Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London (2375 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Emergingnation(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
CNN discovers location of ‘Radio Biafra’ in London

For years now, Nigerians have asked for the location of ‘Radio Biafra’, a network of internet-based amateur radio stations broadcasting the agenda of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Yesterday, the Cable News Network, CNN, discovered a tucked away down a quiet, leafy street in Peckham, southeast London, the registered address of the group.

CNN described the place as a suburban spot, saying that it is the unlikely location of Radio Biafra.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu founded IPOB in 2012 and established Radio Biafra in 2009. The group was created to restore an independent state of Biafra.

Radio Biafra was also created to disseminate, enlighten, educate, inform and criticise the activities of the Nigerian government by Kanu.

IPOB was banned by the Federal government in 2017. However, in October 19, 2015, Kanu was arrested for treasonable felony, sedition, and ethnic incitement. He was released on bail in 2017 and fled to the UK.   

IPOB has criticized the Nigerian federal government for poor investment, political alienation, inequitable resource distribution, ethnic marginalization, heavy military presence, extra-judicial killings in the South-Eastern, South-Central and parts of North-Central regions of the country.

He was re-arrested in Keyan and brought back to Nigeria to face his charges. 

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/cnn-discovers-location-of-radio-biafra-in-london/

1 Like

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Emergingnation(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oya DSS make una go invade the place grin grin

Radio Biafra, the Nightmare of Unity beggars grin grin

8 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
CNN discovers location of ‘Radio Biafra’ in London

For years now, Nigerians have asked for the location of ‘Radio Biafra’, a network of internet-based amateur radio stations broadcasting the agenda of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Yesterday, the Cable News Network, CNN, discovered a tucked away down a quiet, leafy street in Peckham, southeast London, the registered address of the group.

CNN described the place as a suburban spot, saying that it is the unlikely location of Radio Biafra.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu founded IPOB in 2012 and established Radio Biafra in 2009. The group was created to restore an independent state of Biafra.

Radio Biafra was also created to disseminate, enlighten, educate, inform and criticise the activities of the Nigerian government by Kanu.

IPOB was banned by the Federal government in 2017. However, in October 19, 2015, Kanu was arrested for treasonable felony, sedition, and ethnic incitement. He was released on bail in 2017 and fled to the UK.   

IPOB has criticized the Nigerian federal government for poor investment, political alienation, inequitable resource distribution, ethnic marginalization, heavy military presence, extra-judicial killings in the South-Eastern, South-Central and parts of North-Central regions of the country.

He was re-arrested in Keyan and brought back to Nigeria to face his charges. 

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/cnn-discovers-location-of-radio-biafra-in-london/

So CNN has started collecting money from Nigerian government and telling people lies. This is not the first time that address has come up form radio biafra. This same address was mentioned 4 years ago and it was proven to be false. Weather broadcasting from online and their address are in different locations. This story is nothing new four years ago this same story popped up. It looks like the address which radio biafra gives in UK is not their proper broadcasting address it is just a residential address nothing more.

The reason for these apartments which is their address is completely running down with broken windows and the door is also broken the apartment has not been occupied for more than 5 years with nobody living inside Evil the outside of the apartment is not kept clean at all and it is bushy. I have passed the area and done my investigation and found out that that cannot be the apartment.

I wish the government of Nigeria did not pay CNN for the fake apartments. Please cnn. Come and tell us how much you want pay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Bornbiafra: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
They should go with Abba kyari and invade the place..DSS

1 Like

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Gentlerespect76: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So CNN has started collecting money from Nigerian government and telling people lies. This is not the first time that address has come up form radio biafra. This same address was mentioned 4 years ago and it was proven to be false. Weather broadcasting from online and their address are in different locations. This story is nothing new four years ago this same story popped up. It looks like the address which radio biafra gives in UK is not their proper broadcasting address it is just a residential address nothing more.

The reason for these apartments which is their address is completely running down with broken windows and the door is also broken the apartment has not been occupied for more than 5 years with nobody living inside Evil the outside of the apartment is not kept clean at all and it is bushy. I have passed the area and done my investigation and found out that that cannot be the apartment.

What makes it a story even? Although it may be to those keeping awake because of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by malel1: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pmb send ue military to invade there
Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Penguin2: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Since when did CNN start to investigate IPOB?

1 Like

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Conrod: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

What makes it a story even? Although it may be to those keeping awake because of Biafra.
Yet you rushed in to investigate and to comment.
Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

I am telling you CNN collected money this is not the apartment it take that apartment above 5 years ago when radio biafra started that radio biafra is transmitting from there when I went to the apartment it was totally abandoned and in shambles I also passed the place about two years ago and it is the same thing it is an abandoned apartment with broken windows. I think they just gave a fake address as a residential address.

You cannot even enter the apartment the bottom half of the door is still buy cardboard which cannot be removed also one of the windows on the right is completely broken. There is nobody living inside that place. The last time I was there if you see the grass is it is just to tall

5 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Loverofpeace: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
This pekham seff,looks like only Nigerians live there ,the likes of nairamarley, ldowest and lots of Nigerian notable personalities once lived there..

1 Like

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Gentlerespect76: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am telling you CNN collected money this is not the apartment it take that apartment above 5 years ago when radio biafra started that radio biafra is transmitting from there when I went to the apartment it was totally abandoned and in shambles I also passed the place about two years ago and it is the same thing it is an abandoned apartment with broken windows. I think they just gave a fake address as a residential address

I think CNN and even BBC, particularly BBC Igbo, are fast losing all credibility when it comes to issues that have to do with Biafra. There should be a limit to this soul selling misadventure.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Gentlerespect76: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Conrod:
Yet you rushed in to investigate and to comment.

Read my post well; it's a reprimand, please.
Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by leofab(f): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lol
Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by InHeaven(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
No need of busting Ipob radio when the chief Terrorist of the group is already in the zoo, caged like baboon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

I think CNN and even BBC, particularly BBC Igbo, are fast losing all credibility when it comes to issues that have to do with Biafra. There should be a limit to this soul selling misadventure.

It started four years ago from ITV in UK. They are the ones which gave the wrong apartment. Bought a lot of Nigerians have been to that apartment and they found out there is nobody living there. Even other people park their cars in front of the apartments. Please I wish the government did not dash cnnmoney for this cheap publicity. I could have even done a better job than CNN in try to find the apartments.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by mcbreeze: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigeria media is useless. Who told you they are looking for it?
Radio that is registered in UK for years.
Some newspaper editor are just stupid.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Loverofpeace:
This pekham seff,looks like only Nigerians live there ,the likes of nairamarley, ldowest and lots of Nigerian notable personalities once lived there..
Majority of Nigerians, especially yorubas lives there.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by AcademicWriter: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lol
Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Charmingrascal(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
London is not Imo
Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Mangekyo: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
DSS over to you. grin
IPOB is finished grin

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by BiafraAburi: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
WHY SHOULD A KNOWN ADDRESS BE SOMETHING SECRET? ONLY IN THE MINDS AND EMPTY SKULLS OF THE CITIZENS OF THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA. THEIR LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY GUTTER MEDIA CLEARLY SAID REGISTERED ADDRESS, AND THEN WENT ON TO SAY CNN FOUND THE PLACE.
SO ALL YOU CLOWNS FRO MTHE DUNGEON CAN NOT FIND A KNOWN REGISTERED ADDRESS, UNLESS SOMEONE FROM USA DID IT FOR YOU? DID YOU SE WHY WE CALL YOU BRAINLESS BUFFOONS FROM THE DUNGEON?.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by BiafraAburi: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
mcbreeze:
Nigeria media is useless. Who told you they are looking for it?
Radio that is registered in UK for years.
Some newspaper editor are just stupid.
THE NEWS PAPER EDITOR KNOW THEIR READERS VERY WELL. grin grin VANGUARD NEWS PAPER EDITOR KNEW VERY WELL THAT THEIR READERS ARE THE DUNGEON BRAINLESS AMOEBAS THAT CAN'T REASON FOR THEMSELVES. IMAGINE SEARCHING FOR A WELL KNOWN REGISTERED ADDRESS? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by fourboys: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Buhari go soon send his boys embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by Timnico: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

I think CNN and even BBC, particularly BBC Igbo, are fast losing all credibility when it comes to issues that have to do with Biafra. There should be a limit to this soul-selling misadventure.
Isn't that enough to tell you those people Kanu call their names are not in support of the Biafran movement, they weren't like this before, the course has lost force, and once anything goes into a human rights abuse and violence, the world turns their back on it

1 Like

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by LionTiger(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
#RsdioBiafra London Location is not hidden.
Infact its operating from a registered location.
Check out @UKDirectory.

1 Like

Re: CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London by chariisGRACE(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Loverofpeace:

Peckam is a neighborhood with blacks as the majority. Na black people their town for London.

Even Tammy Abraham, Santan Dave...

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC / Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With NGF Chair, CBN Gov And EFCC (PIX) / Wike Holding Tinubu From Falling As He Enters A Bus ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.