Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon (2141 Views)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / Giant Python Killed In Bariga Lagos Around 2am / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by Odiriance4all(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2021
In terms of security, is Bariga Lagos a good place to stay? I work in Victoria island. And I'm planning to relocate there soon. Please advise me
Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by neonly: 4:05pm On May 19, 2021
Odiriance4all:
In terms of security, is Bariga Lagos a good place to stay? I work in Victoria island. And I'm planning to relocate there soon. Please advise me

Bad chose
Go to surulere, akoka is fair, onlke
But bariga na war zone anything can happen der anytime

1 Like

Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by MunchHouse: 4:13pm On May 19, 2021
Bariga is Okay to stay as long as you don't get addicted to the slum life and don't allow it become your new life in the long run. Yaba would have been cooler.
Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:38pm On May 19, 2021
Not a good place bro
Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by ecomalchemist(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2021
Not a good place (cultists turf) you can try out yaba, surulere, gbagada etc but na your money go talk
Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by cricifixo: 7:33pm On May 19, 2021
I used to live dia while i was a bachelor, it depends on the kind of house or compound u go for and also ur ability to always mind ur business while being cordial wit d alayes in d area...but overall, u go f*vck pucci tire for dat place o
Odiriance4all:
Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 19, 2021
Don't even try it. Everything is bad about the place. From lack of security, to bad roads, to Haven of touts and hoodlums. Poor environment and not a good place to raise children.

You can try yaba and Akoka. There are cool areas in these places. Surulere will be a bit too far for you to your place of work.

Bariga is a slum! I wonder how people who live there cope.

1 Like

Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by temiyato(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2021
If u call bariga slum , watin u wan call Ajegunle , orile , etc. If that place na slum , A.J na slummer walahi
Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by frozen70(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2021
Odiriance4all:

Do you already have an accommodation or you wish to share a flat with someone

Bariga is safe as other places are

But they have population exploration there

Then have electric and water from water cooperation

It depends on the area that will suit you

Though there is a flat if you will wish to share
Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by fannybaby(f): 10:39pm On May 19, 2021
Odiriance4all:

You can stay in bariga if you wish... I have lived there before.. there are two sides I bariga

My advice is stay at the other side of bariga, I mean the side close to gbagada, palmgroove....

Don't ever stay at the ilaje ferry side which is the third mainland bridge, University of Lagos, bariga market side... Or else you will regeet

1 Like

Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by Decrypter: 5:22pm On May 22, 2021
Bariga sha
Re: Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon by PaulH07: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
fannybaby:

You can stay in bariga if you wish... I have lived there before.. there are two sides I bariga

My advice is stay at the other side of bariga, I mean the side close to gbagada, palmgroove....

Don't ever stay at the ilaje ferry side which is the third mainland bridge, University of Lagos, bariga market side... Or else you will regeet

And na Ilaje all this bastard agents wan go chook my head out

E no go better for all of them

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Her Bestie. / What If Your Child Rejects Your Family Religion? / Is It Possible To Marry And Genuinely Love A White Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.