Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? (5146 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:07pm On May 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Hamas members are not cowards, they actually believe in a real cause, go & form a political party if you really want power, or you are not intellectually inept to compete? people like you will be the first to take to their heels when the first gunshot is fired.

Well hamas are cowards hiding behind civilians to fire rockets, dude you have not seen what I have seen, ar you talking like someone having gender identity crisis, where exactly do you stand?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:07pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Run away kid, judging the igbo race by the comment of a fulani on nairaland, run away please
this is another one, that one was even against true federalism, but today u all wanted it.
Like they say, u can't eat ur cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Greenback: 7:08pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
what are u sacrificing, the innocent people in the SE?
If Nigeria Army fight u now, u will start shouting genocide, u better desist from government facilities

Mallam you can keep ranting as you like,time is fast approaching...it's not by force to live together.. nobody wants to live with you people anymore,both the middlebelt,the south west and SS..it's not by force

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:08pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
prime minister for Britain affairs, did Britain tell u they won't help?

And what kinda help are u shouting here, did they bring their soldiers to fight Biafra at no cost?
What's the help?

This is 2021 no country will help Nigeria Slaughter igbos like they did in 1967.mayne Pakistan and Saudi can help Nigeria
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Ojiofor: 7:09pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:
For those following the events in Nigeria and we saw how the Fulanis met and declared war on the Southeast and South South, according to Sahara reporters the Fulanis are pulling out some military men from the front lines in BORNO state and they are sending them down to the southeast and South South and you begin to ask is it a crime to ask for freedom the North did it in 1953 and Azikiwe did not tell the British to send the army to crush the northerners and you begin to ask can the demoralized Nigerian army fight in multiple fronts because I know a new front would be opened in the southwest.

The Fulani-led federal government must come to the table and stop using the stick to quell every situation that occurs in Nigeria, the people of the southeast want nothing but freedom and the world is watching the civilian killing machine aka the Nigerian army.

I was listening to Nnamdi Kanu a few days ago when he was saying the government took his bait and he wants the army to come down to South East and perish and yes we know guerrilla warfare is hard to win and the army would find its self in a very difficult situation, but I ask if Nnamdi Kanu ready for this? we all are following the news about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict As Christian and Igbo we are born to love Israel and we have 50million Igbos supporting Israel because we share the same culture and traditions. But I was wowed by Hamas, I saw rocket launchers and suicide drones, ready to be used against Israel, and for the record Hamas is not fighting for freedom, it is just business.

So I ask Nnamdi Kanu are you really ready? Do you have guide missiles, rocket launchers, and suicide drones? Igbos must not be allowed to die for no reason, if we want to do it let us do it right and force the world to negotiate with us. The world is already calling Hamas to the table to negotiate, the scars of the first war have not even properly healed, we must get it right this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/is-nnamdi-kanu-prepared-for-war

Why are you trying hard to regain your senses?
You must fight war o as declared by your runaway commander in chief.
Oruoala la omume ibido ide epistle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:10pm On May 19, 2021
Greenback:

Mallam you can keep ranting as you like,time is fast approaching...it's not by force to live together.. nobody wants to live with you people anymore,both the middlebelt,the south west and SS..it's not by force
the Yoruba in 2011 wanted to live separately or a regional government but u guys kicked against it, how will u have it now?
Oga, Karma is hardworking, just deal with it

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:11pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Why are trying hard to regain your senses?
You must fight war o as declared by your runaway commander in chief.
Oruoala la omume ibido ide epistle.

I have more sense than you and to have sense is to ask questions and be ready and I think you belong to the Uwazurike group that grew fat on money from biafrans shouting ghandi now the freedom he claims he is fighting for is at his doorstep
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:11pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

This is 2021 no country will help Nigeria Slaughter igbos like they did in 1967.mayne Pakistan and Saudi can help Nigeria
how did Britain help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by buckeyemedia: 7:11pm On May 19, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
grin

One thing I know 1967 both middle belt yourba and Britain help Nigeria army 2021

None will

We are ever ready
Internet war, Game of Thrones Biafra 5G, I hope you have enough bandwidth?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Greenback: 7:13pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
this is the comment of an Igbo guy when govt favoured u so I'm asking, what do u need? Good governance or a chance to marginalize others
See deeply concerned self appointed Mallam minister of Igbo affairs. grin grin grin

Your evil plan to cause division in the south shall back fire....

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by buckeyemedia: 7:13pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
how did Britain help Nigeria
They froze Ojukwu’s father’s Lloyds Bank account, no money to order for food.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Ojiofor: 7:17pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

I have more sense than you and to have sense is to ask questions and be ready and I think you belong to the Uwazurike group that grew fat on money from biafrans shouting ghandi now the freedom he claims he is fighting for is at his doorstep

Stop writing epistle and fight cos the war you guys crave for have arived.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:19pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Stop writing epistle and fight cos the war you guys crave for have arived.

The ig of police just said they should kill and worry about human rights later, do you think they would ask you if you are massob? Sorry is your name ghandi my foot
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:21pm On May 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
They froze Ojukwu’s father’s Lloyds Bank account, no money to order for food.

I didn't really know this, in this world of cyptocurrency the sky can't hold anyone down
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by buckeyemedia: 7:21pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
the Yoruba in 2011 wanted to live separately or a regional government but u guys kicked against it, how will u have it now?
The show must go on, the circus must leave for the next city, some Clowns we’re wasting their time in 2011, no different 10 years after from other secessionist clowns today till infinity.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:23pm On May 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The show must go on, the circus must leave for the next city, some Clowns we’re wasting their time in 2011, no different from the secessionist clowns today till infinity.

Now I get you are against Biafra and you are fulani and I wish I could get back the mins I wasted replying you. Damn it hurts. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by buckeyemedia: 7:24pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

I didn't really know this, in this world of cyptocurrency the sky can't hold anyone down
Be careful what you wish for, don’t let the sky fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by chiefobdk(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2021
Yoruba muslim conhead unity beggars up there.. Are you guys NNAMDI KANU spokesperson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Ojiofor: 7:25pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

The ig of police just said they should kill and worry about human rights later, do you think they would ask you if you are massob? Sorry if your name

Don't you know you were dealing with zoo police and army when you were attacking them that by so doing you gonna put many people in harms way?Is that not the reason I refuse to support the irresponsible behaviour of UGM/ESN because I know the consequences of your actions.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Greenback: 7:25pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:

The yorubas wanted to live separately in 2011 and the Igbos kicked against it. Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a Mallam!!!!!!

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by buckeyemedia: 7:26pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Now I get you are against Biafra and you are fulani,bye
How can someone be against a false illusion, against something (an imagination) that doesn’t exist? Please educate me.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:28pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Don't you know you were dealing with zoo police and army when you were attacking them that by so doing you gonna put many people in harms way?Is that not the reason I refuse to support the irresponsible behaviour of UGM/ESN because I know the consequences of your actions.

Dude the danger is here already let us see what the almighty massob would do, a man that did nothing when fulanis invaded igbo land, Uwazurike was getting fat, I even saw limo parked in his house and now that the real freedom fighting is here and you are running, you think Nigeria is British that didn't kill ghandi. Lol
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:28pm On May 19, 2021
Greenback:

The yorubas wanted to live separately in 2011 and the Igbos kicked against it. Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a Mallam!!!!!!
were u born in 2011?
If u didn't know how they were rooting for regional govt in 2011, then sharap
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:29pm On May 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How can someone be against a false illusion, against something (an imagination) that doesn’t exist? Please educate me.

An illusion brave men and women died for, dude you are pissing me off and even if I educate you, your strong coconut head won't allow it sink in
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:30pm On May 19, 2021
Greenback:

What a Mallam!!!!!!

Real mallam, that moniker is a 16yr old with aflip phone and free mtn data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:30pm On May 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The show must go on, the circus must leave for the next city, some Clowns we’re wasting their time in 2011, no different 10 years after from other secessionist clowns today till infinity.
ya and sooner or later the table will change again, Igbo's won't talk about regional govt and another tribe will start shouting brkup.

Nigerians are hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Ojiofor: 7:31pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Dude the danger is here already let us see what the almighty massob would do, a man that did nothing when fulanis invaded igbo land, Uwazurike was getting fat, I even saw limo parked in his house and now that the real freedom fighting is here and you are running, you think Nigeria is British that didn't kill ghandi. Lol

Guy,It is your war to fight.Defend your Biafra land.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by richmond500: 7:32pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Real mallam, that moniker is a 16yr old with aflip phone and free mtn data
16yrs old? No I'm more than 16, I am not using flip phone and I am using operamini, weda it comes with free data or not is not ur bizzness
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by buckeyemedia: 7:33pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

An illusion brave men and women died for, dude you are pissing me off and even if I educate you, your strong coconut head won't allow it sink in
Just like the ones that died for Adolphous Hitler in the dustbin war hall of shame? No sane person wishes for war.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:36pm On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
16yrs old? No I'm more than 16, I am not using flip phone and I am using operamini, weda it comes with free data or not is not ur bizzness

Lol
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:39pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Guy,It is your war to fight.Defend your Biafra land.

This is the mistake you and Uwazurike are making, milking the igbos dry and be calming one Indian man that was killed by the Indians, I hope you have massob id card to show zoo police, George onyeibe said it that all freedom fighters have turned politicians eg, tompolo,asari, Uwazurike and he is predicting kanu would do the same only time will tell
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? by Biafranboys: 7:40pm On May 19, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Just like the ones that died for Adolphous Hitler in the dustbin war hall of shame? No sane person wishes for war.

I said you have coconut head, we don't want war we want freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism / Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu / Be Frank, What Comes To Your Mind seeing This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.