Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video (60741 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Into Shock After Losing A Virtual Bet (Photo, Video) / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by debbydams(f): 12:56am On May 20, 2021
hibeebeeking:
But Nonso tell me say him deh Canada before o.
oh nna that your cousin wey u tell me b that
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by RulerIAm(m): 1:11am On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
goat again
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by debbydams(f): 1:27am On May 20, 2021
AuroraB:
So, lowo lowo bayi, his mother is to be blamed for this
She lives in Ghana with him to know he's doing drugs
You go old one day and you are called to come settle issues, na like this you wan use your 'wisdom' undecided
off your mic pls grin
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by princewarri1985: 1:36am On May 20, 2021
i suspect colorado! That drug really need to be banned because it is 10 times stronger and more powerful than cocain. I was in a club in warri here when a girl stripped naked after taking colorado
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Ikukuudo: 2:50am On May 20, 2021
Every drug get expiration date. Before you smoke weed, try check the expiring date. grin
Onye nkea ekopula.
Na time to remember pastor
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Oracleforce: 3:33am On May 20, 2021
All these IPOB people will not. fail to surprise us with their flippant attitude....what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by diridiri(m): 3:44am On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okolie Christian Daniel Nonso

Abeg, which people dey bear this kind combination?

Abi na dem?

Nonso said his mum is ashewo. cheesy

Lamidi cownu might be correct after all when he said 99% of ...

abeg shut up bros
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by sulaak(m): 5:00am On May 20, 2021
Mental illness, he needs medical support

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Almaigaa: 5:23am On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okolie Christian Daniel Nonso

Abeg, which people dey bear this kind combination?

Abi na dem?

Nonso said his mum is ashewo. cheesy

Lamidi cownu might be correct after all when he said 99% of ...

Are you suprised?
Over 90% of women from that Region are either Ashawo, aspiring Ashawo or they were ones Ashawo but now retired. That's why I can never marry from that Region. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by AuroraB(f): 5:33am On May 20, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

But you are forgetting Evans, and other kidnappers.

Or are you forgetting the drug pushers facing the firing squad in Asia?

Or are you forgetting incest ?

You are forgetting a lot.
... good to know you got your own dirt grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by mrwonlasewonie: 6:15am On May 20, 2021
AuroraB:
So, lowo lowo bayi, his mother is to be blamed for this
She lives in Ghana with him to know he's doing drugs
You go old one day and you are called to come settle issues, na like this you wan use your 'wisdom' undecided
gbenu soun.i just Taya for Nigerians.abosi tipoju

You will see the truth but you won't say it.

I have seen some moms that the teacher will report to the mom,madam your son is not coming to class, he's sneaking out of school to relate with some questionable People or has started taking drugs with some street nonentities, instead of scolding the son,it's the teacher she will face and start attacking

Neighbours will say madam your son stole something,raped someone, the mother will deny it.infact some children will steal money or phone and bring it home and the mothers will help their son hide

Some mothers will say emabami bomo mi wi o
If the child misbehaves and the teacher flogs the child,she will face the teacher and start attacking him/her.she will storm school and warn teachers not to correct her child

Emini mobi, Yen Yen Yen Yen

Till the child rotten

Face it most children that are wayward, rude to their parents ,on drugs and indulgent, check the background, the mother always indulge , defend and support every misbehaviour they do so the children grow up to see any misbehaviour as Normal and if their Mom or anyone dares correct them,then they'll hear it

Check the background of any wild and and animalistic Man,go and look at the mom and then you will know why their sons are like that

Same thing with daughters. oyinbo will say that the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Similarly If you see a decent, respectful son who brings honour to his parents just know he has collected a lot of scolding, counselling,abara etc in public and private by the parents and teachers so much that the child will be afraid to offend the parents.not that he's scared of his parents but he doesn't want to bring reproach into his family so even if anyone lures him to do drugs etc he understands the implications and his mom's warnings so he won't
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by okuta007: 6:48am On May 20, 2021
ViolentMooslim:
An average person of Igbo extraction lacks respect naturally.

They can beat up their mother or father even without taking drugs and with the slightest provocation.

Nnamdi Kanu is not the cause of the depraved Igbo character. He is just an agravator of the menace.

God Bless Ikot Epkene

Ikot Ekpene grin
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Revolva(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2021
kryptochats:
are you a duns ? why reading the lines to us like we are some nursery school pupils! play the original video na . All these content creator wannabe

you guys don't know youtube rules...based on copyright strike....so I have to read the lines first before the video plays ....don't insult
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Lilpen3758: 8:39am On May 20, 2021
illicit:
Colorado
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by sarjam05: 8:59am On May 20, 2021
How Nigerians think is pathetic. Who certified him mad? Has anyone investigated this story? This guy maybe angry. They came to his house with abokis. He may be vexed at ethnic oppression. Igbos are being oppressed and this guy maybe vexed. We don’t know what transpired. Maybe the abokis or the Ghanaians there have really oppressed him and he decided to go Gaga on them.
He is mad cause the people in the video said he is mad.
Why am I in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by DONFASZY(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2021
Yahoo plus repercussions
He said his dad died without his permission
Thats a true confession from ritual killers yahoo boiz
They know the root of there problems wen everytin back fire and go gaga mad if d next sacrifice no walk out

Hustle legit
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by ransomed: 11:31am On May 20, 2021
Kwale weed is so efficacious to the extent of making you to disparage your parents.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by ihesiuloa(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2021
I don't think he is insane or mad.. He is responding to questions either positively or negatively.. I think he is trying to draw attention on something I just can't figure out at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by petitejolie(f): 10:39pm On May 20, 2021
So funny ehnnn...
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by iampeterben(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2021
It's well!
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by mechanics(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2021
He's pretending to be mad.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by Leonron(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2021
How can you say that?
Do you know if the woman has done her best and the boy decided to toe his own path?
Do you know if he is the type that beats his mother up?
What can she do?
There are too many buts, you and I do not have the facts apart from the erratic boys rambling.
No de run to conclusions abeg.
Alot of mothers have tried in what little way they could na we, (you & I) go decide if we wan misbehave or not.
(Not ruling out the fact that some parents not just mothers, even fathers aid and abet nonsense)
Don't run to conclusions.
mrwonlasewonie:
All these mums that don't train their sons properly and will be indulging and defending all their excesses,Na wetin una deserve be that

Yoruba sope enitoba bimo Oran Loma pon=anybody that doesn't raise her/his child right will suffer when s/he should be resting
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video by mrwonlasewonie: 1:09pm On May 25, 2021
Leonron:
How can you say that?
Do you know if the woman has done her best and the boy decided to toe his own path?
Do you know if he is the type that beats his mother up?
What can she do?
There are too many buts, you and I do not have the facts apart from the erratic boys rambling.
No de run to conclusions abeg.
Alot of mothers have tried in what little way they could na we, (you & I) go decide if we wan misbehave or not.
(Not ruling out the fact that some parents not just mothers, even fathers aid and abet nonsense)
Don't run to conclusions.
abeg I no buy your Wash

E get way wey you go take train pikin wey e go dey fear to offend you but all this emabami bomo mi wi, lying on behalf of the child, pikin go thief something bring am come house,you go help am hide am,teacher go discipline pikin,you go vex go school warn the teacher make e no touch your pikin,he go assault girl you go dey defend am now the seed has grown for harvesting

Shioor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.