Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

‘ordinary President’, Ahmad Isah Apologises For Slapping Woman In Viral BBC Vide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘ordinary President’, Ahmad Isah Apologises For Slapping Woman In Viral BBC Vide (495 Views)

Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘ordinary President’, Ahmad Isah Apologises For Slapping Woman In Viral BBC Vide by oaktvnigeria: 5:13pm On May 19, 2021
Ahmad Isah, a human rights activist popularly known as ‘Ordinary President’, who was seen slapping a woman in a viral BBC video, has apologized.

He was seen slapping a lady who was accused of setting her niece ablaze over an allegation of witchcraft.’Isah on Wednesday while speaking on the incident on the show apologised for his action.

According to him, he was triggered and got emotional after seeing the pain the young girl was passing through. The activist appealed for forgiveness from those who were disappointed by his action, adding that he is bound to make mistakes as a human being

“I apologise to everyone that I have offended in one way or the other. Please, I’m a human being and bound to make mistakes.

Read Also: Ahmad Lawan and right of opinion, by Ola Awoniyi

“I was triggered by the zeal and passion in me. As a human being, even computers tend to malfunction, there is blood flowing in my veins, I tend to get emotional sometimes.

“Whenever I do anything out-of-control on the basis of emotions, I always apologise when I realise it and correct the mistakes. For those disappointed in me, please forgive me. For those I have offended, please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I’m only but a human being,” he said.

source: https://newstrack.oak.tv/ordinary-president-ahmad-isah-apologises-for-slapping-woman-in-viral-bbc-video/

Re: ‘ordinary President’, Ahmad Isah Apologises For Slapping Woman In Viral BBC Vide by Burna440(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2021
FFS u were supposed to use 2by2 wood on her cos if I see that woman I will do more than slap on her
Re: ‘ordinary President’, Ahmad Isah Apologises For Slapping Woman In Viral BBC Vide by DropsMic(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2021
oaktvnigeria:

He was seen slapping alady who was accused of setting her niece ablaze over an allegation of witchcraft.’Isah on Wednesday while speaking on the incident on the show apologised for his action.

lady who was accused, Accused?? OP did you go to school?

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A List Of Demonic Names And Their Meanings You Should Not Give Or Call / Us-based Nigeria Doctor Paraded By Police After He Was Seen With A Gun. Disgrace / Texas Death Row Inmate Sues Prison Officials To Allow Pastor Lay Hands On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.