Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words (26453 Views)

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night / Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 20, 2021
U stupid and foolish thing. Waste of soil
EXLOVER:
Yes, you will always be stupid and foolish for life
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words by EXLOVER(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
U stupid and foolish thing. Waste of soil
E pain am
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words by topliest: 7:06pm On May 20, 2021
Joysticks:
AJ is representing England not Nigeria?Leave the two British alone to sort themselves out.
i am hearing that thing fury said
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words by Kay25(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, na im be say our man wey get jazz gats strike first o grin. Imagine if the jazz come fail am inside ring?! shocked shocked
otiku ni....
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words by Mikeangelo0433: 10:10am On May 21, 2021
BetExpert:
Fury will kill Wilder in the ring in their 3rd rematch. Look at Wilder's eyes when he realized he was fighting with a Grizzly Bear. Fury na Beast. AJ can't survive 5 rounds with Fury. Fury schooled Wilder in boxing, Wilder has the highest KO ratio in heavyweight boxing history, even higher than Mike Tyson. His KO punch is like a trailer. Wilder will KO the fxck out of AJ. But Fury took Wilder's KO punch twice and got back up, and then AJ thinks he can beat Fury. Dream on boy grin
Wilder isn't a technical boxer he was just a hype job from the very start who got so much hype for fighting bums and then chased clout using Aj's name. I watched most of his clips on YouTube even before his first ever fight with fury and I knew that any decent, hungry boxer with a good management team would finish him. I was all the more disappointed when he fought a fury that has been out of boxing for a while and was outboxed in all rounds even in round12 where he got the knockdown, that punch connected and in the late rounds. Who would have thought that Tyson fury would get up and put Wilder on the back foot. I knew there and then that wilder couldn't box and he relied heavily on just a right hand. I told anyone who cared to listen after the bout was declared a draw that fury won it and I stated that the next fight wilder would be disgraced and that with that poor technique Aj would kill wilder. Now for Fury and Aj,both boxers can box and their CV shows that they are no fluke therefore it is 50-50. It is laughable when I hear people say Joshua won't last 5rounds. I expect this bout if it ever happens to go the distance and if Aj ever gets to fight Wt wilder I expect him to knock Wilder's ass out.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words by topliest: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi / Nigeria Premier League Now On Bet9ja (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.