Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East (31565 Views)

Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid / Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed / The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by Benmob: 10:06am On May 20, 2021
Splitmind:
Kill everyone in those houses, even the children if you have to.

No IPOB must be spared!
u are bastard is ur children and generation not yet to be born will be killed like rat,I don't care maybe get ban or not fool

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by adadike(f): 10:06am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
nnwane not all of us support what those useless Ipob /esn has been doing in our region..

They've almost killed all igbo police officers in our region
God bless you dear and when they are done, Nigeria will now send the wicked Fulani soldiers and police officers down to the east and when they are done killing and destroying ipob terrorists, they will now open the door wild for Fulani herdsmen. At the end, it is still igbos that lose. Kanu is working for the fulanis. Arewa1st son said something like that here and am beginning to believe him

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by henrysam(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2021
They are looking for another trouble from the south east just like how boko haram, banditry and kidnapping started in the north.
Later they won't be able to curtail it.
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by mvem(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2021
Isitreallywell:
They will soon find what they are looking for in the SE. If you keep pushing people to the wall, they will react. Nigeria has pushed us too hard against the wall for years and very soon, they will understand that we are no push overs. This is why I hate Igbo activists like Odinkalu and Ezekwesili who are more interested in affairs in Kaduna than what is happening back home.

We have to defend ourselves from Nigeria, else Nigeria will end us. Nigeria is definitely not for us, a word is enough for the wise.
same thing Boko haram did
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
not all of us are demented like you guys.. Kanu and his family are in Europe enjoying and you guys are here getting yourself killed.. Una no get common sense?
who said I'm fighting for Kanu or d harassment of d forces
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by rottennaija(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Under Nigerian law, what fulani herdsmen & bandits?

You need to get something right. Fulani herdsmen are different from killer herdsmen. In every state, you see fulani herdsmen that are very peaceful and live with their neighbours peacefully. Herdsmen, whether fulani or not is their way of life, they way of making ends meet etc.

You can't declare fulani herdsmen a terrorist organisation. However, killer herdsmen, fulani or not, are criminals and law breakers and these are the ones dealt according by security agent. It's only the certain group who goes about killing people that are killer herdsmen.

It's like declaring igbo business men terrorist when it's members of IPOB that are carrying out the subversive actions of Nigerian sovereignty. Attacking and burning down state critical infrastructure like inec offices, police stations and killing security agents are acts of terrorism against the state and its done solely to undermine the states ability to deal with crime.

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by November1857(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2021
rottennaija:

Under Nigerian law, IPOB are a terrorist organisation. [s]They became a terrorist organisation based on their actions. It had existed for a very long time and then when it became obvious they were terrorist, they were proscribed as such[/s]

Hammas always wanted the contraption called Isreal to collapse and they were declared a terrorist. So what are you saying?
Ipob was proscribed when they were going about agitating with flags and microphone peaceful, without hurting anyone.

Ipob remain peaceful organization, as it were since inception..

FG is just wasting her time chasing a shadow
, Nigeria is a walking corpse heading to it grave, nothing can change that !

It is only parasites are afriad of staying alone..

God blessed Ipob, Biafra and Isreal...

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by fk001(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2021
CuteMaro:
Not in anyway in support of the UGM or IPOB whatever, but why is this same energy not channeled into fishing out so called bandits, killer herdsmen and Boko haram? Something is amiss here.

Same energy is repeated there in north. Ask any Borno residence they also went through this hell procedure of house to house search.

Spare me with the "I don't support IPOB " mantra, don't deceive yourself by hiding behind such slogan because you are in very much support of them.

You guys were hailing them for burning stations while we were warning you of the fire that we foresaw coming down to the east.

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:14am On May 20, 2021
nigerian government agencies of all levels are terrorist, is this how to bring peace to taxpayers by arresting their families undecided

One day, any IPOB citizen arrested by Nigeria terrorist government forces, one government state house will go until our people are set free.

Say No To Intimitations.

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by fk001(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:
We said it that those in the region will reap the bitter fruits of cheering & supporting the murderous activities of killer ipob/esn terrorists that were killing our officers.

IPOB terrorists said they will not let the SE have peace.

The terrorists will have no peace either.

I warned them, because what they are doing in SE is exactly the replica of what happened in Borno over a decade ago. It is just like a De Ja Vu.

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by rottennaija(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2021
November1857:
Ipob was proscribed when they were going about agitating flags and microphone peaceful, without hurting anyone.

Ipob remain peaceful organization, as it were since inception..

FG is just wasting her time chasing a shadow
, Nigeria is a working corpse walking to it grave, nothing can change that !

It is only parasites are afriad of staying alone..

God blessed Ipob, Biafra and Isreal...

Yea. Like if memory serves you right, they were not going about blocking roads, threatening security agents all led by Nnamdi Kanu? Promising to cut buharis head off? Calling Nigeria a zoo, burning down aso rock and all what not? I think you people have very short memories.

As if you have not been following NK in twitter and Facebook to see his tweets and post?

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by evsimmigration: 10:22am On May 20, 2021
Until Igbos realise that their hatred by all Nigerian tribes are legendary,they will never understand what hits them..

Just open a trend where igbos are being massacre,within a few minutes, you will see thousands of yoruba people jubilating & masturbating in the trend.Even the admin will quickly push it to the front page cos,just like sahara reports,they are being own by sadist Yoruba who likes to support tribal wars & posting rubbish..They enjoyed whenever an igbo persons are caught with drugs,but kept mute when their tribe is caught with human heads.
But, when you open a trend here where Ogun Boys beaded 50 Female girls for rituals, Or where Kaduna, Kano Maduguri are being being slaughtered by Boko Haram,you will not see any of this yoruba evil commenting,just to tell you how deeply their hatred had rooted for igbos.What igbo did to them,we don't know..

Even our so called brothers in the South south who are supposed to be our brothers keepers, are being Brain washed in to hating igbos with punity... Forgetting that what goes around comes around..Just watch what Wicked wike is vomiting..Fulani Oligarchy owned majority of Oil well in your place, laying pipes channeling oils to their North sides,whereas Gold is being discovered & mined secretly in their areas with nothing to show Nigeria.But,you see igbos as your unforgivable enermy..That is why,most times It looked as if I concur with Nnamdi Kalu African Black people are more evil than devil itself.

What beats my imagination is how this so called foreign minorites from African sahel called Fulani, were able to brainstorm over 120 millions of Nigerians in to hating and fighting one another, is what surprises me...They contributed Nothing to Economy of Nigeria.It is only Hausa tribes that contributed to our Economy.. Just recently, Fulani just lunched a radio station where only Fulani language will be aired, so as to to completely wipe out
the voice of Hausa people as the minority in their midst.
Hausa people made the same mistakes Yoruba and South South are making now.Hausa tribe is gone forever, Middle belt and some yoruba states are gone forever.Just see what is happening in Benue state...Now,they are pressuring down to middle belts and South East & to some South West with the help of their already conquered Hausa caliphates, just to subdue & conquer other Nigerians like others,and yoruba people and other South south are busy cheering them, causing division among us.Forgetting that after those areas are being conquered, the next move will be them..They have fronted Tinubu as an escape goat with hope that they will entrust President to him at the end...

And gullible yorubas& South South could not see this handwriting written on their walls.. You guys,Yoruba& Igbos claim to be smart and intelligent enough, but this nefarious Fulani have been using the brain of the two most intelligent tribes in Nigeria History.The greatest Mistakes Nigerian made was to allow Fulani migrated to Nigeria thereby giving them their lands to inhabit for their devilish cattle agenda,many african countries rejected this demonic people.
Yorubas,South South in the Forces are even helping these people fight their own people.

When Nigerians will realize what them,it will be too late..
However, one thing I can guarantee you is this, through Tinubu, many Gullible yorubas & other numerous Nigerians will finally succumb to this Fulani oligochaetes.But, I can bet with my left testicles that they can't conquer igbos..
As they are in the East busy massacring us, our so called useless slaved leaders kept mute, they left a dangerous North that needed it mostly& came here to exercising their muscles and testing their amunitions...Where Bokoharram are busy chopping off their heads,they never exercise this kind of energy to them.Meaning they know the game they play.But you yoruba demons & other Nigerians would not talk..We igbo youths are just watching,very soon,we will show you guys that our quietness is not a cowardice.You can never conquer igbo race the way you did to Hausa& some of part of Yoruba,(Ilorin).Mark my word.I know what gave them audacity is because,they lunched Operation python dance,they used it and slaughtered numerous igbos ,and they waited to see if there will be any reaction in a country where they claimed there is Democracy.But nobody talked or did anything to them..
They now developed courage to come to the East with ease anytime they like & do anyhow they like, cos they believe nothing will happen at the end.But, I assure you,one day Monkey go go market it will not come back anymore.Just continue, we are watching!!

Kingspin:
When I mentioned that Buhari changed army chiefs to hunt down ESN or any group against herdsmen after the former chiefs where tired of killing innocent people.

Forget about our differences, If Buhari government does not open your eyes, you're a herdsmen in disguise. A heartless mammal.
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by Balogunodua(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2021
EmekaBlue:
When not only UGM/ESN but igbo youths join d fight against the army/police i wonder how many of d force men will remain in a week

Then when d chief dullard introduce jets, Isreal will come in against the zoo and Biafra will set
Israel can't do shit.....
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by ChinaROBOT(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2021
Boko haram have overpowered them. So, they don't want it happen again by ESN. The earlier the better�
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by paltielx: 10:37am On May 20, 2021
This is what Kanu wanted, i pity igbo pple over there
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by Yusman316(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2021
CuteMaro:
Not in anyway in support of the UGM or IPOB whatever, but why is this same energy not channeled into fishing out so called bandits, killer herdsmen and Boko haram? Something is amiss here.

Oyigbo is still under curfew since the aftermath of #EndSars protest even after the famous Oyigbo massacre which I personally witnessed and was almost a victim of. If you still think everything is alright with the clear and obvious bias then you need to have a rethink please.

I have been privileged to live in at least 3 geopolitical zones in Nigeria & Outside the country & from my little experience things are a total mess.

I don’t support the killing of security forces or the destruction of public properties by so called UGM, but I believe if the government is fair and this same energy is used on bandits, boko haram, kidnappers and killer herdsmen, insecurity will be far from US. How can an IGP declare a killing order and openly supporting human rights abuse? Think critically!
Nothing is amiss, even though all these group u mentioned commit more atrocities than ugm/ESN, the ESN ideallogy/call for secession is viewed as a more dangerous threat and therefore requires more urgent attention. Believe me no government on the face of this earth tolerates that ldea. Just look at how the Spanish government responded to the Catalonia referendum thin. Arresting all their leaders and charging them to court. Declaring those that fled wanted
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by mystery22: 10:41am On May 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:
We said it that those in the region will reap the bitter fruits of cheering & supporting the murderous activities of killer ipob/esn terrorists that were killing our officers.

IPOB terrorists said they will not let the SE have peace.

The terrorists will have no peace either.
may your life be like one Nigeria...futa jalon boy
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by DONFASZY(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2021
Nigerian Army, Police Conduct House-To-House Raid For Bandits
Herdmens
Boko haram and co in d north

Why all dis energy to kill frm south now
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by slowice(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2021
What they re actually doing is mass arrest, because any youth or man in the south east can easily be branded ipob by the army or police, who will argue that with them?
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by Ecs56: 11:03am On May 20, 2021
CuteMaro:

Oyigbo is still under curfew since the aftermath of #EndSars protest even after the famous Oyigbo massacre which I personally witnessed and was almost a victim of. If you still think everything is alright with the clear and obvious bias then you need to have a rethink please.

I have been privileged to live in at least 3 geopolitical zones in Nigeria & Outside the country & from my little experience things are a total mess.

I don’t support the killing of security forces or the destruction of public properties by so called UGM, but I believe if the government is fair and this same energy is used on bandits, boko haram, kidnappers and killer herdsmen, insecurity will be far from US. How can an IGP declare a killing order and openly supporting human rights abuse? Think critically!

Nice analysis but Mind you bh & bandits do not operate within civilian areas. They operate from forest Bushes & hideouts

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by lexy2014: 11:44am On May 20, 2021
rottennaija:

You need to get something right. Fulani herdsmen are different from killer herdsmen. In every state, you see fulani herdsmen that are very peaceful and live with their neighbours peacefully. Herdsmen, whether fulani or not is their way of life, they way of making ends meet etc.

You can't declare fulani herdsmen a terrorist organisation. However, killer herdsmen, fulani or not, are criminals and law breakers and these are the ones dealt according by security agent. It's only the certain group who goes about killing people that are killer herdsmen.

It's like declaring igbo business men terrorist when it's members of IPOB that are carrying out the subversive actions of Nigerian sovereignty. Attacking and burning down state critical infrastructure like inec offices, police stations and killing security agents are acts of terrorism against the state and its done solely to undermine the states ability to deal with crime.

Under Nigerian law, what are fulani killer herdsmen & bandits?
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:54am On May 20, 2021
rottennaija:

Yea. Like if memory serves you right, they were not going about blocking roads, threatening security agents all led by Nnamdi Kanu? Promising to cut buharis head off? Calling Nigeria a zoo, burning down aso rock and all what not? I think you people have very short memories.

As if you have not been following NK in twitter and Facebook to see his tweets and post?

Is how you and your foolish terrorist government intends to bring peace to the citizens and all the taxpayers?

We are not going to run away from land anymore, if Nigerian government arrest or kill us, our Biafran government will retaliate too.

So keep supporting the kidnapping of innocent IPOB citizens by so called Nigerian army, Biafran army will arrest you or your relatives.
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by preciousmetals: 12:14pm On May 20, 2021
Good that Nigeria media have started reporting the atrocities the Nigeria security force are commiting in South East so that when the main war start no one will blame ESN or IPOB, because it will be hot very soon for the Nigeria security force in the East
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by danngnews: 12:30pm On May 20, 2021
okeyglm:
was your commander ikonso killed in the forest ? there are more than 5 million IPOB in the east. is better all of them leave east for now.

Leave east their fatherland for who?
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by okeyglm: 12:45pm On May 20, 2021
danngnews:

Leave east their fatherland for who?
OK fight with bare hand or stick. onye ara
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 20, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
Nigerian Army, Police Conduct House-To-House Raid For IPOB, ESN Members In South-East

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/19/nigerian-army-police-conduct-house-house-raid-ipob-esn-members-south-east

Less than 1% of those taken away have any hope of returning back home alive. A pre-teen was brutally raped by a soldier the other day...

Kanu cannot be calling these shots from a safe berth in the western world, this is war. Ndigbo, go hard or go home.
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2021
bastardmod:

You're such a hypocrite. For years fulani bandits and boko haram have supposedly been impossible to conquer, with lack lustre tactics from the forces, bandits in well known locations are allowed to continue their terror, unchecked, but now the army is very capably killing igbo youths as terrorists, and you can't see the double standard there? angry

Clearly this is islamization. You actually are tolerating boko haram and fulani terrorists for your own purposes.

Guess what you will fail. Mark it. And you will lose that thing you're craving so much. Shameless people.

Don't waste your breath on a degenerate scavenger that calls himself 'QuotaSystem' of all names

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by pquaver(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2021
CuteMaro:

Disguised support is the same as support.. Are we now trying to be like borno? This is a welcome development.. Simple. Ugm sympathizer in disguise
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by bastardmod: 1:06pm On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
we were all here when you guys were cheering Isreali up for killing children in Gaza strip and also killing security outfit called hammas that are defending there nation from bullies such as Isreali and USA..

Same way USA and Isreali proscribed innocent youth defending there country in Palestine terrorist is same way Buhari proscribed your Ipob terrorists..

And what befell hammas are what will befall Ipob cos both of you are terrorists.

God bless Nigeria

Thank God you have stated for the record that buhari proscribed innocent youth defending their country...for the record.
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by lhurd: 1:07pm On May 20, 2021
They will never use such determination or energy to fish out Boko, herdsmen or any northern atrocity o
funkybroyouknow:
Nigerian Army, Police Conduct House-To-House Raid For IPOB, ESN Members In South-East

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/19/nigerian-army-police-conduct-house-house-raid-ipob-esn-members-south-east
Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by obama30: 1:09pm On May 20, 2021
funkybroyouknow:

The reason for all this is for advancement of Fulani's to South East.

There's no amount of intimate than can make igbos allow Fulani's to do as they wish.

The same soldiers that run away from Fulani's but had energy to go against ESN that the Fulani's run away from

Re: Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East by charixel: 1:27pm On May 20, 2021
It is obvious that we are not one not from the government action but from us Nigerians and that comments I have been reading.

He's Igbo
He's Yoruba
He's Hausa

Means one thing we do not see ourselves as one and living as one won't go smooth.

I'm not igbo and I do not support destruction of govt properties and killing of the Nigerian officers

Buhari's Top 10 (PHOTOS) / CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / The Body Of This Great Man Alex Ekwueme Arrived Awka, Anambra State.[pix]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74