Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (54500 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Easyincome24: 8:57am On May 20, 2021
People bearing SEUN usually disappoints when it matters.

SEUN Osewa is known for promoting snakes and celebrities news to the front page.

SEUN Okinbaloye is known for being a slow poke when he meets the big guns of APC.

Don't let's blame them when they bear this name.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by FA13(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2021
He is scared.
They just slam ChannelsTV heavy fine recently for interviewing someone.

They are in business and not ready to risk their means of livelihood.
Any serious question, another fine will land..
That is the pathetic situation we are right now.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by TUTU147: 8:58am On May 20, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
We all can sit down here and Blame seun, but remember he works for a TV station that's constantly at loggerhead with FG, channels is scared of another sanctioning, interviews this days are pre-scripted
you are right,no body wants to have issues with the government.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by sameks08(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2021
Seun is really scared if not He should know the good qus to ask
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by NoToPile: 8:59am On May 20, 2021
Didn't see anything wrong with the clip I just watched.
The AGF was the one that goofed, Seun asked him the question that led to that answer.

You guys should leave the guy alone jare

5 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Princedapace(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2021
hahahaha, Nigeria is the most useless country on earth. The presenter must be scared. No be this govt again? They can come after him. Shame o. Na why i wonder why some humans still support Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Topmaike007(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2021
unbreak:

U r right, no agency can b trusted in this country. Corruption evry corner, while d jingle is to fight corruption.. Wia do we go from here..soo sad! shocked
after channels has paid fine worth almost 20mil since few months ago and you guys still here saying otherwise...

Channels abeg don't mind Nigerians oo

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by sojfarm: 9:00am On May 20, 2021
Channels was one the platform used to rubbish GEJ in those days!!!!

Seun can actually adhere to the rules and still do a good job, please
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by philus66(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2021
houseontherock:
I think it's about time the show gets cancelled or the host resigns because he's too scared to ask vital questions. BTW, comparing spare parts business to cow business just shows low IQ of the quota system Mallam. How many people have died through the sale of spare parts directly or indirectly in the North?undecided
please what is the meaning of BTW?
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by RulerIAm(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2021
If this is how your brain interpret our mature and reasonable comment.
And if Cut him some slack is the only thing your brain can pin point in all you quoted above,
Then you can't be helped at all.
This is the only reason we ignore kids like you here always.
Replying you and your ilks is only a waste of time and space.
Gone are the days you have intelligent and mature political discourse with mature minds on this forum,
Now, Kids have taken over!
Go quote and mention your fellow wailers......okay?
Politics of bitterness and hatred has turn you and your fellow kids to something else.

Give them an inch and ....................[/quote] abegi shut up. Goat!

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by God2man2again(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2021
He who pays the piper calls the tune. It is Channel Tv that will determine what will be done. Seun is the piper while Channel Tv provides the money.

Let's stop blaming the piper. Leave Seun alone.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by mozes01(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
They should get Maupe Ogun-Yusuf to replace him. To the best of my knowledge, that lady knows Nigeria's politics like the back of her palm and never afraid to grill anyone who agrees to appear on her show. Seun Okin has probably become a social climber.

exactly!!! i have always held the believe that Maupe Ogun will do a better Job than that Stomach infrastructure Okinbaloye
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Ykc2(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
They should get Maupe Ogun-Yusuf to replace him. To the best of my knowledge, that lady knows Nigeria's politics like the back of her palm and never afraid to grill anyone who agrees to appear on her show. Seun Okin has probably become a social climber.
maupe is defender of government her own is worst

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Femeto: 9:13am On May 20, 2021
Seun cup done full.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by cardoso514: 9:13am On May 20, 2021
You mean Hardtalk?
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by livinbygrace: 9:14am On May 20, 2021
When a whole SAN /AGF of a country can reason like cow ,what else do you expect to
Come out of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Ykc2(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
What that means from malami.
Is there are many ways of Reprisal from the North .

If Generally Fulani HERDSMEN would be ban from their open-grazing without any concrete fact that they(One of them particularly ) carried out a particular menace as they always alleged.

What is the purpose of Amotekun? ESN nko.?
Even if they ban open-grazing they will later not be satisfied because that's not the actual reason for it's banning.

Then taking similar decision from the Northerners will balance the equation. As soon as Nigeria remaines one nobody will ban anything for any body.

I may asked the North to look for a vital Reprisal to send away millions of migrators and land Occupiers from the South living in the North.

Note that; Northerners are taking over the sells of Spare parts Business in North,
I myself being part of the progress.
who will lose ?northern landlords that owned the shops and the houses will lose, meanwhile in the south northerners don't pay for anything because they don't rent house or shop,northerners banned alcohol business, some place in the north you can't even farm pigs,my question is what did northerners really want?northerners don't want state police they don't want restructure they don't want amotekun they don't want rotation of presidency but they want Ruga, god will punish una with ruga

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Guyman02: 9:23am On May 20, 2021
Seun Okins interviews with Governors is always very weak, they use his show like a campaign activity. No strong follow up questions or putting them on the spot with hard facts on their performance, his guests relax as if they are talking with friends in a bar eating fish and beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Investnownow: 9:25am On May 20, 2021
post=101874309:
About the comparison between open grazing and spare parts sellers,

All of us @[/b] say selling of Spare parts does not lead to insecurity… but some open grazing clearly do lead to insecurity.
So that comparison doesn't make any sense to us, (our opinion).

That being said,
Seun is one Political Analyst that we have been watching on Channels TV for many years now, and overall, he is doing a yeoman's job.
He's well above his peers.
Cut him some slack please

Seun, if you are reading this, keep up the good job you are doing.
Remain as non-partisan as you are so that your viewers can continue to hold you in high esteem.
[b] No matter what you do in this world, you can never ever please everybody.
Do your best and have rest of mind.

We Rise!

You are so in our mind with this post.
You've said it all.
Nice day!

If this is how your brain interprets our mature and reasonable comment.
And if Cut him some slack is the only thing your brain can pin point in all you quoted above,
Then you can't be helped at all.
This is the only reason we ignore kids like you here always.
Replying you and your ilks is only a waste of time and space.
Gone are the days you have intelligent and mature political discourse with mature minds on this forum,
Now, Kids have taken over!
Go quote and mention your fellow wailers......okay?
Politics of bitterness and hatred has turn you and your fellow kids to something else.

Give them an inch and ....................

Bro you don't have to attack the young man because he doesn't agree with your opinion. My grandfather used to say that 'if you catch a big fish,you must cut it with a big knife'.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by maldino: 9:25am On May 20, 2021
May not really be his fault....Channels TV has been compromised...he may only be acting to the script given to him.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by patrickmuf(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2021
Why are you lots dragging the minister? Is it not courtesy of that interview?

The interviewers job is done...
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Arigwaska: 9:28am On May 20, 2021
Malami brought that comparisons to clear himself from his fellow brother's from the other side of the country.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Nobody: 9:29am On May 20, 2021
bhella10:
I believe Channels TV has been compromised. They've lost that jagged edge that made them outstanding.

I don't think its channels TV that has been compromised, its NBC that has been compromised and when the head is rotten what can the body do. politics related shows are highly censored under buhari regime, nothing presenters can do when their company is liable to dictator sanctions

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Nobody: 9:34am On May 20, 2021
Who can blame him? This is Nigeria o. Ask some kind of questions and Buhari's gestapo will block you up the next day. Is it worth it?
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by utepu: 9:38am On May 20, 2021
I beg Seun dey try.

However, many Nigerians are of the view that Seun Okinbaloye is not an intelligent host as he failed to ask sensitive and vital questions. They felt Malami should have been grilled with so many big questions in relation to Nigeria’s current situation.

Here are some interesting tweets concerning Seun ‘s interview:

Lee tweeted: Seun Okinbaloye should resign and go home
His interviews on channels this days is nothing to write home about, very annoying, asking baby questions instead of reasonable and challenging questions
If you’re scared then stop doing interviews

Another tweet read: They give little or nothing but feel so entitled. Spare parts sellers rent shops, buy landed properties, pay taxes, kill no one, rapes no one. But those who destroy alcohol and still enjoy its tax revenues from other state are making weak comparisons, Seun you are not doing well!

Channels TV tweeted: On the issue of banning grazing, the AGF asks if you deny the rights of a Nigerian citing the example of Northern governors coming together to ban the trade of spare parts in the north. Does it hold water.

Nigerians on Twitter were displeased with such comparison and called it a weak one.

OG tweeted: That was a very poor comparison.. selling of Spare parts does not lead to insecurity… but open grazing clearly does, Seun just didn’t point that out.

A.zed tweeted: And this is my biggest frustration with Seun. He gets the biggest newsmakers on his show but rarely challenges them nor does he ask intelligent follow up questions.

Anybody – Malami, Fayose, Gumi – can come on his show, make the most ludicrous claims & Seun will let it slide

It’s obvious from tweets that Seun lacks the skills required of a good host. Do you think so?

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/05/channels-host-seun-okinbaloye-under-fire-after-poor-interview-with-malami.html[/quote]
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by Nobody: 9:42am On May 20, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
At the end of each show when e be say Seun himself can't wait to ask them "oga anything for your boy?" and you expect him to be challenging to his political hosts during interviews...Una dey waste Una time.
No be for that same show Malami confirmed 4.2 billion pounds Ibori loot has been paid into the federation account and you expect Seun to be professional..Una wan put sand sand for niggas garri.. grin
Seun himself knows he's compromised already.
If you believe he's scared,you are deceiving yourselves...his pocket always in his mind.
This is the truth believe it or not.

Seun is just an employee, he has a producer and he is under a company that is NBC cautious, lets not forget he who plays the piper dictate the tune.
moreover, it is in seun best interest to alway protect his guest, if he fails at it other guest won't honor is invitations next time, is not as if he as the power to force them to be on air. lets be considerate

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by seunjungle1(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2021
Channels TV should be the one to be blame for that poor interview. Seun only acted on the script gave to him...I thank God channels TV is loosing it viewers already.
Clueless Channels TV
Clueless Seun Okinbaloye
Clueless AGF(Malami)
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by KenModi(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2021
Pmpm:
Lol

Meanwhile

There’s nothing wrong with what I was wearing,” Sexy Busty Wedding guest In Revealing Outfit in viral video speaks after being criticized (Video)
Watch the here => http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/theres-nothing-wrong-with-what-i-was.html

Dem dey talk serious issue, you dey ‘lol’. You come add to your comment one useless and meaningless issue wey no get relevance for average Nigerian life because you dey hustle and you expect us to dey click your link?? Rubbish!
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by CharlotteFlair: 9:59am On May 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Got one already! You must know me so well to know what I watch. Do you mind also telling me my favorite food?
I can tell you what you had for dinner if I wanted. grin
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by bhella10: 10:02am On May 20, 2021
larryjonze:

I don't think its channels TV that has been compromised, its NBC that has been compromised and when the head is rotten what can the body do. politics related shows are highly censored under buhari regime, nothing presenters can do when their company is liable to dictator sanctions
Well that may be true but I think AIT would have grilled Malami so much that he'll bare his fangs which is what everyone would have wanted
Re: Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions by okuta007: 10:05am On May 20, 2021
houseontherock:
I think it's about time the show gets cancelled or the host resigns because he's too scared to ask vital questions. BTW, comparing spare parts business to cow business just shows low IQ of the quota system Mallam. How many people have died through the sale of spare parts directly or indirectly in the North?undecided

Is Malami the AG of the North or AG of Nigeria? why is he spewing innuendoes that makes him appear to speak for the north against the east ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.