Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter (54948 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by merits(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2021
That your brother must be an assassin.

How come he takes four life? just like that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Chiffy: 1:18pm On May 20, 2021
flyinnizam:
All were killed by my brother. Animal right activist over to you.

This hunter is an idiot and a serial madman. He probably also kills humans to eat their meat

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by lucky4west: 1:20pm On May 20, 2021
see meat...make una de carry all this better food come lagos make we de buy na....haba
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by BRATISLAVA: 1:33pm On May 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I fit chop grass cutter but no way I'm eating monkeys.

Wonder why anyone will want to eat another primate. It's terrible. These are people who will eat cats and dogs without remorse.
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stop killing these animals
Protect mother nature
Protect our world
These animals need to have a home............ In our bellies grin. Fried and diced with plenty pepper and onions. Washed down with orijin. The lord is good.
Stop pretending, you sef de chop meat. But I have to say, pls stop killing the monkeys. They are actually going extinct due to urbanisation, and clearing of their natural habitats, but for the grass cutters, men, there's so much I'll do to have it dried, and seassionsed and used in cooking my egusi soup...wow, when this country was still ok, i's enjoying this on a regular.
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by lilvicky68(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2021
Seriously that monkey go sweet oh.. just add holandia yoghurt..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
Whoever can dare to kill monkeys can also kill humans.
That person is no different from that Uduak guy!

Mods, please do not take this shitty piece of shit to the front-page.
Don't encourage killings of wildlife!

The forum supports the decimation of wildlife.

The coming generations might have to travel out to see some species of monkeys, if not all. The rate at which this animals are shot down is alarming
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 20, 2021
If you can eat monkey,you can eat your fellow human too. undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by ajilegend(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2021
You still dey kill Monkey abi? You see where Monkey has land us and you still dey kill am. Abi is it not Monkey that caused this COVID 19? Leave our cousins alone o
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On May 20, 2021
flyinnizam:

Nice......I go prefer the monkey oooo...when I visited a friend in ijebu igbo.....I ate roasted monkey in Egusi ijebu soup......kinda like the meat......
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by MrSly(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2021
He who killed a monkey can kill a human. Spits on the hunter's murderous tendency.
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Topmaike007(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2021
Nairalandian:

Na your cousin dem be
They're not my cousin
they're your accenstors
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Tohsynetita1: 2:11pm On May 20, 2021
flyinnizam:

Animal boko Haram
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by LordErrk: 2:22pm On May 20, 2021
TopOL:
anyone capable of eating monkey should b consider as a terrorist undecided.....yunck

Na "yuck" dem dey call am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2021
Grasscutter yes,monkey no ! How do people eat monkey ? Grarrr,can't touch that shit mehn !
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
they're your accenstors
If they're my ancestors, why do they still exist?
Mr Evolutionist.
Your fathers great grandfather's father still dey alive?
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Topmaike007(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2021
Nairalandian:

If they're my ancestors, why do they still exist?
Mr Evolutionist.
Your fathers great grandfather's father still dey alive?
lolz grin
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by pacespot(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2021
How tasty is money meat?
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2021
opera1:
Meat don come........
Tinubu and Oshimole cousins

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Stop killing monkeys ... They are our cousins ....
Tinubu and Oshimole cousins

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
Whoever can dare to kill monkeys can also kill humans.
That person is no different from that Uduak guy!

Mods, please do not take this shitty piece of shit to the front-page.
Don't encourage killings of wildlife!
so sorry, ur comment doesn't matter. God created animal to be eaten. monkey can never be homosapien
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by mariahAngel(f): 2:55pm On May 20, 2021
flyinnizam:
so sorry, ur comment doesn't matter. God created animal to be eaten. monkey can never be homosapien

The god of monkeys will judge y'all! angry cry grin
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2021
Ebony69:
So you and ur family members are hunters in 2021..

Woaw..

same person that will be trolling Davido, cuppy and The Otedola's
foolish somebody who doesn't know I am a graduate
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by dragunov: 3:06pm On May 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Stop killing monkeys ... They are our cousins ....

Wetin you wan con tell Fulani and BH wey de kill people aniawwww?
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Nsonaso(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2021
[b][/b]
MejiLoyon:
Stop killing these animals
Protect mother nature
Protect our world
These animals need to have a home............ In our bellies grin. Fried and diced with plenty pepper and onions. Washed down with orijin. The lord is good.
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Ebony69(f): 3:21pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Graduate of hunters academy grin

flyinnizam:
foolish somebody who doesn't know I am a graduate

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2021
Monkey tail no go bad o
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2021
Continue Eating oo. If you Don go Epe bush market you go Sabi wetin I dey talk. Civets, pangolins, Alligators,Galago or Bush baby, Monkeys, Antelopes,Snakes of various degrees. Truth is that many countries like SA are making Bastard money from Conservation, Kenya too,Rwanda and Namibia follows. Countries like Brazil are trying as much to prevent Deforestation but Bolsanaro na goat. The Amazon has lost many species and many species there aren't found anywhere.
Nigerians have many species extinct. Imagine seeing a Blur Marlin in Bayelsa Water.
Na money we dey waste like dis.
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 20, 2021
hr shouldn't had killed the monkeys . they may be Animals but they are different . Stop killing monkeys please. if you have sense you will know its wrong to kill them. if am the authority. i will surely jail the hunter .
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Oosa4sure: 4:04pm On May 20, 2021
Whosoever cook and consume monkey such is a cannibal,I detest you!
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Queenethofficia: 4:12pm On May 20, 2021
Like for killing of animals share for stop the killing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) / Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.