Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter (54946 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
flyinnizam:
All were killed by my brother. Animal right activist over to you.

tongue
flyinnizam:

how much you one sell am
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Gfskw: 6:01pm On May 20, 2021
i wish they are in my plate
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Blackjew(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2021
flyinnizam:

Chai omo see better bush meat����
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Bullettrain: 7:05pm On May 20, 2021
Monkey na correct meat abeg. Especially when used to garnish better vegetable soup. You can use confam swallow take pack the vegetable soup from the palm of the monkey. Chai!!!!
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Elock1: 7:41pm On May 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stop killing these animals
Protect mother nature
Protect our world
These animals need to have a home............ In our bellies grin. Fried and diced with plenty pepper and onions. Washed down with orijin. The lord is good.
u dy mad aswear

The lord is good grin
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by emmyN(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2021
It's on nairaland I find so much sentimental value attached to monkeys. In my part of the world, they are a delicacy.
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by aniblue(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin
OlayemiAshraf:
Stop killing monkeys ... They are our cousins ....
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by malkomchris: 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
Ebola
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by mrkings84(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2021
luminouz:

That monkey, although is bushmeat, but it shares like 98% of it's DNA with you. Ain't it weird that you consumed an deadened evolutionary branch of your own specie, albeit underdeveloped? Sometimes, looking into their eyes, I see flickers of intelligence and cunning exhibited by humans. They are so like us ,in many ways.

That grasscutter looks sweet by the way. Enjoy

U are right on this. Most especially Nigerians, we are all black monkeys.
Don't doubt, can't u see how primitive we are in our doings?

If not, how can one politician loot the whole state Treasury go keep the money in foreign country, even when that country return the looted money to Nigeria, the money will be relooted back to another foreign country..,..

We are not different from monkeys.
Stop killing our brothers...
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by ObiOkpor(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2021
flyinnizam:

Bro, where are you? I need female monkies to mate with mine..
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by 9jaRealist: 11:37pm On May 20, 2021
flyinnizam:

DUMB SAVAGES!!!
You should not be killing those monkeys - they’re an endangered species.

>
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by osazsky(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Stop killing monkeys ... They are our cousins ....
some of una nor get sense who told u that grasscutter is an endangered species..my friend that has the farm with over 7000 grasscutter.what makes the grasscutter more inportant than chicken.all animals are equal.stop eating goat meat just take vegetables or mushroom.even monkeys are still in millions of numbers .oga go and sit them.everybody wan copy oyinbo
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Nobody: 1:07am On May 21, 2021
That's Nigeria for you.

If it moves, it's food.
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2021
Ebony69:
grin grin grin Graduate of hunters academy grin

i never knew a girl can be this foolish.. simp
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Ebony69(f): 8:16am On May 21, 2021
I never knew a graduate can make a living from hunting. At least not the kinda hunting u nd ur siblings do. I'm sure those monkeys u killed were living a much better life than you'll ever do

flyinnizam:
i never knew a girl can be this foolish.. simp
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Sazeals(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stop killing these animals
Protect mother nature
Protect our world
These animals need to have a home............ In our bellies grin. Fried and diced with plenty pepper and onions. Washed down with orijin. The lord is good.

E no go spoil for you
Buh monkey and some animals don't deserve a home in my belly oo
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2021
Ebony69:
I never knew a graduate can make a living from hunting. At least not the kinda hunting u nd ur siblings do. I'm sure those monkeys u killed were living a much better life than you'll ever do

I never knew a girl can be foolish to say davido's brother make music because Davido makes music.. what a big fool
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Ebony69(f): 10:42am On May 21, 2021
Yes, Davido's brother(B-red) makes music grin grin angry
I'm sure hunting is in your blood..or maybe you handle the marketing part of the business grin

Get off my mention lil man

flyinnizam:
I never knew a girl can be foolish to say davido's brother make music because Davido makes music.. what a big fool
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2021
Ebony69:
I'm sure hunting is in your blood..or maybe you handle the marketing part of the business grin

then since u are a fool, all ur siblings must be foolish also. congrats for ur family foolishness
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2021
Ebony69:

same applies to wizkid, burna boy and the rest. by the time I am through with you. u will have sense by force. stupid ashawo
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Ebony69(f): 11:47am On May 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sound so frustrated..
Are you hungry?.. have u eating today?
I can help if you don't mind kiss

flyinnizam:
then since u are a fool, all ur siblings must be foolish also. congrats for ur family foolishness
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by Ebony69(f): 11:49am On May 21, 2021
Haha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smh.. kids everywhere.
Just focus on your monkey business boy !

flyinnizam:
same applies to wizkid, burna boy and the rest. by the time I am through with you. u will have sense by force. stupid ashawo
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by emekatheo: 5:34pm On May 21, 2021
rentAcock:
If you can eat a monkey, you can eat a human being.

I tell you. Monkey wey dey carry Ebola virus.
Re: Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter by lazyYouth(m): 4:12am On May 22, 2021
Abeg which state u dey live sef
nah inside jungle u dey stay
Haaa...some animals wey I Neva see sef dey ur profile
#SlimeLoveAllTheTime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) / Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.