa.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Calitoscassius(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

I see you are not only primitive, but DUMB as well? SMH

What does the horrible actions of one woman have to do with your CRUDE MISOGYNISTIC DRIVEL about “reformat Nigerian girls brains” or “bleeding female genders”? Are the ritual killings of many Nigerian males, the kidnappings and banditry or the terrorism of Boko Haram get attributed to the Nigerian male gender? Or the rapes, molestations, and wife-beatings (things that you are probably PERSONALLY familiar with)?
>

What little brain he had to begin with was probably squeezed away when his mother bled him out...
>
Yes, i am dumb and primitive thank you! grin now show me where i have supported the activities of boko haramites, bandits, kidnappers, wife beating, rapists and terrorists?

And oh! You probarbly believes in your warped head that it is only male genders who are capable of these things i have mentioned.

Go and see what that female did to her fellow female 6 years old first and then come back and tell me what you really thinks otherwise bugger off!!

And yessss!!!! I am dumb and mysogynistic go fork yourself!! Or better still stab yourself in the eyes.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Calitoscassius(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
yeah.. hypocrite. If d little girl was ur kid, wouldnt u have done worst dan ahmed did.
don't mind the idiota!
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Preator: 2:39pm On May 19, 2021
It is never right to violate the rights of others no matter what the issue is. So his actions are inexcusable.
However, given the fact that he was with the assaulted girl, any half decent lawyer will be able to prove that his actions are as a result of temporary insanity brought about by such grievous harm to a young individual. I am not sure i would be able to control myself in his shoes too.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Romanoff(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2021
Silentgroper:

I'd be justified if it's my daughter.

But he could have gotten himself sued.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by amrichy(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:
An apology that is laced with blames, defensive comments, accusations and malice isn't an apology.
Well, if you were in his shoes, how would you give an apology over something you did that you know is perfectly justifiable logically and morally (except legally)?

For the Hediots those that are incapable of a civil comment, if you mention me with insults, I will school you with worse.

A highly placed man like that can destroy his life and all he has built because of anger.

That law maker that slapped the lady at a sex store, the people in power that slap citizens anyhow, na so e dey start, a fit of anger.

If not that FIDA and other NGOs blew hot on his ass, a case that should be that of child abuse could have become a law suit on assault.

I'm sure you've been angry over some issues before. Haven't you?
Much like sexual urge, anger is a normal inevitable emotional outburst at a perceived injustice. Controlling it could prove very difficult. According to some fairy tales, even God himself got so angry that he destroyed almost the whole world.
The question should really be about whether the anger (and whatever action it produces) is justifiable considering the circumstances.
In my opinion, slapping a woman who burned the head of young girl for allegedly being a witch should be praised rather than being termed an assault.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Romanoff(f): 3:13pm On May 19, 2021
amrichy:

Well, if you were in his shoes, how would you give an apology over something you did that you know is perfectly justifiable logically and morally (except legally)?

I'm sure you've been angry over some issues before. Haven't you?
Much like sexual urge, anger is a normal inevitable emotional outburst at a perceived injustice. Controlling it could prove very difficult. According to some fairy tales, even God himself got so angry that he destroyed almost the whole world.
The question should really be about whether the anger (and whatever action it produces) is justifiable considering the circumstances.
In my opinion, slapping a woman who burned the head of young girl for allegedly being a witch should be praised rather than being termed an assault.

He should have just apologized and moved on. Rather, he started dragging BBC. Claiming it's because people tune in more to his program than BBC. That's why they are antagonizing him.

The documentary BBC made about his was fairly balanced. They highlighted his good sides and the good work he does before talking about the assault on the woman.

Just apologizing would have sufficed.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Faithfulness88: 3:20pm On May 19, 2021
Thank God he has realised his mistake. We accept his apology �.
God grant him more wisdom.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by amrichy(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:

He should have just apologized and moved on. Rather, he started dragging BBC. Claiming it's because people tune in more to his program than BBC. That's why they are antagonizing him.

The documentary BBC made about his was fairly balanced. They highlighted his good sides and the good work he does before talking about the assault on the woman.

Just apologizing would have sufficed.
He actually didn't need to apologise for anything except we are implying that slapping an extremely wicked and vicious woman in public is a bad thing to do.
The woman ought to have been stoned to death. Now someone just slapped her and we are calling it assault. Assault ko, somersault no!
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 19, 2021
Nbote:
He's been changing lives and doing far more than the govt for Nigerians for years and no one recognises his efforts and den one deserving slap and he's being dragged all over by a people that believe in jungle justice

The cancel culture and wokeism of America is their downfall.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Geeman2006: 3:27pm On May 19, 2021
shogsman:

Hmm nope,not on live TV it doesn't, I've seen reporters interview a serial killer in Ibadan and they were respectful and treated him like an ordinary person

Was referring to the sort of violence against others.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Nicklaus619(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2021
Biafrannuke:
and if you deliberately misunderstood me, may what you wish me befall you and your generation.

U wished it upon another, so shall it follow u, u can't escape it hence u support evil

Cheers
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 19, 2021
The man no use wisdom. He should have outsourced the slap to someone else..
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by ThatFairGuy: 3:36pm On May 19, 2021
To have included Tinubu in the list, it became useless. How did he FORCED Buhari on you lots? You voted your FULANI, he couldn't win. We voted our FULANI, he won and you keep demonizing us.

And you think you are all sensitive
LordLugard1:
You must understand something, all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured. We can go back a little to pull out some examples.

(1). Governor Peter Odili wanted to run for presidency, he squandered River State money on Northern Emirs and Northern Opinion leaders. At the end, he failed.

(2). General Olusegun Obasanjo held up all development programmes in the South and promoted infrastructure development in the North in order to get the 3rd term agenda through. At the end, he failed.

(3). James Ibori wanted to be a Vice President to President Yar’dua, in place of Jonathan. Delta State Liaison office in Abuja, became an ATM for all the Northern PDP members. At the end, not only did he fail, he was sent to prison.

(4). Jonathan Goodluck postponed South South development to his anticipated second tenure and put in all resources to the rehabilitation of the Almajiris, Emirs Palace from Sokoto to Maiduguri. Built Abuja-Kaduna Rail line when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was impassable, East-West Road was a mere historical concept; built and completed Federal Universities in Katsina, Jigawa, etc but did foundation ground breaking for the the Federal University in Bayelsa. At the end, he was sent out of the Villa by the Northern INEC Chairman he appointed.

(5). Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC.

(6). Our brother Ibe Kachukwu was the Chairman of NNPC BOT and Petroleum Minister at the same time. He promoted the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline. He rehabilitated the Petroleum institute in Kaduna when the Petroleum Institute in Warri was not captured in the budget. He was humiliated out of office.

(7). Obono Obla, SAN was appointed the Chairman of Government Asset Recovery Committee. His target was only all past office holders from the South South and South East. At the end, he was framed and arrested.

( 8 ). The immediate past Managing Director of NDDC and Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate, Nsima Ekere gave out emergency jobs (contracts) only to Southern Contractors fronting for Northerners. NDDC became an ATM for “the Villa Boys”. Where is he now?

(9). Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.
The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

(10). The current Petroleum Minister, Chief Timipre Sylva, has initiated the construction of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline to facilitate the building of a Gas Power Station in Abuja and Kaduna and “to turn Kano into an Industrial Head Quarters”. The man is from Bayelsa State where there is over 90% unemployment and no electricity from National Grid.

(11). Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

(12). The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

The story is long!
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by ohosi4real(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2021
LordLugard1:

The story is long!
How you take know all these bros, I smelled lie's
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by macskillzy(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2021
It was not on air, he asked them to take the camera off but someone still went ahead to record it
Lekan239:
the woman also begged for forgiveness and apologise for her crime, apologising does not mean you won't face the consequences of your actions

Assuming it was me that slapped a lady like that, this man won't let me rest with Human right palava.

I'm not in anyway in support of what the woman did, also I'm not in support of the man slapping her such way on air. At least if he want to drill her, he should take her back stage then flog her wella. He should know better than promoting jungle justice on air.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 19, 2021
Gamesmart:
Your useless apology is rejected!!!

You did the right thing.
I don't know why he had to apologise. That's a big mistake if you ask me.
If I was in his shoes I will even invite CNN and Aljazeera join and then announce to the whole world that I will not apologise for slapping the devil's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Nicklaus619(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2021
Biafrannuke:
and if you deliberately misunderstood me, may what you wish me befall you and your generation.

You and your generation and your generation till the end of the world can't escape this one hence u supporting evil, it shall surely befall u
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Gamesmart: 4:05pm On May 19, 2021
NetValueFX:

I don't know why he had to apologise. That's a big mistake if you ask me.
If I was in his shoes I will even invite CNN and Aljazeera join and then announce to the whole world that I will not apologise for slapping the devil's wife.

He should have broke bottle on her head.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Romanoff(f): 4:16pm On May 19, 2021
amrichy:

He actually didn't need to apologise for anything except we are implying that slapping an extremely wicked and vicious woman in public is a bad thing to do.
The woman ought to have been stoned to death. Now someone just slapped her and we are calling it assault. Assault ko, somersault no!

It is assault. Sadly, if the woman was enlightened, she could have sued.

Suing him doesn't mean age won't face charges for abusing that girl. But she'd have a right to sue.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by reversedrolez: 4:19pm On May 19, 2021
Antoeni:
For What?
She Needs More Slap,
But Mr Ahmed ,you just Displayed to Nigerians that you are a Woman Beater

He is not a WOMAN beater. He is a MONSTER beater. That female creature is more of a monster than a woman.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 19, 2021
Nbote:
He's been changing lives and doing far more than the govt for Nigerians for years and no one recognises his efforts and den one deserving slap and he's being dragged all over by a people that believe in jungle justice
NIGERIANS are hypocrites!!!

For Aproko doctor to criticize this man for slapping a woman that nearly killed a child made me realize that our system is a completely bleeped!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Tonyspecial(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2021
Remain the good man that you are, Ordinary president Thank you for apologising, I love u back to back, u have changed lifes, you are still changing lifes, God bless you my ordinary.
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by Crusty3: 6:13pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:

For the Hediots that are incapable of a civil comment, if you mention me with insults, I will school you with worse.

Mumu....hope you can maintain this same energy if it's your daughter's hair that was set on fire
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by onefuture: 6:16pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:
No one is asking for any apology.

If it takes slap to your reformat Nigerian girls brains, I endorse it. You bleeding genders must have sense by force!
Your last sentence describes your mother and what a grave mistake for her not terminating you during pregnancy. Liquid foool

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by CHARLOE(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2021
oloriooko:
Isah needs to take hold of his emotions now that he's a public figure
Slapping a woman can crumble his career
I hope he doesn't regret this action for the rest of his life
(PS when did he apologise OP)
Nigerians Sha! If slapping an evil beast of a woman that set a child on fire can crumble his career then d evil witch deserves death sentence!
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by sweetrace(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2021
JosephXavier:
Although what this man did was unprofessional but the woman's action begs for even worse

Is he the law court? He has no right!
Re: Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman by shogsman(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2021
Geeman2006:

Was referring to the sort of violence against others.
Of course If he had slapped her while he's away from official duties I wouldn't even care cos she deserves it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Content Of CJN's "Mystery" Leather Handbags Revealed / Zulum Suspends ACTED, NGO Caught 'Training Shooters’ At Borno Hotel / Boko Haram Ambushes Soldiers In Bama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.