Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Journey Experiences To Ghana Part Two - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey Experiences To Ghana Part Two (2173 Views)

My Journey Experience To Ghana, Part 1 / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Experiences To Ghana Part Two by mmadu4: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Read the nonsense you wrote and tell whether it makes sense to you. cool

Ghana is good only for hustlers? Which makes you a hustler mudder fugger, right?
You lived for 18 years as a nigerian in a country that hates nigerians? So why didn’t you go back to your country if your host hated you?
And why should Ghanaians like nigerians? Do nigerians like Ghanaians?

Frankly, you speak like a mudder fugger with a very tiny brain. Nigerians have banks in Ghana? Do you know those bank make profit which they repatriate back to Nigeria to feed edi0ts like you and others? Ghanaians are putting food on the table of Nigerians back in Nigeria and yiu are here writing nonsense? grin Stanbic, ecobank are nigerian banks?
It’s this type of stvpid boasting that made South Africans to chase Nigerians from their country grin Ghana will be next to chase Nigerians from their country cool I can’t wait. grin Nigeria must go grin

Do you know the number of cement manufacturers in Ghana?

Nigerians are the only people on earth who live in foreign countries and still criticized their host country. How will you do well in a country that you continuously vilify? You don’t need a prophet to tell yiu that, right? grin

eiish you be junky waaaa . you speak like a fool i see hatred all over your comments . fucking racist . if is not for our useless government that has destroyed Nigeria what will Nigerians be doing in your country . you people are swallowed minded and self centered ,

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Experiences To Ghana Part Two by ekene101: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Read the nonsense you wrote and tell whether it makes sense to you. cool

Ghana is good only for hustlers? Which makes you a hustler mudder fugger, right?
You lived for 18 years as a nigerian in a country that hates nigerians? So why didn’t you go back to your country if your host hated you?
And why should Ghanaians like nigerians? Do nigerians like Ghanaians?

Frankly, you speak like a mudder fugger with a very tiny brain. Nigerians have banks in Ghana? Do you know those bank make profit which they repatriate back to Nigeria to feed edi0ts like you and others? Ghanaians are putting food on the table of Nigerians back in Nigeria and yiu are here writing nonsense? grin Stanbic, ecobank are nigerian banks?
It’s this type of stvpid boasting that made South Africans to chase Nigerians from their country grin Ghana will be next to chase Nigerians from their country cool I can’t wait. grin Nigeria must go grin

Do you know the number of cement manufacturers in Ghana?

Nigerians are the only people on earth who live in foreign countries and still criticized their host country. How will you do well in a country that you continuously vilify? You don’t need a prophet to tell yiu that, right? grin

I have been seeing all your comments here on nairaland,nigga u re a big fhool and u emit so much hatred and jealousy..your mission here is to insult and criticize as if your country is the best in the world. You c@n kill a Nigerian within a second if the opportunity present itself. Nigga fhuck outta here.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Experiences To Ghana Part Two by thatsleepboy1: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Stop disgracing yourself. I've lived in Nigeria all my life, I'm a togolese while my mom is an Igbo woman, my father was never discriminated even in my mom's village and he goes there like his backyard. There's a Ghanaian man in my mom village that has lived there for over 40yrs with his Ghanaian family and they don't even behave like Ghanaian at all. Don't be a menace pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Experiences To Ghana Part Two by dawndeal: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Stop disgracing yourself. I've lived in Nigeria all my life, I'm a togolese while my mom is an Igbo woman, my father was never discriminated even in my mom's village and he goes there like his backyard. There's a Ghanaian man in my mom village that has lived there for over 40yrs with his Ghanaian family and they don't even behave like Ghanaian at all. Don't be a menace pls.
Thank you for saying it the way it is . He said he lived in Nigeria before with his family and they were hated. Nigerians wey no get ur time. Some few nice Ghanaians told me the main reason why his people hate Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Experiences To Ghana Part Two by PetroDolla2020: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
ARRANT CRAP!

[s]
thatsleepboy1:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time In My Country (photos) / Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money / Travelling To Sokoto By Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.