Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? (3976 Views)

We Have Realized The Most Cowardly Tribe In Nigeria / I Have Realized That Following Nnamdi Kanu Is Death For My People And I Quit / When Oshiomole & Tinubu Realized That It Is Over For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good day, fellas. How many of us have realized that life in Nigeria is now becoming harder than it was in the past?

Joke apart, it isn't really funny at all. I'm just wondering what next year would look like, considering the present high cost of living and severe hardship.

Sadly, the pressure is more on the men than the women. Who dey hustle, make him double him hustle ooo. Infact, triple am if possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stop this nonsense... It's not a gender thing...

The women hawking... Selling in stores... Sewing... Grinding in the market... Making shoes... In the factories... Etc...

The bankers... Doctors... Nurses... Teachers... Etc...

They are women! Is there any profession on earth for men alone? undecided

I agree... Life is harder now... I go to the market twice a week... You write a long list and you can't even buy half the things on it... Sad... Price goes up... Quality and quantity has been reduced... Making less money than before... I'm depressed... And I'm just 19... Stupid country... I want to learn yahoo... undecided

23 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
Stop this nonsense... It's not a gender thing...

The women hawking... Selling in stores... Sewing... Grinding in the market... Making shoes... In the factories... Etc...

The bankers... Doctors... Nurses... Teachers... Etc...

They are women! Is there any profession on earth for men alone? undecided

I agree... Life is harder now... I go to the market twice a week... You write a long list and you can't even buy half the things on it... Sad... Price goes up... Quality and quantity has been reduced... Making less money than before... I'm depressed... And I'm just 19... Stupid country... I want to learn yahoo... undecided
I agree, women too are suffering the impact. I just met a woman some wks ago who lost her husband in the cold hands of death. Her husband got killed by hungry and angry arm robbers who came to rob their house. Now the woman is bearing the 3 children all alone in this horrible Buhari's govt.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
I agree, women too are suffering the impact. I just met a woman some wks ago who lost her husband in the cold hands of death. Her husband got killed by hungry and angry arm robbers who came to rob their house. Now the woman is bearing the 3 children all alone in this horrible Buhari's govt.
So sad... My mum raised her kids alone... My grandmother too... Many widows and single mothers are doing the same...

A relative of mine got robbed recently... Thank god nothing happened to her and her kid... I would have died if my little potato was hurt!

Nigeria is a lost cause... Just make money to leave the country...

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Zonefree(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Funny as it may sound, Nigerian girls are making life hardest for Nigerians. Tell a Nigerian girl you love her, automatically, she has become an orphan. You sub for her, cloth her, feed her, take her out like dustbin, and still waste your precious cum on her.

This gender should please try and make life easier for us in this country. Love shouldn't cost a thing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Dangrace01: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bro
Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Truvelisback(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
BoredBerry:
So sad... My mum raised her kids alone... My grandmother too... Many widows and single mothers are doing the same...

A relative of mine got robbed recently... Thank god nothing happened to her and her kid... I would have died if my little potato was hurt!

Nigeria is a lost cause... Just make money to leave the country...
Sadly, these common needs of man in Nigeria: Food, clothing and Shelter are now at stake. The rate of poverty and hardship is soaring higher and higher.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
I think it's more hard on we ladies.
Survival is for the strongest in the mind sha.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Emma2Seconds: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool
Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Islandlady(f): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Initially your post was making sense until you said women are not feeling the impact and boom you stop making sense!

Both genders are feeling the impact of hardship not only in Nigeria but everywhere around the world!

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by tommy589(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Everyone in Nigeria is aware
Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by haggai247: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
It will continue to get hard if you continue to lazy about complain and not do anything about your life.
Another electron is around the corner all people think about is voting along tribal and religious line...
As for me and my crew...our income depends on how we grind... write blog post, write books and even if we stop today the money continue till i die and my daughter continue to enjoy my sweat.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? by Olumaeme: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Life hard but you people are still shouting Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos / Only The Best Is Good Enough For Us / Aregbesola Slaps Female Deputy Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.