Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri (61428 Views)

Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by daclemx: 5:04am On May 20, 2021
He's ALEXREPORT, JOURNALIST OF NED NWOKO AND FAMILY.
nonny1212:
Come guy, who be this nigga. I always see him at any event. Wetin happen?
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by davillian(m): 5:37am On May 20, 2021
yanabasee1:
Even with his money...Dude is really ugly....Joke aside...
Anytime I see the guy's face it reminds me of Mr tortoise
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 7:01am On May 20, 2021
nonny1212:
Come guy, who be this nigga. I always see him at any event. Wetin happen?
He is the op who pasted the pictures

Him work na to find party of big men to run errands
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Awaja(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2021
yanabasee1:
Handsomeness without money is ugly too
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Lazenby007(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2021
yanabasee1:
Na money be fine bobo o!
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Nobody: 7:28am On May 20, 2021
Who else saw the magazine Ned was holding? Lol, Hope don suffer angry grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Champneys: 7:49am On May 20, 2021
Muniru baba! grin

Carry one of him wives enter the house warming party

Bad guy, oko omoge! grin
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Globalistic(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2021
Regina Daniels have you seen Juliet Ibrahim drawing closer to N*d? 7th wife loading...
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Guyman111: 8:28am On May 20, 2021
Revere27:
Lord connect me too to high places and people of influence... Amen
The only time that could happen is when you work hard. God doesn't connect lazy people.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2021
When it comes to Party or Owanbe in seat of power in Abuja, ALEXREPORTER must show either invited or uninvited.

Na wa for yoboro guy.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by InterpolEyes: 9:14am On May 20, 2021
the guy don fucck crae commot for regina toto, as a typical naija girl her toto don wrinkle even before she reach late 20ss, my guy don go back to the creamy unwrinkled foreign taw taw
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by marttol: 9:17am On May 20, 2021
Revere27:
Lord connect me too to high places and people of influence... Amen
I DON'T KNOW THE LORD YOU ARE REFERRING TO BUT DEFINETELY NOT THE LORD JESUS COS HE WON'T CONNECT YOU TO THIS KIND OF PEOPLE.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Revere27: 9:29am On May 20, 2021
marttol:
I DON'T KNOW THE LORD YOU ARE REFERRING TO BUT DEFINETELY NOT THE LORD JESUS COS HE WON'T CONNECT YOU TO THIS KIND OF PEOPLE.

But did I ever mention this kind of people or Lord Jesus cannot connect someone to high place again or what are you saying
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Revere27: 9:30am On May 20, 2021
Guyman111:

The only time that could happen is when you work hard. God doesn't connect lazy people.

When Grace speaks, all protocols are neglected!
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by seangy4konji: 3:01pm On May 20, 2021
d work weh oga deh do deh take build this one dem no go gree tell us maybe we self fit buy dip.

awon ole barawo join.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Guyman111: 10:23am On May 22, 2021
Revere27:

When Grace speaks, all protocols are neglected!
ok continue
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by marttol: 8:56pm On May 29, 2021
Revere27:

But did I ever mention this kind of people or Lord Jesus cannot connect someone to high place again or what are you saying
oh okay...GOD GOT HIS OWN PEOPLE TOO
Re: Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri by Smellymouth: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2021
obontami:
Mr.P dropped an album last month or so. That album flopped so much even Peter himself can't remember he dropped any shit. Talk about being a trash musician.

Tami. Omo iya. Ni'bo Iowa?

Eka ro aburo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.