Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) (33475 Views)

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary / Demi Lovato’s Nude Photos Leak After Her Snapchat Is Hacked - Ekomiamiblog / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Yeah, and Twitter just banned a politician for saying men can't get pregnant. They termed it hate speech.

Also 2 + 2 = 4 is apparently racist. Yes math is racist.

The Prince in Snow White has also been charged with sexaul harassment. For Non consensual kissing of the princess who was in a sleep of death.

So folks, before you give someone who has drowned CPR, make sure you ask for consent first from the person who is unconscious.

I am privileged to have witnessed a generation that has lost it collective minds.
Do you watch the Daily Wire?
Very few common sense talk shows left.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2021
BanevsJoker:

Do you watch the Daily Wire?
Very few common sense talk shows left.

Yes I do bruv.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin
Waiting for the Fulani man in Aso Rock to fully come out as a MUPPET
Miss Piggy in drag.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:18pm On May 19, 2021
A305:
In other words, she is pansexual. She can fúck any gender gay, lesbian, trangendered.
This is not about sexuality. It's more of Identity crises. It's different.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by kiddkash(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2021
patwilly:
What's the meaning of non-binary?
when you foolishly say you are not male or female
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by Brenn594(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2021
Mtchewwwww!

Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by Jyde89: 8:48pm On May 19, 2021
Anything for clout, nor be only 9ja e dey.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Yeah, and Twitter just banned a politician for saying men can't get pregnant. They termed it hate speech.

Also 2 + 2 = 4 is apparently racist. Yes math is racist.

The Prince in Snow White has also been charged with sexaul harassment. For Non consensual kissing of the princess who was in a sleep of death.

So folks, before you give someone who has drowned CPR, make sure you ask for consent first from the person who is unconscious.

I am privileged to have witnessed a generation that has lost it collective minds.

It is New World Order.

That how it is achieved.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2021
Mindlog:

"Non-binary people not only do not identify as the gender they were assigned at birth, they do not identify with the male or female gender at all".....In other words they are neither female nor male
Than they are what?
For me they are Idiots.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by opeldavid: 9:21pm On May 19, 2021
Abeg which one be non binary again kwanuu? Wetin person no go hear for this small life?
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:30pm On May 19, 2021
Science rational has brought his own madness.

To think this was though by professors.aftrr them go lambast religion.

If this not being posses by demon what is it. Find a very intellectual fancy word. That's what they do.

Non binary.

Na too much MacDonald's de do them. To say them de Nigeria them for identify as hungry and broke.

My point them no get real human problem so they have to create one.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 9:36pm On May 19, 2021
olaboy33:

He/she/they doesnt want to identify himself/herself/themself as a male or female.
I wonder what lies in between or beyond.
One of the cons of this so called enlightenment era we are.

My fear is the abuse of this abnormality when it eventually becomes popular in africa, then Nigeria especially.

Shes deceiving herself because shes a female. Let her go an cut off her breasts and change her vagina. And she shouldn't forget to remove all female hormones from her body. Rubbish
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by obainojazz(m): 3:24am On May 20, 2021
Once you do that kind makeup... you non binary
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 3:55am On May 20, 2021
Fine girl like that. She needs some good f....king to reset her brain.

Binary ko, prime number ni
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by Shalommy(f): 8:57am On May 20, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

This is different from bisexual. they are not same.
Sorry, i don't see any difference in between.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by ObalaEmma: 1:36pm On May 20, 2021
Short people and their Noise making. Demi is a man fvcker . She direct her music to reach all insane all over the world. I will, always love Her anyday anytime because of her shortness. Thât i know she cant change.
Re: Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 2:12am On May 21, 2021
Shalommy:
Sorry, i don't see any difference in between.
You can research for yourself then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.