Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit (690 Views)

How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? / We Have Realized The Most Cowardly Tribe In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by ygowon: 12:09pm On May 20, 2021
Hahahaha! Quit kee you dia. Quit for what?

If there's no ipob today, Fulani caliphate would have been dealing with with my people through Fulani herdsmen. But because ipob is protecting my people from Fulani herdsmen, the fulani caliphate is using the army and police. Whichever way, they will still try to conquer. So, it is better I fight and pray to God to help me and He will. God is not wicked.

I am happy some people are having sleepless nights and high BP over Nnamdi KANU and ipob. Hahahaha! Like say KANU dey nairaland. You people should just go commit suicide instead of allowing one man from the east to be tormenting you day and night.

KANU is just tormenting all his enemies here and there. The online ones are always burning their data making research to post about KANU or Ipob. The offline ones are fasting and praying, dying of hunger and starvation for their god to make Kanu return home so they will kill him. Kill who?

If kanu or Ipob is tormenting you, go kee yasef

MODIFIED:
Most of those Kanu haters were here and ultimately disappointed grin grin grin
What a joyful moment!

5 Likes

Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by MyexamsHUB: 12:11pm On May 20, 2021
Na u sabi o
Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by Prosperous111(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2021
COWard grin
Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by ygowon: 12:14pm On May 20, 2021
Prosperous111:
COWard grin
Na Fulani be that.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by Prosperous111(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2021
ygowon:
Na Fulani be that.

Me?

1 Like

Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by ygowon: 12:19pm On May 20, 2021
Prosperous111:

Me?
Everything in your family
Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by Prosperous111(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2021
ygowon:
Everything in your family

Lol weyrey re oooo grin

How can you tell i'm a fulani from afar? Fulani wey I dey hungry to kill or which fulani again grin
Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by Prosperous111(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2021
ygowon:
Na Fulani be that.

Oh now I see why you said this. I was only replying to the headlines grin why will an Igbo said following Nnamdi kanu is a suicide to him and his family? No vex baba grin
Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by FreedomArmy: 12:24pm On May 20, 2021
See how they rushed to rejoice with you and bad mouth the children of the most high God.
We shall conquer by the grace of God. Evil shall not triumph

1 Like

Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by ygowon: 12:27pm On May 20, 2021
Prosperous111:

Lol weyrey re oooo grin

How can you tell i'm a fulani from afar? Fulani wey I dey hungry to kill or which fulani again grin
Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by ygowon: 12:28pm On May 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
See how they rushed to rejoice with you and bad mouth the children of the most high God.
We shall conquer by the grace of God. Evil shall not triumph
Amin

1 Like

Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by ygowon: 12:33pm On May 20, 2021
mekaboy was here

Pissfulprotester was here

1 Like

Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by ygowon: 12:35pm On May 20, 2021
Prosperous111:

Oh now I see why you said this. I was only replying to the headlines grin why will an Igbo said following Nnamdi kanu is a suicide to him and his family? No vex baba grin
Hahahaha! So you are among those who does not have time to read abi?

1 Like

Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by ygowon: 12:54pm On May 23, 2021
fuk unity
Re: I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit by jude79(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2021
ygowon:
Hahahaha! Quit kee you dia. Quit for what?

If there's no ipob today, Fulani caliphate would have been dealing with with my people through Fulani herdsmen. But because ipob is protecting my people from Fulani herdsmen, the fulani caliphate is using the army and police. Whichever way, they will still try to conquer. So, it is better I fight and pray to God to help me and He will. God is not wicked.

I am happy some people are having sleepless nights and high BP over Nnamdi KANU and ipob. Hahahaha! Like say KANU dey nairaland. You people should just go commit suicide instead of allowing one man from the east to be tormenting you day and night.

KANU is just tormenting all his enemies here and there. The online ones are always burning their data making research to post about KANU or Ipob. The offline ones are fasting and praying, dying of hunger and starvation for their god to make Kanu return home so they will kill him. Kill who?

If kanu or Ipob is tormenting you, go kee yasef

MODIFIED:
Most of those Kanu haters were here and ultimately disappointed grin grin grin
What a joyful moment!

I rushed out of my house located on top of pit latrine, I speedily entered a dilapidated Keke, that tore some part of my polo shirt, that I have worn for 15 years, at gbegiri junction, I took a jalopy taxi to Garba shege Waka axis of my slum, then a rickety 911 sand tipper brought me to nairaland headquarter, to see how nnamdi kanu and ipob will be tormented, but I was greatly disappointed.
I'm so angry that nnamdi kanu is not being punished, in my anger, even though I've not eaten since three days due to poverty, I regurgitated the slimy soup that I consumed three days ago, it was filled with maggots that feed my brain with hatred for nnamdi kanu. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Attahiru: Moments Chief Of Army Staff’s Plane Crashed / The President Nigeria Needs Come 2023 / Americans, Europeans Apply For Nigerian Citizenship – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.