Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lady & Her 16-yr Old Daughter Allegedly Murdered By Neighbour After Botched Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady & Her 16-yr Old Daughter Allegedly Murdered By Neighbour After Botched Rape (314 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady & Her 16-yr Old Daughter Allegedly Murdered By Neighbour After Botched Rape by etokhana: 12:38pm On May 19, 2021
As shared by a Facebook user, Amaka Okeagu

Nkechi,Last month u came back from school very healthy and cheerful,, entering into your apartment,u heard your daughter who was then preparing for her SSCE exams struggling wt a young man u shared your flat with,he wanted to rape your daughter .
Immediately he heard your voice,he quickly picked hammer nd hit on your head nd returned same to your girl,then ran away,U died on the way to hospital while your daughter died two days ago.
You left your aged mother ,your husband nd your two beautiful girls.
Thank God that he has confessed and I believe that God will reward him accordingly..
Rest in peace my beautiful school daughter.
Rest in peace Ada Agaba Police
Rest in peace beautiful Queen with a humble Heart.
May you and your daughter find peace with your Creator
Amen
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2885543598353773&id=100006944833702
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lady & Her 16-yr Old Daughter Allegedly Murdered By Neighbour After Botched Rape by 3lovelyflowers(f): 12:55pm On May 19, 2021
Sad
Re: Lady & Her 16-yr Old Daughter Allegedly Murdered By Neighbour After Botched Rape by Lalami3232(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2021
The heart of human is wicked above all things. I don talk am before and I go talk am again "DEVIL DEY LEARN WICKEDNESS 101 FROM THE LIFESTYLE OF HUMAN BEINGS". If these species of humans go hell, I swear say dem go overtake devil for his throne.
Eye yam north hapi!!!
Re: Lady & Her 16-yr Old Daughter Allegedly Murdered By Neighbour After Botched Rape by Karlovych: 1:15pm On May 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed Damn, the foolish boy must be hanged or face the needle, no need for a lenghty prison sentence before another jail break happens in the country and he is let loose again. RIP to the women
Re: Lady & Her 16-yr Old Daughter Allegedly Murdered By Neighbour After Botched Rape by thorpido(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2021
Terrible.
We are all to blame.All these evil people are around us and if we keep acting like it's not my business one day it comes close.
Expose rapists,expose evil people.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In Istanbul For Ingesting 844 Grams Of Narcotics / Baba Ijesha I’m Handcuffs Appears Before Special Offences Court In Ikeja / DSS Plotting To Poison Our Leader – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.