Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) (56425 Views)

Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) / Borno Court Jails Woman 16 Years For Defrauding 194 Widows / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by nijabazaar: 1:04pm On May 19, 2021
Those who rape are those who dont like to masturbate...

If u feel the urge, grab a vaseline, saves lives.

Better still get a Szex toy. These lirru things matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by alizma: 1:05pm On May 19, 2021
Please try to avoid somethings under certain circumstances. Why share your flat with another male when you have young girls?
My daughter was one and I strongly resist my wife's suggestion to keep her with my younger brother and quickly get something done in school and return back. She was shocked but I didn't care, I rather explained to her that I do not trust anybody of opposite sex to any of my child.
If anyone is not happy with it, he can use the lagoon but i am not changing my mind on that.
If you can, please remove anything called trust when it comes to opposite sex, irrespective of age difference. A lot of things are happening these days

4 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2021

Don’t be kind to people because you’re hopping they’ll reciprocate. People are full of surprises, and a whole lot of them will disappoint you. Just be kind because that’s who you are.

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Frales6(f): 1:05pm On May 19, 2021
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2021
Certain individuals are fantastically heartless.

Certain individuals are fantastically heartless.
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Amuochicha(f): 1:06pm On May 19, 2021
Men are wicked
Men are heartless
Men are selfish
Men are beast

I hate Men..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2021
Avoid sharing apartment with men or leaving your daughters alone with a male
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 19, 2021
The present is MALE , may God help us. embarassed
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2021
Women's vajina too sweet I swear

The younger
And then the tighter

The sweeter

An 18-year-old vajina is worth more than
20million naira
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2021
Lovelyn451:
Men!!
so pathetic
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2021
Fear Nigerian men, this one was caught red handed, if he wasn't caught red handed, you would have seen guys on this thread supporting the rapists by saying he didn't do it. Let's see how the justice system will dribble the case like a ball. Just as they are trying to dribble baba Ijesha's case to set him free. Beware of who your daughters are exposed to, trust no one and avoid being a victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
Men are wicked
Men are heartless
Men are selfish
Men are beast

I hate Men..
no no not that way
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by topboss: 1:11pm On May 19, 2021
THE RAPIST AND MURDERER NO GET NAME?

Y DID DEY NOT PUBLISH HIS NAME.

I HATE NIGERIA MEDIA SO MUCH.
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
Men are wicked
Men are heartless
Men are selfish
Men are beast

I hate Men..

u are guy, but i won't tell anybody. Lol

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by topboss: 1:12pm On May 19, 2021
ONE USELESS MAN HAVE CAUSE TWO MAJOR LOSE TO SOCIETY.

HE SHOULD BE HANGED BY HIS BALLS.

HE HAS NO PLACE IN THIS WORLD.
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2021
Asadujames202:
Women's vajina too sweet I swear

The younger
And then the tighter

The sweeter

An 18-year-old vajina is worth more than
20million naira
so which side are you on .are you supporting the man.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:14pm On May 19, 2021
Don't put up young men in your house. Even relatives. If you want to help them, rent a different location for them to stay

Too many stories of little boys and girls being raped by uncles (even aunties), neighbors or males living in or near or with access to the household

It's too much stress. No matter what you do save your money and move your family out of a face me I face you and your kids out of boarding school. Those are breeding grounds for sexual abuse. If your kids are going to clubs, religious meetings etc, make sure they are accompanied. Must be public with open access everytime

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:15pm On May 19, 2021
/
Flat mate or live-in boyfriend?

/

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2021
Imagine going to prison where there is no pussy because of pussy. That nigga deserves the firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by zidek(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2021
Starboytwo:
Definitely,that's not what happened.
Tell us your own side of the story
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Millimann: 1:16pm On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:
Who is the flatmate , he shares apartment with a grown-up adult of the opposite sex?

There is more to this story

Exactly.

Why would a woman share a flat with a male that is not a member of her family?

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by topboss: 1:16pm On May 19, 2021
Mekanus:
Imagine going to prison where there is no pussy because of pussy. That nigga deserves the firing squad.

HE WILL DEFINATELY GO TO PRISON.

AND AT THE END, HE WILL BE HANGED.

NIGERIA STILL HAS THE DEATH PENALTY.

THEY SHOULD TIE ROPE AND HANG HIM BY HIS BALLS.
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:16pm On May 19, 2021
sad
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by chiokeman(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2021
Committing three criminal offences at the same time. Rape and two murder. Am not a judge bt I wll be good at ds. Three death sentences. After execution and buried for the first offence, your body will be exhumed for the second execution. Finally for third, your rotten body will crematted and the ashes will be wrapped in a nylon till Jesus Christ comes for his own final judgement.
By then if Ogun no kill u Amadioha go strike u
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by omolola100(f): 1:17pm On May 19, 2021
why all this yyyyy this is painful
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:18pm On May 19, 2021
rainmoredays:
Imagine, he's gonna spend the rest of his life jail.

Why are you seemingly feeling sympathy for him?
If there’s justice, HE SHOULD BE HUNG BY HIS BALLS UNTIL HE DIES!
>

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:
Who is the flatmate , he shares apartment with a grown-up adult of the opposite sex?

There are houses like that.
Let's say a 3 bedroom flat... The landlord can sublet the rooms to different people.

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:20pm On May 19, 2021
nijabazaar:
Those who rape are those who dont like to masturbate...

If u feel the urge, grab a vaseline, saves lives.

Better still get a Szex toy. These lirru things matter

Forcible rape has NOTHING to do with sex...smh angry
>
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Jalaw: 1:21pm On May 19, 2021
Anambra people are backward

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:21pm On May 19, 2021
How come we cannot get a picture of the baaaastard?
Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:23pm On May 19, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Fear Nigerian men, this one was caught red handed, if he wasn't caught red handed, you would have seen guys on this thread supporting the rapists by saying he didn't do it. Let's see how the justice system will dribble the case like a ball. Just as they are trying to dribble baba Ijesha's case to set him free. Beware of who your daughters are exposed to, trust no one and avoid being a victim.

They will be asking for video tape...
Even now, some of them still are questioning it. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:

Oga, forget what is more to the story. This is a murder case irrespective of what is more to the story. Even if the woman was dating the murderer, does that give him the licence to kill the woman and her daughter !.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers / DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.