Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? (1694 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / Christian Men Are Sexually Disadvantaged In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Ndibuna: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
I have seen cases of yoruba Muslim men like fashola, Tinubu etc marry yoruba Christians

Are they cases of yoruba Christian men marrying yoruba Muslim women?
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
What do you know about the Ade-ojo in Ibadan family of Which Fashola married from?
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Mooh247: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
My sister is a Muslim and her husband is a Christian and absolutely no fight

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Sunofgod(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
they do...religion is secondary to them.

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Cyynthia(f): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Any yoruba Muslim seeking for my hand in marriage is playing with fire undecided undecided

I would rather marry an Ibo christian I share the same regious faith with than Someone that might plant bomb on himself one day in the name of religion...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Newton2024: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
My christian neighbour marries a muslim wife. A couple of four years. Living peacefully.
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by r4bbit: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cyynthia:
Any yoruba Muslim seeking for my hand in marriage is playing with fire undecided undecided
aunty b calming dwn..
esin o gbani iwa o lani.

the truth is far frm what you might think
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'd rather my daughter marry a Yoruba muslim than an nyamiri pig. Marrying nyamiri pigs is like making one's self a third class citizen in nigeria. Tribe before religion.

9 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Suspect1: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cyynthia:

I would rather marry an Ibo christian I share the same regious faith with than Someone that might plant bomb on himself one day in the name of religion...

noise.

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I'd rather my daughter marry a Yoruba muslim than an nyamiri pig. Marrying nyamiri pigs is like making one's self a third class citizen in nigeria. Tribe before religion.
are they even practicing christian in that erosion ravaging curse land, even, Satan himself is better than them in characters and behaviors.
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Ndibuna: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Is that why the pee poo Tinubu, the 5th class Nigerian is crying everywhere of been abandoned? grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Ndibuna: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Optma88:
are they even practicing christian in that erosion ravaging curse land, even, Satan himself is better than them in characters and behaviors.
But the skull miners with their dubious fake pentecostal business men are practising fake Christianity marrying infidels grin cheesy cheesy grin
Afonjjja Christians are cursed grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by delpee(f): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ndibuna:
I have seen cases of yoruba Muslim men like fashola, Tinubu etc marry yoruba Christians

Are they cases of yoruba Christian men marrying yoruba Muslim women?

My cousin is married to a Muslim lady. We all love her! You're human first before thinking of religion and tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Ndibuna: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
delpee:

My cousin is married to a Muslim lady. We all love her! You're human first before thinking of religion and tribe.
It's alright, are you a yoruba Muslim woman?
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ndibuna:

But the skull miners with their dubious fake pentecostal business men are practising fake Christianity marrying infidels grin cheesy cheesy grin
Afonjjja Christians are cursed grin grin
lols e pain him. Igbos are not Christians, they are worse in characters and behaviors than Satan himself. That is why God don't go there to raise a great men for his work. They are devil. That is why one can never see any great evangelist from the east dead or alive.

5 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by marsman: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Optma88:
lols e pain him. Igbos are not Christians, they are worse in characters and behaviors than Satan himself. That is why God don't go there to raise a great men for his work. They are devil. That is why one can never see any great evangelist from the east dead or alive.
They will cannibalize him or her no matter how great

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Ndibuna: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Optma88:
Dead skull miner afonjaa ritualists claiming pastor cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ndibuna:

Dead skull miner afonjaa ritualists claiming pastor cheesy grin cheesy
God that sees all heart know what he want, that is why he never raise any great evangelist from igbos tribe. You guys are not a Christians, you are just church goers name any great pastor or evangelist from igbos tribe either dead or alive, you will never see.

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by heybeebugatty(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
I married a Muslim lady from Edo State, and we are leaving a peaceful life since 2018..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by megacity: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
I like the way Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims live peaceably with one another

Problem with the North is illiteracy. When I become the president, every Northerner will have to either go to school or go and look for another country

5 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Emma2Seconds: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Your very Stupid With Your Archaic Mentality .
Is like you never see some one to kill this morning in the name protecting your Dead and Useless Mohammed. Idiots grin grin grin
Optma88:
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Mindlog: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Cyynthia:

Generalization is a dangerous mindset.

I know many Christian women whose husbands are practicing moslems, who are not married to other women alongside them and liberal, that their wives still attend their Churches.

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Your very Stupid With Your Archaic Mentality .
Is like you never see some one to kill this morning in the name protecting your Dead and Useless Mohammed. Idiots grin grin grin
I will still mantain my stands, igbos are not a Christians, they are worse than Satan in characters and behaviors. If they have the opportunity, they would have been worse than Muslim Jihads. They attacked pastors and men of God that are not from their tribe, especially the one that does not support their biafra more than Muslim jihads. They are just meir church goers.

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Emma2Seconds: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin grin
Optma88:
I will still mantain my stands, igbos are not a Christians, they are worse than Satan in characters and behaviors. If they have the opportunity, they would have been worse than Muslim Jihads. They attacked pastors and men of God that are not from their tribe, especially the one that does not support their biafra more than Muslim jihads. They are just meir church goers.
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Emma2Seconds: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
U mean Your killing people for una powerless and Useless Mohammed.?
Optma88:
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by sweetman2022: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
WesternOligarch:
The thread is talking about religion marriage, you brought tribalism into it. The hatred inside some of you can boil yam.
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by sweetman2022: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Most youthful men in this forum are toxic human beings. How can a thread to ask a simple question turn into tribal abuse from both the Igbo folks and their Yoruba counter parts. This two tribes are the problem of the South. Always trying to outsmart each other. They believe their existence is more important than other tribes in South here.

3 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Lolsssss, see this one,. Waiting nusa no go see for gate.
Na who get time for hydraulic soup eater?
Who get time for dirty tribe?
That's why bleaching cream is a very hot cake here in afonja. Don't just start what u cannot finish
Who even cum get time with tribe full of map of d world?
Who even self get time with tribe that only hv 3 food?
Do u hv afonja girls elsewhere aside the ones I do see on daily bases?
The ugliest tribe in Nigeria is afonja,
Abeg mak we hear word jare
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Optma88:
OYA NA MAK WE START D WAR. UPON D MIGHT AND MIGHTIER AFoNJAS HAS PRODUCED YET ON DAiLY BASES WE DO HEAR SKULLARSHIP HERE AND THEIR.
DO WE HV ANOTHER AFONJAS ASIDE D ONES I ALwAYS SEE AND INTERACT ON DAiLY BASES?
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Optma88:
Otochaaa, see this double mouth element. Shey una wan start dis war, let's go down on d floor.
Afonjas hv d mightiest men of God yet d rate of ritual killings is alarming.
Breeding bastards here and their. Go to d whole community in alimosho LGA and see how bastards are causing nuisance. Or should I start uploading pictures
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

OYA NA MAK WE START D WAR. UPON D MIGHT AND MIGHTIER AFoNJAS HAS PRODUCED YET ON DAiLY BASES WE DO HEAR SKULLARSHIP HERE AND THEIR.
DO WE HV ANOTHER AFONJAS ASIDE D ONES I ALwAYS SEE AND INTERACT ON DAiLY BASES?
if you like cry me a river, if you like upload whatever want. Igbos are not a Christians, God don't raise a great evangelist among them because he knew their heart are far from him. Name any great evangelist that has ever come out from Igbo land, let start from there. As for Yorubas, they practice different religions, God see their heart, he always raised great men for his work among them

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Otochaaa, see this double mouth element. Shey una wan start dis war, let's go down on d floor.
Afonjas hv d mightiest men of God yet d rate of ritual killings is alarming.
Breeding bastards here and their. Go to d whole community in alimosho LGA and see how bastards are causing nuisance. Or should I start uploading pictures
igbos are mier church goers, they don't believe in God, that is why is very easy for them to attack men of God on social medias, they don't believe in prophecy, they don't believe in calling, that is why they see all men of God as a fake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Tortoise, Baby Girl; It’s A Hoax, Doctors Say / You Should Raise Your Children To Use Their Minds, Not With Religion!Amen. / When You Unveil Your Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.