Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA (307 Views)

Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK / Proof of a Fulani Agenda / Fulani’s Agenda To Take Over Benue Still Alive –ortom’s CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA by DeltaFire: 9:13am On May 20, 2021
NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA

As you see from my previous posts, you had all been warned that Nnamdi Kanu’s wish and agenda is for Igbo blood to flow in Igbo land, and that is the reason he lives for. So all the Biafran “They are killing us! They are killing us!” is empty noise that does not interest SS because Ndi Igbo have chosen what they are now experiencing. We Anioma Igbo want none of the Biafra love of blood letting. You were warned MANY times that Nnamdi Kanu does not mean well for Igbo. You could SEE that wherever Nnamdi Kanu goes, blood flows. So why are Igbo crying now?

Ndi Igbo, you all HEARD Nnamdi Kanu say on audio that “Igbo is cursed”. I put out a post on Nairaland about it with the audio. Ndi Igbo, you all HEARD Nnamdi Kanu say on audio that he will turn Igbo land into Somalia.

I am not the only one warning us that Nnamdi Kanu is carrying out the Fulani agenda upon Ndi Igbo. He is abroad posing in photos and making money from the Igbo f00ls who fund him to get Ndi Igbo killed, and he gets money from Fulani and their partners. Ndi Igbo you KNOW that is happening.

Ndi Igbo, Yoruba do not want your Biafrans in their ancestral lands because they don’t want the death that follows IPOB to touch them. We too in SS do not want your Biafrans in our ancestral lands and the death that follows them. Biafrans died without achieving self-determination during the civil war, and today the same thing will happen again to Biafrans. They will die without achieving self-determination. Biafra represents death, destruction and defeat. It ALWAYS will!

Hear well: Nnamdi Kanu is a fetish ritualist and an agent of Fulani. By their fruits you shall know them is the truth at all times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA by DeltaFire: 9:16am On May 20, 2021
Read this article:

"Why Nnamdi Kanu cannot officially represent Biafra anywhere in the world- analysis ~ Ifeanyi Chijioke"

https://elombah.com/why-nnamdi-kanu-cannot-officially-represent-biafra-anywhere-in-the-world-analysis-ifeanyi-chijioke/

And STOP deceiving yourself about this hunchback.
Re: NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA by Anieke39(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2021
You are the most foolish man on earth at least for today.
Re: NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA by puzzlegate(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2021
DeltaFire:
NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA

As you see from my previous posts, you had all been warned that Nnamdi Kanu’s wish and agenda is for Igbo blood to flow in Igbo land, and that is the reason he lives for. So all the Biafran “They are killing us! They are killing us!” is empty noise that does not interest SS because Ndi Igbo have chosen what they are now experiencing. We Anioma Igbo want none of the Biafra love of blood letting. You were warned MANY times that Nnamdi Kanu does not mean well for Igbo. You could SEE that wherever Nnamdi Kanu goes, blood flows. So why are Igbo crying now?

Ndi Igbo, you all HEARD Nnamdi Kanu say on audio that “Igbo is cursed”. I put out a post on Nairaland about it with the audio. Ndi Igbo, you all HEARD Nnamdi Kanu say on audio that he will turn Igbo land into Somalia.

I am not the only one warning us that Nnamdi Kanu is carrying out the Fulani agenda upon Ndi Igbo. He is abroad posing in photos and making money from the Igbo f00ls who fund him to get Ndi Igbo killed, and he gets money from Fulani and their partners. Ndi Igbo you KNOW that is happening.

Ndi Igbo, Yoruba do not want your Biafrans in their ancestral lands because they don’t want the death that follows IPOB to touch them. We too in SS do not want your Biafrans in our ancestral lands and the death that follows them. Biafrans died without achieving self-determination during the civil war, and today the same thing will happen again to Biafrans. They will die without achieving self-determination. Biafra represents death, destruction and defeat. It ALWAYS will!

Hear well: Nnamdi Kanu is a fetish ritualist and an agent of Fulani. By their fruits you shall know them is the truth at all times.
Are you now speaking for south south, Anioma Igbo. Or Yoruba? Seems you have undisclosed grievance against BIAFRA. Calm down !
Re: NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA by sim37(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2021
I'm not an Igbo man, I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu's speech few times and I would say he is just like many Nigerians who believe Nigeria is not working and there will never be a better Nigeria. just that he has a platform which is IPOB.
Anyone who still believe in one Nigeria is living in false hope!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Governor Okowa Appoints Patrick Ukah As Delta SSG / Imo State Of Emergency / Breaking: Residents Boo IGP Baba In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.