Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri (2373 Views)

UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / Victoria Chintex Assassinated In Kaduna / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2021
This young man was murdered in cold blood by UGM Nigerian Police Owerri yesterday.

For those of you supporting UGM, this could have been your son, brother, uncle, in-law etc. Is this really what you want ?

If you want war, declar war, we don't want to turn SE into hell.

#Say no to UGM

#Say no to UGM

3 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by Kriss216: 1:56pm On May 19, 2021
He was killed by Nigeria Army not UGM, get your facts right.

24 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by helinues: 1:57pm On May 19, 2021
Home sweet home ..

Quick reversal... grin cheesy

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:
Home sweet home ..

I am not getting you ?? cheesy
Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by 3pleDAssistant: 1:59pm On May 19, 2021
hmm! another destiny wasted. God help us
Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by helinues: 1:59pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:
He was killed by Nigeria Army not UGM, get your facts right.

Blame everybody for your domestic woes.,you hear. The op used to support this UGM if I am not mistaken

PrinceOfLagos

2 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Blame everybody for your domestic woes.,you hear. The op used to support this UGM if I am not mistaken

never , not once

1 Like

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by Kriss216: 2:00pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

You this Bororo man, face your region.

South East is no go area for Terrorists!

19 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by helinues: 2:04pm On May 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

never , not once

I could be wrong though but there are lots of some guys championing the continue attack on security operatives by UGM..

At least the unnecessary roadblocks have been achieved.

UGM should stop now

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by Penguin2: 2:06pm On May 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
This young man was murdered in cold blood by UGM in Owerri yesterday.

For those of you supporting UGM, this could have been your son, brother, uncle, in-law etc. Is this really what you want ?

#Say no to UGM

#Say no to UGM

How did you know he was killed by UGM?

4 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by goodnessme1(f): 2:07pm On May 19, 2021
Reasonable people know those who does this kind of Evil.They are Nigeria terrorist force.

18 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by goodnessme1(f): 2:09pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:
Home sweet home ..

See your joy that one Igbo is down by the bullet from your terrorist force.

Hypocrite and Igbo hater.

18 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by helinues: 2:11pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:

You see this time around, please and please answer my questions without shifting goal post.. Just simple Yes or No

1. Do you want peace to be restored in SE? Yes or No

2. Do you want UGM to stop attacking the security operatives? Yes or No

PrinceOfLagos
Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by GTkester: 2:15pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:

Does it matter? He can rejoice all he wants. I'm happy Biafrans have risen up to demand for a leave. You know most Nigerians grew up hearing that Igbos lost the Biafran war, without doing any research on it, to find out first, if it's true we lost the war, and then WHY? So because they hear Biafrans lost the war, they immediately assume the same scenario will play out. Well, what can I say? I will say two things: First, é go shock them. Secondly, let's just wait, this war no matter what won't last more than 2 months. So we're looking at having a definite score by August, because it will be starting in June.

Please quote this post in August.

3 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by BKayy: 2:16pm On May 19, 2021
The young man was killed by the occupying Nigerian military terrorising Ndigbo the same way they killed the female Imsu student in her car.
stop lying
They killed him to protect their new Fulani colony in Owerri but God go shame them.
That new Fulani colony in Owerri that they established recently will be dismantled.
Owerri is not Ilorin

4 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by Okoroawusa: 2:17pm On May 19, 2021
Unknown Gunmen...No!..Unmen knowngun...No!...Ungun knownmen...No!...Unmen knowngun

It is not what you want to become that matters but what you become after becoming what you want to become...

Nnamdi Kanu will die a shameful death... It's only a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by goodnessme1(f): 2:30pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

You see this time around, please and please answer my questions without shifting goal post.. Just simple Yes or No

1. Do you want peace to be restored in SE? Yes or No

2. Do you want UGM to stop attacking the security operatives? Yes or No
I will answer your question.

But first answer mine with simple Yes or No.

1.Do Igbos have the right to be on their own as a country?

2.If Nigeria is to be one,is the killing of our youths the best way to make us see reasons to remain in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by helinues: 2:32pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
I will answer your question.

But first answer mine with simple Yes or No.

1.Do Igbos have the right to be on their own as a country?

2.If Nigeria is to be one,is the killing of our youths the best way to make us see reasons to remain in Nigeria?

See, na God I wan take beg you, don't quote or mention me again... For my own side,you know I have always been avoiding that...

Thank you
Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by FreeBiafra2018(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

#Say no to UGM

#Say no to UGM
OP e-no go better for you for attributing the on going genocidal evil going on in Biafra land to have been committed by unknownAngels. You know very well that this young innocent man was killed in cold blood by the army who has been killing innocent Biafran indigents recently, this is not the first innocent person they killed and you know it very well. But they're visitors in our land and we're going no where, they will all perish in our land. Watch and see.

7 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by criuze(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2021
Mr OP i think you're needed by the police as you're a viable witness to the incidence

5 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by djevino(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

See, na God I wan take beg you, don't quote or mention me again... For my own side,you know I have always been avoiding that...

Thank you

Answer the question nha? Why avoiding it undecided

1 Like

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by goodnessme1(f): 2:39pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Thank you
Your hypocrisy couldn't allow you answer it.

Breaking news...I will continue to call you out.

3 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by helinues: 2:39pm On May 19, 2021
djevino:

Answer the question nha? Why avoiding it undecided

That particular person has been shifting goal post regarding to that just 2 questions which the goal shifting is already been shifted...

Why not ask the person to answer my questions? I asked first
Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by ygowon: 2:40pm On May 19, 2021
Nigerian army that has been ordered to shoot at sight. It is the UGM we need to cooperate with. If not for UGM, Nigerian army would have finished us by now.

4 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by djevino(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

That particular person has been shifting goal post regarding to that just 2 questions which the goal shifting is already been shifted...

Why not ask the person to answer my questions? I asked first

I have always known you to be a goal post shifter..
U sabi dodge question that's why I don't take you serious..

3 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by cybersoldiers: 2:46pm On May 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

#Say no to UGM

#Say no to UGM

UGM dont kill innocent people , they only defend the people against killer terrorist herdsmen and police, military terrorists.

Any Igbo who betrays them is the greatest fool and shall psy the price.

Igbo's should know that they are highly envied in Nigeria and that's why they should support ESN.

I rather support ESN than terrorists in Nigerian army or police uniforms.

4 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by Bialegend(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2021
Traitors and saboteurs everywhere are more dangerous than the enemies and must be eliminated by all means possible to avoid them creating more havoc for the people..

1 Like

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by mu2sa2: 2:58pm On May 19, 2021
Those who live by the sword..... SE una never see anything!
Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by nairalandankrah: 3:01pm On May 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots post=101850504[s:
]This young man was murdered in cold blood by UGM in Owerri yesterday.

#Say no to UGM

#Say no to UGM[/s]
UNKNOWN GUNMEN ARE DSS OPERATIVES AND MEMBERS OF NIGERIA SECURITY FORCES WITHOUT UNIFORMS

2 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by Bialegend(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Unknown Gunmen...No!..Unmen knowngun...No!...Ungun knownmen...No!...Unmen knowngun

It is not what you want to become that matters but what you become after becoming what you want to become...

Nnamdi Kanu will die a shameful death... It's only a matter of time
All of you terrorists from the sahel and futa jalon must all die in our land. It has begun already.

2 Likes

Re: Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri by MAGG0T(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2021
This OP is Wànker....

cheesy

That person like I heard this morning was shot at Imsu back gate...those in owerri knows that place is den of cultists...

Keep spreading false information here, just for cheap scores, imbécile

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Issued Sit-at-home Update Includes South South / CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London / Stravation: Hold Ibrahim Babaginda Responsible For The Suffering In Yorubaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.