Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. (1912 Views)

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Soldiers Of The Nigerian Army Are Presently Raiding Oyo Town In Oyo State In A / Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by helinues: 2:37pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

Tell us the year Ndigbo agreed to be part of Nigeria

The impression you guys are giving us onlineine is not the reality on ground.
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:41pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

The impression you guys are giving us onlineine is not the reality on ground.
Give us an answer. Which year did Ndigbo agree/vote to be part of Nigeria?
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by djevino(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

Give us an answer. Which year did Ndigbo agree/vote to be part of Nigeria?

Why are you still wasting your time with that guy?
Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by BKayy: 2:47pm On May 19, 2021
djevino:

Why are you still wasting your time with that guy?
Just had a little time for him. You know Nigerians think we don't know what we are saying when we tell the world that Nigeria is occupying Igboland.
We were never and will never be part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East. by donjahsy(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

In short,are you the only region facing marginalization in Nigeria? What should minority tribes then do?

You guys are known to do better than attracting unnecessary war to your region.. Sense far from such reasoning.. UGM should stop cos it's a war they can't win,not a threat but facts
One thing about the Igbo's is that they don't keep quiet when they are marginalized or in a bad situation just like your tribe. They want everyone to be free from these forces holding us all down and they believe what they are doing is the best way out. The forces holding us all down don't understand Jaw Jaw, they understand war war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Men Have Flat Heads But Igbo Women Don't, Why? / Rice Grows Well And Better In Anambra Than It Can Grow Anywhere, Coscharis / Doyin Okupe As VP Shows That Peter Obi Is Not In Touch With Reality

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.