Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. (1894 Views)

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Soldiers Of The Nigerian Army Are Presently Raiding Oyo Town In Oyo State In A / Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by Admissionclass: 1:01pm On May 19, 2021
I feel there is a reason the Nigerian media is not reporting the happenings in the east but from my thoughts i fee the army is loosing bitterly,
e get why
this war against Esn\Ugm started since december 2020 now its May already 6 months and counting they still deploying and deploying operation fish operation rat ,opertion bomb,before you know this year don run out still no victory in sight ,and the guerilla army are usually determined and are known
to inflict heavy casualties on their enemies .
God epp us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by kettykin: 1:34pm On May 19, 2021
This war has been fought and won in the spiritual realm, the soldiers are just wasting their time and effort. My take is that the iniquities of the fathers will be visited on their children.

Soviet union is gone and gone for life

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by GTkester: 1:39pm On May 19, 2021
Admissionclass:
I feel there is a reason the Nigerian media is not reporting the happenings in the east but from my thoughts i fee the army is loosing bitterly,
e get why
this war against Esn\Ugm started since december 2020 now its May already 6 months and counting they still deploying and deploying operation fish operation rat ,opertion bomb,before you know this year don run out still no victory in sight ,and the guerilla army are usually determined and are known
God epp us.

Yeah, they are loosing but they have not lost yet. By July we will know which side is loosing or winning. But I'm sure what is coming in June won't be funny for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by Admissionclass: 1:44pm On May 19, 2021
GTkester:

Yeah, they are loosing but they have no lost yet. By July we will know which side is loosing or winning. But I'm sure what is coming in June won't be funny for anybody.
If humanitarian crises too much un will intervene thats what we want..please keep fighting.
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 1:46pm On May 19, 2021
So many under cover operations are now being condoned by the security officers without media coverage . UGM can't survive in SE... Terrorism is more like an abomination to chunk of Igbos
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:48pm On May 19, 2021
The fulanies are hell bent on destroying this one's peaceful country but, they will surely be disgraced

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by Chibuzoc(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2021
Oh BIAFRA my father's land
My Biafra land of the rising sun
Biafra the light of Africa

When Biafra finally gets her freedom Africa will be free. Indeed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 1:50pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:
So many under cover operations are now being condoned by the security officers without media coverage . UGM can't survive in SE... Terrorism is more like an abomination to chunk of Igbos
For the first time I agree with you. Terrorism is like abomination to us that is why the volunteers are resisting the terrorist army of Nigeria which by extension is the army of the caliphate.
as for now the volunteers have achieved one remarkable success which is dismantling the barricades of the occupying Nigerian terrorist army. you don't know how big that is to Igboland. For the first time in our lives we can move 1km without seeing an Army/Police barricade, Machine guns and lots of Ak-47

25 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by Joel3(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2021
That's what the army want. It means more budget Open Budget. Atleast it help them stay away from coup. Since we move to democracy it's had been one war to another. And the army are busy cashing out.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by bigeliot(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2021
The signs are there. Meetings here and there bcus of ipob. More men from Chad to come and help the nigerian army fight. We here of gun shots but no army casualty, we saw a video where one ugm and one army died but news no carry am. Now it's d police that want to go and try with shoot at sight order. It is very clear. Finally they will call for dialog and na there dem go Bleep up. We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 1:53pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

For the first time I agree with you. Terrorism is like abomination to us that is why the volunteers are resisting the terrorist army of Nigeria which by extension is the army of the caliphate.
as for now the volunteers have achieved one remarkable success which is dismantling the barricades of the occupying Nigerian terrorist army. you don't know how big that is to Igboland. For the first time in our lives we can move 1km without seeing an Army/Police barricade, Machine guns and lots of Ak-47

Tbh, you see the unnecessary road blocks in SE, that was achieved successful.. But I think the attacking of security operatives is enough.. One step after the other

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by goodnessme1(f): 1:56pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:
And who told you we see them as terrorist.

The real terrorist in east are the Nigeria forces.

Ask any in East.

14 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2021
Few days from today the Zoo will understand that indeed Chiukwu Okike Abiama is our God and can never be defeated by ordinary rag tag normadic bastards. I won't mention the exact day because e-go shock una.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:05pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Tbh, you see the unnecessary road blocks in SE, that was achieved successful.. But I think the attacking of security operatives is enough.. One step after the other
If you want to treat a disease, do you treat the symptom or fight the pathogen?
if they dismantle the barricades and leave the people that put in place, how long will it take before they reappear again?
Another question if after tackling the occupying forces and leave the occupying institutions like Inec offices, what shows that they are done with occupiers?
After they are through with the institutions and leave the sabouteers, the cronies of the caliphate, what shows that it is a revolution and for freedom?
I hope you understand where I am driving at. This is a revolution. You now understand why the Eastern political class can't support it. They are the final phase of it.
How I wish you know how joyous we are that our kids can no longer draw machine guns and Ak-47 from their subconscious memory because they see it everyday and know the sound. An Igbo kid can tell if it is a pump action, Ak-47 or stationary machine gun from the sound alone. That is how serious the occupation was

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by GTkester: 2:05pm On May 19, 2021
Admissionclass:

If humanitarian crises too much un will intervene thats what we want..please keep fighting.
grin grin

Hey bro, never say that. Infact, you've just shown a lot of naivety in this your post. So when UN intervenes what happens?

The way the world works is that it will ALWAYS take sides with the winner! So if we loose and UN intervenes, they will just ask the Nigerian govt to stop bombing and then NO BIAFRA! UN will never come to give us Biafra. However, if the war progresses so unexpectedly and we begin to see that IPOB has missiles and they begin to fire them at Abj, if UN intervenes, their first request will be to institute a referendum for Biafrans. Because as at that time, it will be clear to everyone that IPOB is winning. And this is something I wish IPOB understands. If you're counting on UN intervention as a way to success, believe me, we have failed even before starting!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 19, 2021
Nigerian soldiers will be doing like zombie while their superiors are stealing their allowances.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by AntiIgbo: 2:07pm On May 19, 2021
Admissionclass:
e get why
God epp us.

Lol according to your words "from my thoughts i fee the army is loosing bitterly"

keep dreaming, later you lots will start shouting "they are killing us" lol cheesy

by the way correct your English, it's feel not fee

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 2:08pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

If you want to treat a disease, do you treat the symptom or fight the pathogen?
if they dismantle the barricades and leave the people that put in place, how long will it take before they reappear again?
Another question if after tackling the occupying forces and leave the occupying institutions like Inec offices, what shows that they are done with occupiers?
After they are through with the institutions and leave the sabouteers, the cronies of the caliphate, what shows that it is a revolution and for freedom?
I hope you understand where I am driving at. This is a revolution. You now understand why the Eastern political class can't support it. They are the final phase of it.
How I wish you know how joyous we are that our kids can no longer draw machine guns and Ak-47 from their subconscious memory because they see it everyday and know the sound. An Igbo kid can tell if it is a pump action, Ak-47 or stationary machine gun from the sound alone. That is how serious the occupation was

Should that be something to be proud of?

Ayam not understanding

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by GTkester: 2:08pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Shut up! Roadblocks in most SE roads are off! Believe me, if I were you I would have joined the army for this war. Because if eventually Biafrans leave Nigeria, hmmmmm I'm sorry for the rest of Nigerians. You guys don't seem to understand the effect of Igbos leaving Nigeria. But my happiness is that it won't be long before we can finally say its over, either for Nigeria or for Biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 2:09pm On May 19, 2021
GTkester:

Shut up! Roadblocks in most SE roads are off! Believe me, if I were you I would have joined the army for this war. Because if eventually Biafrans leave Nigeria, hmmmmm I'm sorry for the rest of Nigerians. You guys don't seem to understand the effect of Igbos leaving Nigeria. But my happiness is that it won't be long before we can finally say its over, either for Nigeria or for Biafrans.

Funny you, what's stopping you from joining UGM as well?

grin

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:10pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Should that be something to be proud of?

Ayam not understanding
I am telling you how serious it was in Igboland before the volunteers rose to challenge the occupying Nigerian forces terrorising our people and inflicting emotional and mental trauma on our kids.
A kid is not supposed to be seeing such weapons on daily basis but the occupying Nigerian forces care less and even molest their parents in front of them

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:13pm On May 19, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol according to your words "from my thoughts i fee the army is loosing bitterly"

keep dreaming, later you lots will start shouting "they are killing us" lol cheesy

by the way correct your English, it's feel not fee
ā€¯correct your English" is very wrong. You can't correct English
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 2:13pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

I am telling you how serious it was in Igboland before the volunteers rose to challenge the occupying Nigerian forces terrorising our people and inflicting emotional and mental trauma on our kids.
A kid is not supposed to be seeing such weapons on daily basis but the occupying Nigerian forces care less and even molest their parents in front of them

In short,are you the only region facing marginalization in Nigeria? What should minority tribes then do?

You guys are known to do better than attracting unnecessary war to your region.. Sense far from such reasoning.. UGM should stop cos it's a war they can't win,not a threat but facts

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by ivolt: 2:16pm On May 19, 2021
UGM are an imported force to cause problems - Abaribe
Unless you are one of the imported miscreants, I see no reason for this thread.
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by GTkester: 2:18pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Funny you, what's stopping you from joining UGM as well?

grin

Did you see me wail about them? It's you who is not even Igbo, let alone Biafran that has been running amok, that should do more for the side that you support.

But this shouldn't elicit arguments. Like I always say, we're already at the cusp. So we need some patience.
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:19pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

In short,are you the only region facing marginalization in Nigeria? What should minority tribes then do?

You guys are known to do better than attracting unnecessary war to your region.. Sense far from such reasoning.. UGM should stop cos it's a war they can't win,not a threat but facts
who is talking about Marginalization here?
I am talking about Caliphate soldiers occupying my land and you are talking about your petty politics

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 2:21pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

who is talking about Marginalization here?
I am talking about Caliphate soldiers occupying my land and you are talking about your petty politics

Even though I am not in support of illegal occupation,but you see that land you are talking about,is still part of Nigeria territory...

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:26pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Even though I am not in support of illegal occupation,but you see that land you are talking about,is still part of Nigeria territory...
By conquest right? because you can't tell it's by decision of Ndigbo.
Incase you don't know Nigeria intriguing into Igboland is highly illegal because there has never been a time in history Ndigbo subscribed to be part of Nigeria.
As for your conquest claim, that is what the volunteers are challenging and by the rule of nature the one with the stronger will wins. We must reclaim and secure our land. That is our duty for our future generations.

As God have it , the volunteers rose at a very good time. A time when all the Islamic allies of Nigeria are having serious crisis. Islamic allies like Britain, Syria, Egypt and Sudan. Britain for instance can't open engage in war to tie another person to a union he is not in support of because of their brexit. Syria is in anarchy. Sudan is lost and Egypt have Israel to worry about. So you see. It's us vs you people this time

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 2:29pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

By conquest right? because you can't tell it's by decision of Ndigbo.
Incase you don't know Nigeria intriguing into Igboland is highly illegal because there has never been a time in history Ndigbo subscribed to be part of Nigeria.
As for your conquest claim, that is what the volunteers are challenging and by the rule of nature the one with the stronger will wins. We must reclaim and secure our land. That is our duty for our future generations

You sabi crack jokes... grin cheesy

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:33pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

You sabi crack jokes... grin cheesy
You that is not cracking jokes prove me wrong. Tell me the year Ndigbo agreed to be part of Nigeria.
I give till eternity to try and find the answer if you think it exists

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 2:34pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

You that is not cracking jokes prove me wrong. Tell me the year Ndigbo agreed to be part of Nigeria.
I give till eternity to try and find the answer if you think it exists

You must be really an entertainer... cheesy grin
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:36pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

You must be really an entertainer... cheesy grin
Tell us the year Ndigbo agreed to be part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: What Yorubas Don't Know. / Nnamdi Kanu Sister About To Divorce Her Husband - Ijelespeaks / After Killing Pastors In Igbo Land IPOB Adds Sunday To Sit At Home - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.