Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria (26504 Views)

Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The / Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria by kadiri3(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2021
Nellybank:
Buhari never start o. By the time he finish with Nigeria, we will remain only 'ria'. Shey when dem talk say the devil u see is better than the angel you don't know u people thought it was just a proverbs? God go help us sha
mumu when he will finish Nigeria?
Re: Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria by Raph82(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2021
Though I don't too gbadun this OBO guy, but I think he's more connected to Nigerians than others, I love his spirit about Nigeria and Nigerians. He has a good and open heart. He should just keep it up.
Re: Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria by arsenal33: 12:35pm On May 20, 2021
iwaeda:
Don Jazy should not forget his part in bringing failure to the forefold grin grin
all of them have been failures since 1999
Re: Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria by Kingrefreshed: 1:10pm On May 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*light's Kpoli*

David talks too much.
Jazzy the Instagram Mediocre

Suckers!

My 2 year old child I smarter than you. People like you are supposed to be thrown into Kainji Dam
Re: Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria by chaloskyx: 5:10pm On May 20, 2021
OGA JUST SHUT UP ABEG THE COUNTRY IS AND WOULD CONTINUE TO BE USELESS IF ALL WE DO AS CITIZENS IS COMPLAIN AND NAG. ID RATHER YOU KEEP QUIET THAN TALK AS IF YOU ARE CONCERNED JUST FOR SOCIA MEDIA CLOUT. ABEG WE ALL KNOW IN NIGERIA EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF NO ONE REALLY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ANYBODY INCLUDING OUR GOVERNMENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria by Gfskw: 6:13pm On May 20, 2021
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / Twitter Suspends Naira Marley Account / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.