Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery (543 Views)

Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery by GladGlad(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2021
A Nigerian woman said she sacked her nanny after she caught her eating her kid’s food using the same cutlery.

The woman stated this during a question and answer session with Tito Idakula, wife of singer Bez Idakula, on why they let their nannies go

Read more... https://gladtune.com/2021/05/19/nigerian-woman-says-she-sacked-nanny-for-eating-her-kids-food-using-same-cutlery/

Re: Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery by Phcmayor(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2021
That woman must be a house wife they are very wicked
Re: Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery by Ngenge(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2021
Unless the househelp has a communicable disease, if not, the madam is totally wicked , callous and cruel
Re: Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery by mariahAngel(f): 4:06pm On May 19, 2021
Phcmayor:
That woman must be a house wife they are very wicked

Ngenge:
Unless the househelp has a communicable disease, if not, the madam is totally wicked , callous and cruel

How is she wicked and cruel?

She has every right to protect her child the best way she feels she can!
Why is it that most men find it hard to understand these things?
Re: Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery by Ponytail22: 4:34pm On May 19, 2021
The woman is right. What if the maid has a communicable disease?. I'd do same though if I were to be in the woman's shoes.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery by marylandcakes: 4:00am On May 20, 2021
If she has finished feeding the kid , then no problem.
Some women are so wicked they treat their housemaids like dirt. They forget that they are human beings and have feelings.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery by marylandcakes: 4:01am On May 20, 2021
Ponytail22:
The woman is right. What if the maid has a communicable disease?. I'd do same though if I were to be in the woman's shoes.

Re: Nigerian Woman Sacked Nanny For Eating Her Kid's Food Using Same Cutlery by ameliawilliams1: 8:08am On May 20, 2021
how someone can be so cruel

(1) (Reply)

Naija Ooh!: Another One Of Those 'see What I Got In The Market' Threads. / Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina. / Reduce High Blood Pressure With Herbs And Spices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.