Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help (321 Views)

Will Those That Register For NYSC But Are Exempted Also Pay? / Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking / A Thread For Students Who Aspire To Become Music Artists And Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help by oluwasammy(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2021
Good evening house please I need an assistance on what to do.
I finished my final exam last year December (2020) and my school will be releasing graduating list by June this year (2021), going by my date of birth on Jamb portal am already 30+ this year which will denied me from going to Nysc camp because year of graduating may likely by this year, and I wish to serve.
So please I need anybody that can be of help for me to be able to go for service.
Re: Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help by zealousayo(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2021
oluwasammy:
I finished my final exam last year December (2020) and my school will be releasing graduating list by June this year (2021), going by my date of birth on Jamb portal am already 30+ this year which will denied me from going to Nysc camp because year of graduating may likely by this year, and I wish to serve.
So please I need anybody that can be of help for me to be able to go for service.
You will collect the certificate of exemption. Why do you want to service by fire force if I may ask sir?
Re: Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help by sageb: 6:55am On May 20, 2021
oluwasammy:
if your. month of birth is after june, then you can go for NYSC
Re: Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help by sofiscatedmoron: 6:59am On May 20, 2021
When i was on camp some bros wey don reach 30plus told me that they used football age
Re: Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help by VTJN(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2021
oluwasammy:
you can work it, it's very possible
Re: Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help by oluwasammy(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2021
I don't know how to go about working it out to be possible
Re: Aspire To Go For NYSC But Above 30yrs Please Help by queenjoseph(f): 8:24pm On May 20, 2021
You are far from alone in this desire to go for NYSC despite passing the age of 30.

Other people who have passed the age also have the desire and they will go for NYSC.

When I was doing my NYSC, some of the people I saw there were old enough to be my grand parents.

If they were able to serve, you too can also serve.

Just ask around and you would have ideas on how those people did.

(1) (Reply)

Does OAU Medical Students Pay Clinical Fee / I Took About The Lowest Enemies First / 2021 Neco Chemistry Questions And Answers, Chemistry Obj And Essay Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.