Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) (25015 Views)

Davido Wears Dreadlocks, Speak Jamaican With Friends (pictures And Video) / Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos / Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2021
Abuja Veteran Showbiz Entrepreneur Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends

Residents of Abuja and invited Guests from had few days ago gathered to celebrate popular Showbiz Entrepreneur, Lady Linda Yusuf as she marked her birthday in quite an amazing and impressive fun-filled ceremony. The private birthday party was held in Abuja few days ago.

According to AbujaPress, the birthday party was clouded with Guests who appeared in all white attire for a dinner Reception which gave the gathering a unique colour and classy ambience. Speaking with the Celebrant in an exclusive conversation with ABUJAPRESS, she expressed gratitude to God for the grace of a new age.

She further thanked her friends, family members, fans and followers for the birthday felicitations she received. She appreciated them for the gifts, prayers, goodwill messages and other extensions of benevolence, which she described as affectionate, enlivening and an encouragement in her entire career engagements.

Lady Linda Yusuf has remained one of the most outstanding showbiz Enterpreneur in the Showbiz industry. Her feats has been quite commendable, applaudable and outrightly productive. She has however made significant efforts in empowering younger persons, through mentorship and supportive programs.

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/05/abuja-veteran-showbiz-entrepreneur.html

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2021
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2021
Impressive

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by yanabasee1(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2021
So beautiful ride on
Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by TopOL(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2021
ooooh shit I think say na ALEX REPORTER...

I'm disappointed on this one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by 2021Blogger: 8:39pm On May 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by MrsClancy: 8:40pm On May 19, 2021
TopOL:

Me too cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fit still be him moniker sha.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by TopOL(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2021
MrsClancy:

I don't think so
Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by sureinfo: 8:43pm On May 19, 2021
Congrats to her, wait o, did I just see someone with charger there? Eyaa light dey people shege for this country o, las las na to get Oraimo power bank make you dey secured o

4 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by D6thSense: 8:43pm On May 19, 2021
There is no showbiz in Abuja hence, anyone including Alexreport parading themselves as entertainers are only deceiving themselves and the few dumb heads on Nairaland.

There is no national magazine where they are recognized as celebs except on Nairaland. Even twitter street and Instagram no know them.

14 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by youngelder(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2021
Alexreporter

Is that you?

7 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by Lankyscot(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2021
Na Alex na...check the pictures, u go see am. Abi, no be Alex be dis?

TopOL:

13 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by giacomogiovanni: 8:47pm On May 19, 2021
MrsClancy:

Gleesmodel is also Alex reports. See the man himself in the 4th & 8th pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by olaboy33(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2021
Na where free food dey you go see Alex

7 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by MiztaPepperoni(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2021
Chaiiiiiiiiii

See my ex girlfriend ooooo

She break up with me for my dream since 2010
Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2021
How much does Alex reports and his cronies pay seun to have these shits hit FP lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by TopOL(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2021
Lankyscot:
Na Alex na...check the pictures, u got see am. Abi, no be Alex be dis?

U get sharp eye grin..... today's work stress no allow me see clearly

1 Like

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by OZIOGU1: 9:20pm On May 19, 2021
She is beautiful... Happy birthday ma'am

1 Like

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by oloshun(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2021
Where is all white?
Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:24pm On May 19, 2021
This guy na every birthday party for Abuja him most appear

2 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by Akharmony: 9:44pm On May 19, 2021
white is just classy.
Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by Churchill6767: 9:44pm On May 19, 2021
Alex rest na.
Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2021
This guy Alex reporter seems to know every corner where party dey for this country cheesy. And by the way, who's he reporting for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2021
MrsClancy:

Gleesmodel na Alex handle na...cheesy You no see him with brown abii offwhite wear when they said it is all white.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by Rejoicing(f): 9:56pm On May 19, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2021
AlexReports...

Two FP topics today alone from you?

How much you dey give the mods na? undecided

N.B: They say dress code na white, you wore cream....Alex whyyy naaaaaaaa!!! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2021
TopOL:

It's his ass. Check the pics and you will see him there. Na the easiest way to nail him be that. He just won't take any without his face being represented.

I'm still not clear on which mod dey push his pageants and birthday stories on FP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dancers Welcome Patience Ozokwor In Kumasi, Ghana To Win Souls For Christ(Video) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Become Friends Again On Instagram (screenshot) / Biafra: Blessing Anyim Speaks On What Celebrities Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.