Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) (31279 Views)

Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate / El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2021
Wicked Man angry
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by anonym0us: 4:40pm On May 19, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

seriously dude, that comment of yours is some bigoted speech taken too far.
grin short man spotted..
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by davidafe(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2021
And what's the essence of this meeting.
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2021
African people
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:41pm On May 19, 2021
This thread is filled with hate speech against short people.
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2021
MAKE WE SEE HOW YOU GO BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. ANUOFIA
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by kudinkarfe: 4:43pm On May 19, 2021
Elrufai destroying himself gradually. Nigerians can push you to your early grave if you want to form 2pac. Elrufai want to be president or Vice president of Nigeria but his attitude will destroy him.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:43pm On May 19, 2021
PODOHOD:
Short devil
Are there no tall devil's.?
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2021
El- Rufa’i for President. We need a realist president. A non sentimental pragmatic person who is not cowed by charlatans and daft detractors. Carry on my Governor. Making Kaduna great and realistic.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Contango(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Short people are naturally evil cool

What about Buhari that is tall? grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 4:46pm On May 19, 2021
Idiots, them still dey wear face mask?
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by toyomars(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2021
The first 100 people to fill out this survey will get 1GB worth of data to their mobile number.
https://forms.gle/EfTed8CQxcVx5oCM9
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by barry75: 4:52pm On May 19, 2021
Pls TCN restore power immediately we can't cope with the hardship. This is punishing the innocent masses , let other sector continue the industrial action but electricity be restored. Even generators can't be powered anymore as petrol stations are 100 percent complying with the action.
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Biafranboys: 4:54pm On May 19, 2021
This one is going To be the president of arewa Republic
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Aadeniyi092: 4:56pm On May 19, 2021
I see a brava man, but some individuals see wicked man.
This man is to me a perfect ideal man for Nigeria peculiarity.
Unfortunately, in this present generation, all i see is kids with irrational reasons

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by janetakan(f): 4:56pm On May 19, 2021
This man does not have any idea how democracy works.

Disgusting midget!
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2021
E no funny at all. This man is just proving too stubborn
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by janetakan(f): 4:57pm On May 19, 2021
CSTRR:
This thread is filled with hate speech against short people.

Will you shut the hell up before I send thunder your way?
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
VULTURE MANNABBGRILLS Has minimized ass licking his darling daddy buhari, according to our correspondent temi owolabi, vulture went to the extent of dishing out decayed grills to his customers due to what he termed insufficient funds to purchase vulture. He is already cooling off at an unknown police station. He has been speaking ill of his darling daddy after serious torture by d police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
envoymedia:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has ignored the ongoing protest by civil servants in his state as he arrives in Murtala Square for the 23rd Annual Tax Conference of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) which is being hosted by the Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS), IgbereTV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/441506432700629/posts/1728555213995738/?app=fbl

He is telling the NLC indirectly I don't care
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Arespect10: 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
El-Rufa'i has done the right thing and really like him for that

Kudos to Mai Rusauuuu

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
The man is worst than we all thought
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:59pm On May 19, 2021
janetakan:

Will you shut the hell up before I send thunder your way?
I can give you my address.

But you must come along with the thunder.
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by Madaraire(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
That Lilliputian gave people heart attack when he was FCT minister and still giving people till date. He was sent by devil to make people sad but wetin concern me....those who brought APC in via ill voting are equally enjoining his sack policy. I pity Kaduna people cos his son has taken his father foot step.

Yeah.. a friend of mine got their house in the capital demolished during his term as the FCT minister,they had to relocate to ibadan.
The girl can never forget el rufai.
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by eventainment(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2021
What if a major player planted a seed just to tarnish his image so that he wouldn't be a competition for presidency...
Cause I think this dude is facing too much challenge and hatred from everyone......
You people said he supports the killing of Christians in southern Kaduna you forget that he cant control somethings presidency has been trying to control bokoharam for years now.
Let's look beyond all these and think that someone
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by 3pleDAssistant: 5:11pm On May 19, 2021
anonym0us:
grin short man spotted..
I swear. I'm not. cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by bhella10: 5:11pm On May 19, 2021
There are no gun men to take care of business with this guy?
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by onuhx: 5:12pm On May 19, 2021
God will visit him
Re: El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) by yusufu16: 5:12pm On May 19, 2021
I love El-Rufai. that is what Nigerian needs. Civil Servants just receiving salary without working. Please sack all the redundant civil servants. They will just sit in the office doing nothing but gossip, at the end of the month, government waste money on their salary. Lazy unproductive and corrupt civil servants.

Our major is the civil servants.

I love El-Rufai courage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Kerry On His Way To Nigeria For Buhari’s Inauguration – PHOTO / Razak Atunwa Is An "Executive Private Pilot". See Photos / Garba Shehu: Akeredolu Cannot Unilaterally Oust Herders In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.