Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers (37355 Views)

Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom / Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Empiree: 9:18pm On May 19, 2021
Northernblood3:
Pigs. You will die a gruesome death. I know all these terrorists are after one thing. They are after Eradicating Christianity but, God will disappoint both them and some foolish ones in Christianity that keeps praying for them
God willing, bandits will actually take over. What goes around comes around. I'm glad you said they are trying to obliterate christianity in Nigeria.

Kindly go back history lane just a little less than 30 years ago, when your stupid christian leaders wrote a manifesto at Ebute Meta and published in Ibadan that called for eradication of Islam in Nigeria between 1990 and 2000 with help of western power and killings of Muslim leaders around the world. So I stand with bandits grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by dragunov: 9:18pm On May 19, 2021
Primebuilders:
How exactly at they bandit. Soméone is carrying out a terrorist act and we at branding them bandit. How are they bandit if not terrorism. To what purpose are they killing worshippers. Thats terrorism period

The political elites in the North lnow what they are doing. IPOB and ESN members have been branded terrorists without bombing or gunning down innocent muslims or Christians. These imported Fulani killers have an international recognition as terrorists. The foreign intelligence community warned us of the infiltration of Alqeida, ISIS terrorists into Nigeria, but many blind foo.ls either disbelieved it or simply told them off. Nigeria will inevitably burn. The South should unite and prepare for this unslaught because no matter the amount of intervention from the international community, the Caliphate will still engage in a massive attempt to subdue the peoples of the contraption, grab territories, and control the minds and resources of the people.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by fubsy: 9:18pm On May 19, 2021
I think the Federal Government should declare a state of emergency in Kaduna State and make an apolitical military administrator to be in charge of the state.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 19, 2021
What's happening to this country?? undecided undecided

They're Muslims, El Rufai Is Playing with fire, by the time we Christians will decide to fight back, They should be ready because We will devour them angry

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by tit(f): 9:22pm On May 19, 2021
No need for Operation Restore Peace.
Israel bomb us
We burn you
As we no get missile
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by 99thEnemy(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2021
temitope27:
Hell rufai is responsible
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by gidjah(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2021
Hmmmmm I know about 4 Families here,The Gajeres ,etc who worship in ASG as their
house of worship for decades now .God please intervene by raising more warriors and gate keepers cum soldiers of the kingdom.I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH.......THE entire In terrosim world all puttogether ate not enough to put out the Glorious Lamp of the Church of Christ

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by splendournoni: 9:24pm On May 19, 2021
Kandeed:
When would CAN advice Christians nationwide to get themselves guns to defend themselves and when would there be a Christian rebel leader? When for crying out loud??

I'm telling you...
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by BobbieZion(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
God willing, bandits will actually take over. What goes around comes around. I'm glad you said they are trying to obliterate christianity in Nigeria.

Kindly go back history lane just a little less than 30 years ago, when your stupid christian leaders wrote a manifesto at Ebute Meta and published in Ibadan that called for eradication of Islam in Nigeria between 1990 and 2000 with help of western power and killings of Muslim leaders around the world. So I stand with bandits grin grin

A terrorist writing from a mental asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Donpenny(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2021
What we need is counter christian sect deadlier than the crustedier to checkmate this blood sucking islamic sect

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Jayrow08: 9:26pm On May 19, 2021
This govt can never confuse me
Na bandit now dem wan use dey Cari out their Islamic agenda.

Dem change d bokoharam name to bandit to use confuse us. U lie!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Sijo01(f): 9:27pm On May 19, 2021
Hell rufia have unlished his foots soldiers on the Christian community again.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Empiree: 9:29pm On May 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

A terrorist writing from a mental asylum.
E dey pain u ooooo

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:30pm On May 19, 2021
The bandits are muslims angry over what is currently going on between Israel and Hamas. More of this type of attack will take place across the North if the war b/w Israel and Hamas continues.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by BobbieZion(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2021
MitCHELL98:
What's happening to this country?? undecided undecided

They're Muslims, El Rufai Is Playing with fire, by the time we Christians will decide to fight back, They should be ready because We will devour them angry

We should get armed and start now.
We are wasting too much time.
If we mount the AA. I will be glad to be the driver.
Let's flush this terrorists ASAP!!
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Empiree: 9:31pm On May 19, 2021
Donpenny:
What we need is counter christian sect deadlier than the crustedier to checkmate this blood sucking islamic sect
it is too late dummy.

Your Bible says you are to turn the other side of your face. You are not to fight back. You are to be submissive to your oppressors my friend. If you dare pick up weapons against the bandits you are terrorsts

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by maxito28: 9:32pm On May 19, 2021
Wetin dere Imam dey even preach to dem sef? Every one one hour dem go dey knack head 4 ground like lizard. Gov. Hell Lucifer pls stop d killing of Christians oo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by BobbieZion(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
E dey pain ooooo

Headslamming pain pass!!
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Shybucks: 9:36pm On May 19, 2021
......the short man is fighting NLC.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by petitejolie(f): 9:37pm On May 19, 2021
This one is reaction to the Isreal Palestine fight. This is wat dey usually do just that this time around most of dem are dead hungry and the others are busy in d Forrest kidnapping while some are in d south already so d few ones that are available are d ones dat did this.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Empiree: 9:38pm On May 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

Headslamming pain pass!!
Jesus and Pope were headslammers grin grin grin grin

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by BobbieZion(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
Jesus and Pope were headslammers grin grin grin grin

They where not Head slamming to the black stone of Satan. Situated in the the ka'aba .
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Empiree: 9:45pm On May 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

They where not Head slamming to the black stone of Satan. Situated in the the ka'aba .
this means you agree they are headslammers... Just that they aren't bowing at the Kaaba.

Don't worry, I got some for you grin grin grin

Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by tnerro1(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2021
Later they will come and say Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, why wouldn’t it when they are busy killing people of other religions in the world. One day na one day.........,,spits
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Biafrannuke: 9:49pm On May 19, 2021
salaf2000:

why did they kidnap Muslim worshippers in Katina if actually they really terrorist, during end SARS protest how many mosques and Muslim were killed in South east can we call them terrorists as well?
go and ask Fulani owned daily terrorist newspaper, they have more lies to feed you.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by BobbieZion(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
this means you agree they are headslammers... Just that they aren't bowing at the Kaaba.

Don't worry, I got some for you grin grin grin

Keep head slamming to the black stone of Lucifer in the Ka'ba.
Keep it up.
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Kebbiprince: 9:51pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:

Don't support evil, I'm a core fulani Muslim but have seen friends being victims of bandits. Know what you wish for brother
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Rejoicing(f): 9:53pm On May 19, 2021
Oh GOD pls have mercy
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by chaloskyx: 9:53pm On May 19, 2021
LET THEM BURN IT NOW DONT WORRY THE PASTOR WOULD PRAY FOR FOR LIGHTNING TO STRIKE THEM SO NO CAUSE FOR ALARM....UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING THE CHURCH CANT DEFEND IT SELF?
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by blackmaine: 9:53pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
You no add Ipob this time what happen?
Ogah ipob dey kill people wey first kill them , and they no dey kill ordinary citizens so make I tell u if you kill my brother I no mind who u are and what u represent I go attack you with my last blood so don't blame ipob blame the Nigerian Government, for their inability to reason like humans, mind you ipob is not a group but a yet to be declared country, what happened during Endsars still tell us the government don't know how to handle issues, immediately they kill people protesting they protest turns bloody , you think those people killed don't have relatives that are very ready to die for their killed siblings
Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by Empiree: 9:56pm On May 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

Keep head slamming to the black stone of Lucifer in the Ka'ba.
Keep it up.
they are all headslammers including Jesus. There is no difference where they slammed their heads grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.