Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

A State Governor Gave NLC Money To Scatter My State – Governor El-rufai Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A State Governor Gave NLC Money To Scatter My State – Governor El-rufai Claims (265 Views)

El-rufai Claims Northern Nigeria Is Backward, Poor While South Is Developing / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A State Governor Gave NLC Money To Scatter My State – Governor El-rufai Claims by GrayAAJ(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2021
A State Governor gave NLC money to scatter my State – Governor El-Rufai claims
Readmore:
https://naturenex.net/a-state-governor-gave-nlc-money-to-scatter-my-state-governor-el-rufai-claims/

Re: A State Governor Gave NLC Money To Scatter My State – Governor El-rufai Claims by slim75d(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2021
Maybe it's wike d man knows how to hire thugs
Re: A State Governor Gave NLC Money To Scatter My State – Governor El-rufai Claims by Hotshisha: 11:32am On May 20, 2021
cool

Mr weyrey

45,000 workers have huge financial impact on Kaduna economy, they have families that rely on their income so stop threatening them and sacking them

If you have to sack them then draw out a compensation benefits package

Re: A State Governor Gave NLC Money To Scatter My State – Governor El-rufai Claims by nairalandankrah: 11:33am On May 20, 2021
When people protest, you say they want to scatter your state..
Is that how Fulani's reason? kiss

1 Like

Re: A State Governor Gave NLC Money To Scatter My State – Governor El-rufai Claims by Saao(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2021
slim75d:
Maybe it's wike
d man knows how to hire thugs
and told him to sack 7000 workers? Reasonable governor can easily predict what will happen if you sack 100 workers talk more of 7000 workers. Let the man wake up from his wickedness and embrace the reality.
Re: A State Governor Gave NLC Money To Scatter My State – Governor El-rufai Claims by Prosperous111(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2021
Stupid fool they will always try to make an excuse. I think that's all they thought them in politics or what they are made of. Lies lies lies

He sack workers and attend unknown event when people are protesting for thier right in his state. Be like say this people they craze

Must you utter any words in self defense?

(1) (Reply)

PDP In Cross Rivers State Handed Quit Notice In March, 2021 / Abnormal Times Require Talented People / Must Watch Blood Flow On Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.