Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta (1710 Views)

Best Areas With Good Electricity In Ilorin Nigeria / Areas With Good Electricity In Abeokuta / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by padolife(f): 4:54am On May 20, 2021
Can anybody recommend a good area with good electricity in Ibadan or Abeokuta.

My rent is due where I live now and I want to move my family.

N1000 petrol per day * 365 = 365,000 per year. that plus my current rent of 300,000 should get me a good place with decent electricity.

Only recommend areas you are sure of, please. I don't want to relocate from frying pan to fire. grin

thanks
Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by SportsHD: 5:09am On May 20, 2021
Joyce b/ntc area in ibadan guaranteed light every damn day. Oluyole, Quarters.
Some areas in orita.
But damn, you spend so much on fuel, is nepa in your area that useless?

2 Likes

Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by Nezero(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2021
I hear of Fodacis in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by RSVP: 5:55am On May 20, 2021
I once lived somewhere around Tipper Garage ,Orita challenge along that elebu Rd and we normally get 20-22hrs of electricity daily.

MOkola/Adamasigba /Oluyole/Bashoru axis electricity are very stable in IB.

I don't know much of Abk now cuz the electricity in the area I lived there that time wasn't impressive but I hear housing olomore and I think egbeda is good but the only problem with abk is it's filled with confra and gboy settings. .. IB is still one of the best place to have peace of mind if you're the cool type.

2 Likes

Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by padolife(f): 4:51am On May 21, 2021
Thanks bros. 1 hour light in 2 weeks. Na die na

SportsHD:
Joyce b/ntc area in ibadan guaranteed light every damn day. Oluyole, Quarters.
Some areas in orita.
But damn, you spend so much on fuel, is nepa in your area that useless?
Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by ashatoda: 6:49am On May 21, 2021
Yes some areas in Ibadan have lights for hours daily but where I stay we don't enjoy light for 10 hours weekly. If you are talking about electricity and don't mind move to Osogbo I can beat my chest that you will enjoy minimum of 22 hours daily
Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by Angrygoat: 6:42pm On May 22, 2021
Hw can u finish 1k fuel a day. Unless your gen na scrap
padolife:
Can anybody recommend a good area with good electricity in Ibadan or Abeokuta.

My rent is due where I live now and I want to move my family.

N1000 petrol per day * 365 = 365,000 per year. that plus my current rent of 300,000 should get me a good place with decent electricity.

Only recommend areas you are sure of, please. I don't want to relocate from frying pan to fire. grin

thanks
Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by Angrygoat: 6:43pm On May 22, 2021
Bodija light at least half a day
Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by onyanza: 9:49pm On May 22, 2021
Eleyele, Dugbe, Oluyole, Mokola
Re: Area With Best Electricity In Ibadan Or Abeokuta by Zizicomm: 10:57am On May 27, 2021
Light is this light is DAT blah blah blah......You see Sir, the best way to know if light is good anywhere in Ibadan is to come back and ask about the area yourself neutrally cos them transformer fit don spoil, if it take one year before them contribute finish. Also you don't wanna see yourself in the dark after paying for an apartment checked the day NEPA was been generous.
However, if you need a reliable plug to get you a nice place in Ibadan I can be of help.
Enjoy your Say Boss.

(1) (Reply)

Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? / Is This Not Witchcraft? / What Attitudes/occurrences Put You Off The Most In A Wedding Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.