Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (56500 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by SKYHIGHfx: 8:31am On May 20, 2021
Please, have you guys seen that all the Northern elites knows what the herders are doing? None of them is happy with southern governors.....

5 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2021
This country na cruise
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Gamesmart: 8:31am On May 20, 2021
His low IQ definitely means he is no, and can never be a, Jeremy Paxman.

Your brain cannot give what it does not have.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by armadeo(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2021
Before nko?
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by wink2015(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2021
Wahala fit happen if una push am too far
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by DennisEche(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2021
ODE
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Pious101: 8:32am On May 20, 2021
post=101874309:
Reading
if everybody when dey read comment reading do u think we would have anything reasonable to read? grin
U dey first dey occupy front page space

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by meobizy(f): 8:33am On May 20, 2021
These Nigerian channels with their overworked staff. This guy is on the air eighteen to twenty hours daily. I wonder how he never tires of speaking.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by LoudLord(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2021
Lol wahala
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Saheed9: 8:33am On May 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Una want make them pay another 5million naira
awon alakoba

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by ArewaNightmare: 8:34am On May 20, 2021
grin the guy is avoiding another ban and Fine in them hahahahahahahaaha

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Gamesmart: 8:34am On May 20, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Please, have you guys seen that all the Northern elites knows what the herders are doing? None of them is happy with southern governors.....

You are so dumb!

Have you surveyed all?

Did El-Rufai and Ganduje not agree with the ban?

Foolish, senseless, low IQ, poorly educated child!

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2021
Shut up

Most of u would do d same

Hypocritical nigerians
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by donnie(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2021
I feel for the Femi guy. He is afraid, especially after the Emma Powerful incident.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Lasiuwa: 8:35am On May 20, 2021
I'm online now...
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Ikomfreshest: 8:35am On May 20, 2021
BVn: 22301820730
Account: 6550148646

Details of an employee who stole my money
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by CharlotteFlair: 8:36am On May 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The guy was scared of asking REAL questions. Him dey fear big man, him no want make big man intimidate am with security agents. Sad!
.A new meme is here, ladies and gentlemen.
Are you a regular watcher of the show?

Stop fishing for idiots please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by chatinent: 8:36am On May 20, 2021
The bro may be threatened before the interview.

Don't blame him.

There are rules..
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by CharlotteFlair: 8:36am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:
BVn: 22301820730
Account: 6550148646

Details of an employee who stole my money
Which employee? You have been reposting this everywhere.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Gamesmart: 8:37am On May 20, 2021
spinna:
Make go ask tough questions make e no receive his brown envelope sebi?

Exactly!
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by lexy2014: 8:37am On May 20, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
We all can sit down here and Blame seun, but remember he works for a TV station that's constantly at loggerhead with FG, channels is scared of another sanctioning, interviews this days are pre-scripted

Then they should forget about doing interviews

5 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Gamesmart: 8:38am On May 20, 2021
wale0911:
Trying to be at your best but failing to shine when the opportunity surfaces. Is Seun afraid of something we don't know? Being frank with issues without mincing words is what separates the men from the boys. Seun needs his balls to be very hard.

The man is not that bright.

He cannot give what his brain does not have and a brown envelope is nice in his eyes.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Nobody: 8:38am On May 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
They should get Maupe Ogun-Yusuf to replace him. To the best of my knowledge, that lady knows Nigeria's politics like the back of her palm and never afraid to grill anyone who agrees to appear on her show. Seun Okin has probably become a social climber.
They are all the same, channels has been bought

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by CSTRR: 8:38am On May 20, 2021
Seun want to work under Lai Muhammed one day na.

Just like his mixed race colleague that have cashed out.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Mayany(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2021
I watched the interview and i think the criticisms is not right, Seun asked AGF some critical questions on restructuring but Malami was playing a blame game faulting the Governors negligence to autonomy of legislature and LG and refusing to give straight forward answers

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Yves4real(f): 8:39am On May 20, 2021
Yesterday's interview was the poorest I have watched and I tuned to another station after some minutes. It was a total waste of time.
I never knew Seun Okin can be a poor interviewer.
Finally, Abubakar Malami is duller than what most of us can ever imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Nobody: 8:39am On May 20, 2021
How do you want him to be at his best when he has just been bullied? His program was closed down for interviewing ipob. Lol. Seun himself is not a real political journalist. This one that broke down when brushed. Lol. A beggie!
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Donmorph1991(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2021
The interview is not professional

Contact me for your charcoal supplies on the island

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Donmorph1991(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2021
The interview is not professional

Contact me for your charcoal supplies on the island
WhatsApp 08032979147

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by vivalavida(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2021
sonofthunder:
How many of you are willing to replace him and ask those question?

Seun has always been careful with asking deep questions but he always throws one or two questions along the way to expose the hypocrisy of his guests, but never a direct question that will put him or his family in danger.

David Hundeyin or Fisayo Soyombo will gladly ask those questions if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by ThatFairGuy: 8:42am On May 20, 2021
Emboldened! Nah fight you dey look for angry
Daniel058:
Am a Nigerian youth who's Very much interested in big farming. I have done some other aspects of farming which includes catfish farming, egusi farming, sugarcane /
plantain farming ( I still have small farm Sha ), cucumbers too

Now unhalf of my farmers who aspire to invest in this money spinning biz ,am begging the federal government and northern governors to Help us secure some hectares of Land in Sokoto.Myself in particular would like to get my big pen constructed direct opposite Central Mosque sokoto .

I would need the assistance of hisba police in this lucrative business and hope to employ Many workers there ..

I really love the fact that our constitution say we can live and do business anywhere as Nigerians

Also cost of feeding our pigs will be reduced as we will be buying raw materials for feed formulation at cheaper price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.