Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Praising God In Your Life Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praising God In Your Life Time (102 Views)

8 Important Reasons For Praising God As Christians / Praising God / What Is The Importance Of Praising God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praising God In Your Life Time by jonatoye(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Praising God in Your Lifetime

WORD FOR TODAY
Only those who praise God in their lifetime will praise Him forever. You are created primarily to praise Him forever!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The living, the living-they praise you, as I am doing today; fathers tell their children about your faithfulness" (Isaiah 38:19 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What qualifies a man to praise God is being a living soul. To live appropriately is to worship and praise God. Praising God is not limited to singing, dancing and saying beautiful words to Him but also doing His will in all situation.

Irrespective of the condition you find yourself the fact remains that you were created to praise God. How you praise Him while still living will determine if you will praise Him forever in eternity. This is because life is given to prepare for eternity.

Fulfil your primary assignment by praising God as a living soul so that the younger generation will know the truth and the faithfulness of God.

+ Do you praise and worship God as a living soul?

Lord! I will praise and worship you all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
You will only make eternity with God if you praise Him as a living soul!!!

Have a Delightful Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

"This I Recall To My Mind, Therefore Have I Hope." / Salvation (belief In Jesus) Is A Call...until You Are Called, You Wont Believe / The Mystery Of Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.