Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) (35431 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Famzi: 4:02pm On May 20, 2021
See how you contradict yourself, set up and caught.
Tillatalk:
imagine you were caught with another man's wife won't you beg that way.just saying bro

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by bjayx: 4:03pm On May 20, 2021
See front page with useless adverts... Mtcheew lipsrsealed
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by 79733139(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2021
Been granted doesn't mean he wouldn't go to court to defend himself, it only means that he would not be living in jail till the final judgement.

DCatt:
After baba ijesha has been granted bail, medicine after death. What power does Princess have at this point? He's doing that to give Princess a soft landing from backlash. Baba ijesha needs to divulge and go after her like a pitbull when he finally takes a breather.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by sammirano: 4:06pm On May 20, 2021
79733139:
There is a defence called "Romeo and Juliet" if the older party is less than 4 years older and the younger party is underage. Even if I link some law case studies, you wouldn't read it because you are obviously clueless on how the courts work.

PS: It isn't a part of the law, it is a defence... sort of like an argument that lawyers use.

Ogbeni, you are the dumb one here.Anwser simple questions you dancing round.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Jimmy231: 4:07pm On May 20, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
But seriously why are the elders of the Yoruba industry focusing on ijesha and begging princess to let go.how about the welfare of the victim (the child) in all of this? Have they for once said ok we will compensate by contributing to the child's healing in xyz area.its about ijesha and his release under the sentiment of he's one of our own,ale le Omo buruku fekun paje.if you notice in all of their utterance it's majorly about letting ijesha go and not talking about how they Will put a stop to rape and child molestation.

It says a lot about the so called agbagba ninu Yoruba Nollywood
Set of illiterate waiting them know

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Jimmy231: 4:09pm On May 20, 2021
CardiNice:
See!!!! Is it because we are in Nigeria?
This man will never go Scot free or be released if he was in Ghana.
The video was clear to the world, we all saw what he did.
Why the hell and heaven was he released from prison?
He should never be called for any movie again, no company should hire him, his name should be blacklisted by the entertainment industry and any fool that supports him should be sacked from his or her place of work, if he or she is still a student then the school should expel the rape apologist.
By doing that, people like him will desist from molesting children.

I am sure no embassy will ever grant him visa again, he might still travel to Ghana by road but i am 100% sure he won't see Europe and America ever again till he die.
Are you sure? Just want to know
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Famzi: 4:09pm On May 20, 2021
He has a weakness for minors, that's the bottom line of all your ranting. See na person wey river see, e dey chop. if Baba Ijesha abi ikotun is not a pedophile, there is no way in this God given earth, he would have fell for such. Blame Princess and the girl for you you care but lets call a spade, a spade and not a working tool. Baba Ijesha is a PEDOPHILE
houseontherock:

Princess lied about so many things. As far as this case is concerned, she has been untruthful and it's just her way of punishing a man that jilted her. Story has it that the girl's name is Bukunmi, her sister's daughter and she's not a minor. Story also has it that princess aborted Bukunmi's pregnancy, why? Is it not even a crime to abort for a minor? Story has it that this same princess and her paid thugs were waiting for baba ijesa because they knew his weakness and we're ready to deal with him on behalf of princess. She can't show the beginning of the video because the guys had guns and other weapons and he probably was just begging for his life. Where is the evidence that he molested the girl at 7? You need to read the ex-husband's interview to know how much of an evil woman she is. Up till now, they refused to allow baba ijesa speak on the case because he has so much to say. Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:09pm On May 20, 2021
houseontherock:

Princess lied about so many things. As far as this case is concerned, she has been untruthful and it's just her way of punishing a man that jilted her. Story has it that the girl's name is Bukunmi, her sister's daughter and she's not a minor. Story also has it that princess aborted Bukunmi's pregnancy, why? Is it not even a crime to abort for a minor? Story has it that this same princess and her paid thugs were waiting for baba ijesa because they knew his weakness and we're ready to deal with him on behalf of princess. She can't show the beginning of the video because the guys had guns and other weapons and he probably was just begging for his life. Where is the evidence that he molested the girl at 7? You need to read the ex-husband's interview to know how much of an evil woman she is. Up till now, they refused to allow baba ijesa speak on the case because he has so much to say. Time will tell
interesting
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by 79733139(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2021
I see... obviously any Nairalander who reads my replies and your replies would easy know who the dumb person is... case closed. Au revoir!

sammirano:

Ogbeni, you are the dumb one here.Anwser simple questions you dancing round.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by DCatt: 4:12pm On May 20, 2021
The damage being done to real victims of rape is the painful part in all of these.

People like Princess has destroyed lives of thousands of rape victims all over the world and the burden of their pains she will carry as long as she lives.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Naughtysex: 4:16pm On May 20, 2021
olamide0147:

Which child welfare, that oloshi wey Princess paid to be used as bait, bro opened your eyes that lady ain't underage � and probably you have come across the post about Princess and her ex husband it says alot about Princess
As you called someone else child "oloshi", may you become oloshi for the rest of your life
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by DCatt: 4:18pm On May 20, 2021
Go and explain that to your mate, I just completed a jury duty and know more on how judicial system work than you will ever.
79733139:
Been granted doesn't mean he wouldn't go to court to defend himself, it only means that he would not be living in jail till the final judgement.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by bamisho: 4:19pm On May 20, 2021
houseontherock:

Story has it indeed . Fellow rapist
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Seunfretty: 4:20pm On May 20, 2021
Can u all now see why Nigeria can never be greate? Can we all now see we deserve the kind of leaders we have ....can we all now see the reason why justice can never prevail in this nation......am a Yoruba man and I must say we yorubas can never be plain and face the truth even when it is as obvious as possible cos we believe I one major thing "begging and calling the name of God as a form of as a form of trap to lure people to forgive us even wen we do the most dreadful thing"....we believe we can always go with 2 elderly man and one pastor or Alfa and beg and any case will get overturned and if nt we will call God and say the individual taking the case up is heartless....that's total foolishness. .and that's why we will always never be great as a nation cos we ain't just firm in truth......so pple have even manipulated the story saying the girl is 18 as if na Dem born am....i don't know wat transpired between ijesha and princess but will everyone just leave the case and let the jury take it course ...the evidence in the video might be tweaked by ijeshas lawyer and his fan ...so many knew form of story might be created and unearthed but that doesn't stop the fact that ijesha assaulted that girl....i don't gain anything from supporting anyone and I have been neutral since the start of this case but will old men like this stop trying to bail pple out Everytime with there Yoruba adage and bible quotes ..if it had been your daughter daddy elesho been molested wont u have sent ijesha to jail?.....cos his into the same profession with u doesn't mean u should be on a pedophiles side?

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by 79733139(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2021
Ok... sure... anybody can claim anything on a faceless forum.

DCatt:
Go and explain that to your mate, I just completed a jury duty and know more on how judicial system work than you will ever.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by baby124: 4:23pm On May 20, 2021
All these beggars that like to beg on behalf of a criminal are very stupid people. Let someone defile your daughter and come and beg you! Let the criminal face the repercussions of his action. Stop this begging. This is why people commit crime in this country and expect it is their right to get away with it because, one fool will beg. Make it an emotional and sentimental issue. Is this even a matter where people beg?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by lebienconnu: 4:24pm On May 20, 2021
Oro yi so sini lenu o tun buyo si.

Guys bring ya ears, fear women. Let me write in capital letters. FEAR WOMEN. Make I kuku bold am. FEAR WOMEN.

Remember Joseph in the holy book, the guy spent some years in jail because of a woman's plot.

inna kaida un azeem
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by luminouz(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
flokii:
I've not passed comment on this issue till now simply because I know how vindictive women can be especially when they are out to revenge on a failed relationship of the past.. Dbanj was accused and now Baba Ijesha.

I think this should serve as lesson to guys in general and not just actors to always think twice when dining with the devil or planning to.. akoba o ni je tiwa lase edumare, Amin.

Princess, hope you know what you are getting into if this turns out to be a false accusation.. enough said.

I also stayed away from judging the case online. I need facts from police investigation before I make any case.
Now that the man has been released, he will present his own case.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
CardiNice:
was the little girl married?

She is old enough to give consent.

Baba Ijesha is an illiterate! angry
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by luminouz(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2021
baby124:
All these beggars that like to beg on behalf of a criminal are very stupid people. Let someone defile your daughter and come and beg you! Let the criminal face the repercussions of his action. Stop this begging. This is why people commit crime in this country and expect it is their right to get away with it because, one fool will beg. Make it an emotional and sentimental issue. Is this even a matter where people beg?

If that man turns out to be innocent, I will so troll you ehn. cheesy grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:29pm On May 20, 2021
Dimejimichael:
Make una forget about princess.. June 12 is near ..

Cone book a space
kidnappers on the prowl

Continue

Awon aleti lapa Omo akukulo

Awon Omo tiwo lorogbo akosi panpe yin.murasi
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by luminouz(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2021
DCatt:
The damage being done to real victims of rape is the painful part in all of these.

People like Princess has destroyed lives of thousands of rape victims all over the world and the burden of their pains she will carry as long as she lives.

How far catty boi?

Should we meet at the same place tomorrow?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by houseontherock: 4:33pm On May 20, 2021
Famzi:
He has a weakness for minors, that's the bottom line of all your ranting. See na person wey river see, e dey chop. if Baba Ijesha abi ikotun is not a pedophile, there is no way in this God given earth, he would have fell for such. Blame Princess and the girl for you you care but lets call a spade, a spade and not a working tool. Baba Ijesha is a PEDOPHILE
I'm ranting because if the girl is indeed 24 as against 14, she's not a minor and he's not a paedophile! I also learnt her 24th birthday pictures were on her instagram page but later deleted. I was in support of princess at the beginning of this case, then I started digging deep when I listened to barrister Ogunlana of winners don't quit chambers interview on this case. I don't support rape of any age, least of all a minor, I'm just on the part of justice
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2021
@Empiree
Thank you! I couldn't have said it better.
Empiree:
When it comes to crime, there is nothing like "begging", "please"etc. A nation can not be upright when you treat crime with kiddie gloves. This is why nigeria doesn't move forward.

If truly Baba ijesha committed crime and you people are begging on his behalf, you are doing exact same thing politicians do when they allow criminals off the hook.

Are you gonna be like this if you are able to have your Yorùbá nation?. We have gotta do away with culture of cover up in Black community.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by flokii: 4:36pm On May 20, 2021
luminouz:

I also stayed away from judging the case online. I need facts from police investigation before I make any case.
Now that the man has been released, he will present his own case.

I expect him to first of all tell his own side of the story, second he needs to give details of the victim like name, age etc. and whatever it is they had together.

I also expect him to backup his side of the story with facts and screenshots if atal he has any and then proceed to sue princess for defamation with not less than 500 million naira in damages.

The onslaught of these evil women in Nigeria towards Nigerian men must not be tolerated. We need to know how old the girl in questions is, if he met her a virgin, that's if atal he had penetrative sex with her.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Kreme(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2021
RedAlert08:

Don't you know Yorubas with their double standards?

But wetin dey do una, must you bring tribalism into this and if person talk small like dis una go begin cry say dem hate una, make ena getat abeg

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:38pm On May 20, 2021
RedAlert08:

Don't you know Yorubas with their double standards?
very annoying.awon elebe oshi,ebe ika.nkantiawonfunrawon olegba

Epe Loma fi leeniyen danu kanipe ijesha shey iru efun Omo won

Awon elebe abosi
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 20, 2021
Is there something wrong with your thinking faculty Mr?
Baba Ijesha broke the law by molesting a minor, simple!
What concerns women here?
flokii:
I've not passed comment on this issue till now simply because I know how vindictive women can be especially when they are out to revenge on a failed relationship of the past.. Dbanj was accused and now Baba Ijesha.

I think this should serve as lesson to guys in general and not just actors to always think twice when dining with the devil or planning to.. akoba o ni je tiwa lase edumare, Amin.

Princess, hope you know what you are getting into if this turns out to be a false accusation.. enough said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by flokii: 4:41pm On May 20, 2021
bunto:
Is there something wrong with your thinking faculty Mr?
Baba Ijesha broke the law by molesting a minor, simple!
What concerns women here?

Were you there when he molested the "minor" or maybe you even took turns with him in molesting the said minor since you're so certain.. I think releant authorities need to bring you in for questioning cos you're a suspect.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2021
Rapist apologist spotted. Now resorting to emotional blackmail of the accuser/victim to set the accused free!
It is women like you that enable the abuse of their daughter in laws in by their sons ....shame!
Missyajoke:
At this point this point this Princess if its true then karma is knocking for her.... Princess Odaju gan also this iyabo ojo Karma is knocking on the door for you people.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by DCatt: 4:44pm On May 20, 2021
You are better of throwing yourself on the track of an oncoming train or you fit try your chance with blindfold around where timbers are fell if no train for your village.
luminouz:

How far catty boi?

Should we meet at the same place tomorrow?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2021
What is interesting about this useless submission that is full of untruths and innuendos?
Totally SMH
Yewandequeen:
interesting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.