Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) (35427 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by drinoayo: 11:57am On May 20, 2021
President of the Association of Nigeria Theatre Practitioners (ANTP), Adewale Elesho has finally made a statement concerning Baba Ijesha's case of sexual assault and molestation, Igbere TV reports.

In a video posted on social media, the veteran actor thanked everyone who had lent their voices to the case and then proceeded to air his opinion.

Elesho used the opportunity to beg Princes to temper justice with mercy as the case was already getting out of hand considering Baba Ijesha's state of health.

He continued by saying that she should remember the great friendship she had with Baba Ijesha.

The president said that he had to intervene after someone pointed out to him that Baba Ijesha is an actor it is a good reason why he should not be left in his trouble all by himself.

He appealed to the actors behind Princess to think very well about their involvement in the case because no one knows tomorrow.

Elesho also begged the Lagos state commissioner of police to do a thorough investigation and the governor of the state to have mercy as well.

He further made a passionate appeal to everyone concerned in the case to have mercy on Ijesha and Nollywood as a whole.

“I am using this medium to plead with Princess to please temper justice with mercy because it is getting out of hand. She should please look at how she started with Baba Ijesha. She should not allow this fight to brew up something else.

"Princess, please have mercy on Baba Ijesha. All of you that are fanning the fight, remember that you are artistes as well. It is today we know, we don't know tomorrow.

“I plead with the parents of the victim, whether it is true or it's not true, it is only God that knows what we don't know. They should take it easy.

“I also appeal to the state Commissioner of Police in Lagos state to also handle the case very well.

“I also beg Governor Sanwo-Olu, we are all the same thing. Ijesha is an artiste, I am also an artiste. We are the ones that helped campaign for you and we stood by you. We are the ones in need of help now, have mercy on us. It is not easy to build a name in this field. Now look at how easy to soil a name.

“Princess I am begging you.' You can imagine if Baba Ijesha dies in prison. All of you that are threatening and wailing, what would you now say? Princess you are the one I plead with the most,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYRowXcslbw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPFimqzJUoo/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:10pm On May 20, 2021
But seriously why are the elders of the Yoruba industry focusing on ijesha and begging princess to let go.how about the welfare of the victim (the child) in all of this? Have they for once said ok we will compensate by contributing to the child's healing in xyz area.its about ijesha and his release under the sentiment of he's one of our own,ale le Omo buruku fekun paje.if you notice in all of their utterance it's majorly about letting ijesha go and not talking about how they Will put a stop to rape and child molestation.

It says a lot about the so called agbagba ninu Yoruba Nollywood

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 20, 2021
See!!!! Is it because we are in Nigeria?
This man will never go Scot free or be released if he was in Ghana.
The video was clear to the world, we all saw what he did.
Why the hell and heaven was he released from prison?
He should never be called for any movie again, no company should hire him, his name should be blacklisted by the entertainment industry and any fool that supports him should be sacked from his or her place of work, if he or she is still a student then the school should expel the rape apologist.
By doing that, people like him will desist from molesting children.

I am sure no embassy will ever grant him visa again, he might still travel to Ghana by road but i am 100% sure he won't see Europe and America ever again till he die.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 20, 2021
olamide0147:

Which child welfare, that oloshi wey Princess paid to be used as bait, bro opened your eyes that lady ain't underage � and probably you have come across the post about Princess and her ex husband it says alot about Princess
Use your common sense.
If the lady isn't underage, why then was be begging when he was caught.
Do you think princess will be foolish enough to lie about her age when Police investigation can reveal her true age in 5 minutes.
We are in the internet age bro, you can lie about your age online but if people wants to find out, in 30 minutes time they will find your real age.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Tillatalk: 12:50pm On May 20, 2021
CardiNice:
Use your common sense.
Do you think princess will be foolish enough to lie about her age when Police investigation can reveal her true age in 5 minutes.
We are in the internet age bro, you can lie about your age online but if people wants to find out, in 30 minutes time they will find your real age.
imagine you were caught with another man's wife won't you beg that way.just saying bro

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 20, 2021
Tillatalk:
imagine you were caught with another man's wife won't you beg that way.just saying bro
was the little girl married?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:12pm On May 20, 2021
olamide0147:

Which child welfare, that oloshi wey Princess paid to be used as bait, bro opened your eyes that lady ain't underage � and probably you have come across the post about Princess and her ex husband it says alot about Princess
I don't care about princess.i am talking about the child and her mental and physical recuperation/therapy.

By the way what about princess and what post about princess is that?

7 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by brosom(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2021
If found guilty, let him do the years.

Only if u know what kinda beasts this people are, taken away the innocence of a girl child.

No mercy for pedophiles.

PERIOD!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by heartbraker(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2021
A
CardiNice:
Use your common sense.
begging doesnt mean anything, at dat moment he go dey FEEL guilty and fit dey beg princess cus he is dating her and dating someone under her, nowhere in d video d man confessed to d crime

10 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Tyranny: 3:33pm On May 20, 2021
Before y'all pick up mortar to stone him, you might wanna check your hands for blood...!

anybody else hungry?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2021
No mercy for a rapist....let him face the music of what he sowed

8 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by LegendHero(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2021
Nawa o.

I will be here waiting to see how this will end.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 20, 2021
It's not a new thing, most rape cases involving family members in Nigeria are considered "family matter" , family meetings are held for rape cases and the matter is deliberated on by the so called "elders " ( usually made up of old men ) of the family ,and the matter is swept under the rug with no consideration for the welfare of the victim.

So I am not surprised an old man wants a rapist to be shown "mercy" not justice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by okomile(f): 3:34pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin

Baba Elesho

Iyabo Ojo & Co. Will descend on u soon

I dey my dey grin

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Profayo: 3:34pm On May 20, 2021
olamide0147:

Rape apologist, if the age of someone is in doubt, you should ask for definite proof of the person's age before having anything sexual with them.It is even illegal to chat with a minor online, you should always have a confirmation of the age of whosoever you're chatting with.Nigeria is tolerating nonsense and it's because of people like you that think it's okay to start making moves on a girl you have barely been together for 5 minutes that Baba Ijesha must go to Jail

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by RedAlert08(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
But seriously why are the elders of the Yoruba industry focusing on ijesha and begging princess to let go.how about the welfare of the victim (the child) in all of this? Have they for once said ok we will compensate by contributing to the child's healing in xyz area.its about ijesha and his release under the sentiment of he's one of our own,ale le Omo buruku fekun paje.if you notice in all of their utterance it's majorly about letting ijesha go and not talking about how they Will put a stop to rape and child molestation.

It says a lot about the so called agbagba ninu Yoruba Nollywood

Don't you know Yorubas with their double standards?

6 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 20, 2021
Wow cry
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2021
She should try to tamper justice with mercy; as Baba Ijesha is asking for mercy.

May God have mercy on each and everyone of us. Hallelujah.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by katlynf73: 3:35pm On May 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Pele10: 3:35pm On May 20, 2021
Rubbish appeal. princess pls nail that peadophile to his crime. So other children defilers will take caution. i wonder the pleasure he derives in a 14yr old girl.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by sureway1(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2021
for me they are taking this issue too far.... does he need a camera to do this? if you ask me. I will say NO! you see this social medial is making us loose a lot of our norms....

what happens to calling the two parties and settling issue amicably without the use of camera... same way iyabo ojo, chiefbranch, yomi fabiyi etc think they can air their view via social media.. common this is not what i learnt from your movies while growing up.. all i see is hatred among the yoruba actresses/actors and no love, no unity... imagine one grown up adult(chiefbranch) saying all sort about the so call baba ijesha.. yes i personally condemn the act but i was disappointed when i watched chiefbranch video, we understand iyabo ojo is a woman but a grown up man..... you all are suppose to cover your faces in shame... in a family on person's fall is everybody's fall... and that what you show us in your movies..

instead of sharing your views with your fans, why not share it on your platform which i believe you'll have one.. then let us see an official statement to the public that you all condemn the act..... you see all those actors/actresses using the social media to air their view i personally feel they want to trend with another man's predicament...

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by younglleo: 3:36pm On May 20, 2021
pls i need help!
i'm really tired of everything!
save me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by rawtouch: 3:36pm On May 20, 2021
angry
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by houseontherock: 3:37pm On May 20, 2021
CardiNice:
Use your common sense.

Princess lied about so many things. As far as this case is concerned, she has been untruthful and it's just her way of punishing a man that jilted her. Story has it that the girl's name is Bukunmi, her sister's daughter and she's not a minor. Story also has it that princess aborted Bukunmi's pregnancy, why? Is it not even a crime to abort for a minor? Story has it that this same princess and her paid thugs were waiting for baba ijesa because they knew his weakness and we're ready to deal with him on behalf of princess. She can't show the beginning of the video because the guys had guns and other weapons and he probably was just begging for his life. Where is the evidence that he molested the girl at 7? You need to read the ex-husband's interview to know how much of an evil woman she is. Up till now, they refused to allow baba ijesa speak on the case because he has so much to say. Time will tell

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) / Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers / Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.